<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Newbie I nuv your bump! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

And thanks for birth story Emandi :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I really don't get the guilt thing over epis and ventouses etc. I sooo have no ambition other than to get him out in one piece!!:fool:

I hatched a plan today- I thought I might take some tasteful but nudey photos of myself and print them out to make a little album for DH's wedding anniversary present- quite romantic that one year on I have a big bump, even though it's not our first. Wish you were here Sarachka though because my selftimer pics will be crappy!! But it's the thought that counts, and dh is obsessed with my pregnant body (boobs and bum mainly rather than bump :haha:) so he should like it.:shrug: I could wear the ostrich stole from my wedding and tiara and shoes and stuff, without much else...and put them in a little secret album for him. Bit naff but then anniversary gifts should be naff I say!

Sounds like he will love this gift!!

https://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc458/emandi/868e5779.jpg
https://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc458/emandi/9645bc07.jpg
https://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc458/emandi/f0425a0f.jpg
https://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc458/emandi/97b20363.jpg

love all the pics he is sooooooooo adorable!!!!!!

I had such a healthy lunch and was so proud of myself but nowwwwww the ice cream is calling my name!!!!!

Well a day where my biggest complaint is my ice cream doesn't have the correct size choc. chips in it is a good day in my opinion. I will just have to get the rt kind next week.

I ordered an outfit for me and one for B off a baby store online and it never came and when I contacted them they said I didn't order it but I know I did I put my credit card info in and everything. :shrug:

Emandi thank you for posting your birth story. He's so gorgeous :cloud9:

LOL I was eating ice cream and had the dish on my belly and the girls were kicking as I ate so the dish was going from side to side till one of them gave a hard kick and it almost tipped off my belly :haha::haha:

YAY my doctors office does those 3D ultrasound videos but it cost $200 so that stinks buttttt if they are able to do it I will get it done and surprise DH. They have to check with the ultrasound lady if it can be done with twins or if it is not worth it bc 2 much going on in there for them to get a good video. Crossing my fingers they can do it because they I will see my little girls faces finally!!!!!!!!! I will know Monday and maybe they will let me come next week if it can be done!!!!!

Love the baby pics Emandi and I echo the girls, don't feel badly for getting the epidural. The way I see it, we should do what will give us the best experience. I don't want to be so out of my mind with pain that I can't have a positive experience. You did what was right for you. All is well. :hugs:

Addie, sorry about the ice cream sweets. At least the rest of your day has been blissful.

Newbs, you posted a new pot pic and I missed it? :saywhat:

now keep in mind i had JUST eaten so the belly is a bit exaggerated compared to what it looks like now. it honestly came out of no where b/c just last week i was looking very non-preggo. anywho, enjoy :flower:

View attachment 347725 View attachment 347726

edit: here i am 2 wks ago, morning bump

View attachment 347730

OH. MY. WORD. :shock:

Where'd that come from?? :shrug:

You look just amazing, and that is the most perfect bump :cloud9: What does DH think?
mj has been wonderful. he even started rubbing my belly last week :) i'm like addie tho, i hate for him to see me naked nowadays :haha:

I understand why you and addie feel that way, I did too but I feel sad that I did. It's the best excuse I ever had for carrying extra weight and having a big belly and I didn't make the most of it :dohh: Such a shame I couldn't celebrate my pregnant body more. I think if I ever had another, I would.

I know what you mean. I only started to revel in my pregnant form in Tarquin's pregnancy and I really have in this one too - been comfortable with having pics taken etc. I wish I had with the others

To be honest I'm not really proud for choosing epidural, but having contractions while lying on my back that would probably kill me :wacko:

There is no shame in having an epidural emandi and I'm not just saying that because I had one. I endured contractions at full dilatation for long enough while on my back strapped to the monitors