<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Addie/Hails don't mention lady garden hair, it's a bit of a traumatic subject here at the moment!

And cool cycling clothes for me!!

Hey! remember that stylish coat I designed in my head with reflective strips for night walking and cycling? It exists!!

https://www.50cycles.com/images/products/overlay/ladies-cycle-macintosh-back-with-reflective-strips-1315393602.jpg

If I were EVER to buy a bicycle, after I finished dodging the flying pigs, I would be riding one of those. Except mine would be a vintage 50's turquoise colour

Finished my mosaic table!! :wohoo: It's come up a treat with all the jointing done and polished and whitewashed! :wohoo: Going to go to the garage and see if I can find more furniture to mosaic! :wohoo: And if not will make a decorative hanging something on wood :wohoo: I could make a wild boar mosaic for the garden! Yes Yes Yes!!! I could even mosaic the boar I made before, Nestor, the one who was behind the Christmas tree, and then he'd be garden proof and a sculpture in the garden! :wohoo:

And my cupcakes are magic because bloods at 87 an hour later! :wohoo:

It looks fabulous:happydance:i want one too:cry:
nice car as well and postie should be on his way to you soon :thumbup:
and well done on the cupcakes eat away lady eat away:haha:

DH picked my outfit for the shower this weekend. I showed him 2 and he loves the one that ties under the boobs bc it makes me belly look all round and cute!!! I agree with him I love it!! Can't wait till Sunday!! I'll have pics to put up. Painter will finish today and bathrooms will be done except for mirros and lights so once we get those up I'll take pics for u 2 c. I'm going for an under arm wax today. I've never done that bc I hate letting the hair grow I just shave but I decided to give it a go bc shaving is a pain and whoever said carrying boys makes u grow more hair is wrong these girls have been making me grow much more than usual so wax away!!!! Hope it doesn't hurt!! When I was a teen my mom put wax on my legs and after she pulled one off I ran away and wouldn't let her remove the others bc it hurt so badly :dohh:

ouchy addie, i had my lip done for the first time the other week and it wrecked and brought tears to my eyes i shave everywhere else:thumbup:

just couldnt be doing with a lady garden comb over trailing outta my panties or plaited arm pit hair:haha:

now keep in mind i had JUST eaten so the belly is a bit exaggerated compared to what it looks like now. it honestly came out of no where b/c just last week i was looking very non-preggo. anywho, enjoy :flower:

View attachment 347725 View attachment 347726

edit: here i am 2 wks ago, morning bump

View attachment 347730

whitwooo:winkwink:....hello newbiedoobypregnantbumpisherenowlady:winkwink:

posted parcels to B,ginge and sezi

still have trins,clares and cassies to go but costs a fortune:cry:

paid our room decoraters deposit for the wedding reception venue and took back confirmation letters to photographer and reception venue and had a chip bap and 3 fish strips on a river bench and nate had some fish and he nommed it down:thumbup:

Sounds like a productive day!!

Yea I get eye brow waxes and I had a lip wax done a couple times but normally I use a cream for the lip bc wax on that area hurts. I hope under arms are not as sensitive as the face and it doesn't hurt much :dohh: The girls were kicking yesterday when they did my eyebrows like as if they were saying hands of my mommy lol

Sezi, the better question is how are you feeling? i hope you've gotten some relief from the itching and heartburn :hugs:

i am feeling next to great as of the past 10 days or so.... nausea is finally starting to taper off and my energy is returning. i can actually stay awake past 9:30 again and most importantly, i've had energy to clean again :dance: thank goodness b/c the place was looking quite terrible for the past couple of months :blush:

Addie/Hails don't mention lady garden hair, it's a bit of a traumatic subject here at the moment!

LOL I can't see my lady garden at all but I still try very hard to get rid of it. I cut myself last time tho :dohh: and freaked out when I saw blood from that area and then realized I cut myself.

Sezi, the better question is how are you feeling? i hope you've gotten some relief from the itching and heartburn :hugs:

i am feeling next to great as of the past 10 days or so.... nausea is finally starting to taper off and my energy is returning. i can actually stay awake past 9:30 again and most importantly, i've had energy to clean again :dance: thank goodness b/c the place was looking quite terrible for the past couple of months :blush:

Wish I could clean!! I am desperate to clean up those bathrooms now that the painter is done and get them in order. I had the cleaner on Monday wish I had her come today after they finished but DH can clean it later tonight and get it looking lovely so I can hang the curtains and stock the draws with the girls bath time things!!!!

I can't get the hang of 'rest' :wacko: I bought all the animal feed - all 220kg of it (that's not including cat and dog food), and salad and lights for the dragons

Now my back is broken!!!!! And I'm exhausticated

My mom bought me melanzana for lunch tho :munch:

:haha: Chillax supermum! You're going to need all your energy VERY soon if your prediction is correct! :thumbup:

:haha:

My OH was very kind to me and didn't mention my hairy cycling shorts once! :thumbup:

I try hard not to let DH see me naked. I run out of the room. He loves my bump tho it's me who has an issue with him seeing me in the birthday outfit :haha::haha: I just can't handle hair and will try my hardest till I am 9 months pregnant to get rid of it!! I won't wax down there tho OUCH that scares me so ill just go in blind and hope for the best :dohh:

AHH my wax is in 30 min. I hope it doesn't hurt :argh:

I am a cookie monster!! You bring cookies to my house and in 2 days I eat them all. I have to slow it down but they are sooooooo goooooooood!!!!!! :yipee:

this made me laugh :haha:

https://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r198/jasondoss/Funny/kangaroo6oe.jpg

OMG this made me laugh so much I almost peed! It's an advert posted on Gumtree:

Hi.

I was recently dumped and require the services of a midget to go and kick my exgirlfriend in the shins whilst she is at work.

All you need to do is go into the shop, kick her once (not too hard) in the shin, and leave.

I'll supply all the details needed if you are hired.

If you can breathe fire or do flic flacs, you are needed for a wedding too.

The article about the ad says:
The day before he was dumped, had been his ex’s birthday. They had been dating for two months and he had bought her an expensive baking book. But when she dumped him, he couldn’t take it back because he had written her name in it.

"Midget revenge is the only form of revenge that works these days,” he said.

“Fuck if I care. They know they are midgets. I’m not being politically correct about this.”

“Violence would be if I asked the midget to kick her hard and then set her on fire.”

My birth story (finally)

As you know I managed to go 8 days overdue. My due date was on 24th January. Had an appointment in hospital on 27th where I had sweep done and was booked for another appointment on 1st February to let them know if I go for section or induction.
So sweep. Hm, nothing (except a bit of cramping straight after and bleeding). Next day Saturday morning took castor oil (that was 4th time in total I thought I'm getting use to it as I didn't even go to the toilet) then lunch in Nandos accompanied by their hottest sauce. On the way to my in laws a started having some contractions and got so excited! They were coming every 10min to half an hour, but were not strong. Matt took Emily to his sister's for night just in case. Contractions all night. Next day Sunday afternoon they completely stopped. On Monday came back again a bit stronger this time. Decided to sleep on the sofa downstairs. At 1.30am my waters broke in my sleep (luckily managed to slide from sofa and quickly push rug away). Called hospital and they said to come over. My waters were clear, no concerns but they put me on monitor just in case. After half an hour were sent home and told to come at 6pm for induction. Contractions were getting stronger but still not regular. In the afternoon I had some blood in waters so back to the hospital. All ok, hospital told me to come at 6pm for induction as planned BUT they could not guarantee the will have a bed for me as they were struggling.
Panic. I was so stressed out! Luckily there was a bed for me.
I was examined and told I was 3-4cm dilated. They wanted to wait 4hours, examine again. Because there was a good progress I wasn't induced.
Sarachka must be wondering what pain releif I had. Well I tried gass and air, but felt so sick an dizzy, so chose epidural as I had to be constantly monitored (because of previous section). I couldn't stand being on my back during contractions! Just wanted to be on all fours.
After epidural it felt soooo nice, no pain just some twinges and tightening. When I was fully dilated they wanted to wait hour or more for baby's head to come as low as possible. That's when my evil pain started. I was in agony! Epidural was not doing anything. It was constant and very odd somewhere between lower Back and bottom on one side.
Final stage pushing. Was told I can push only for an hour because of section. I tried. I really tried I thought my brain will explode from all that pressure.
After hour and 40min doctor gave me 2 options ventouse or section. She was very positive ventouse will work. And it did. Had to have episiotomy, but it all worked out well. Finley came out so alert! And sneezing instead of crying :).
And we were home on the same day.

Wow Emandi! Well done :hugs: Thanks for sharing it with us. I SO hope I have a births tory to share with you next week!

... and I would do it again!
I'm a bit sad because it will not happen again :cry:. Only if we were younger and richer :cloud9:
Anyway comparing to c-section normal birth is such an experience! And the bond is sooooo much stronger! Must be hormonal thing.

So happy delivering to all my fellow expecting turtles :hugs:.

Thank you Trin :hugs:, you are definitely next. Can't wait to see your darling Tori :baby:!

now keep in mind i had JUST eaten so the belly is a bit exaggerated compared to what it looks like now. it honestly came out of no where b/c just last week i was looking very non-preggo. anywho, enjoy :flower:

View attachment 347725 View attachment 347726

edit: here i am 2 wks ago, morning bump

View attachment 347730

OH. MY. WORD. :shock:

Where'd that come from?? :shrug:

You look just amazing, and that is the most perfect bump :cloud9: What does DH think?
mj has been wonderful. he even started rubbing my belly last week :) i'm like addie tho, i hate for him to see me naked nowadays :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->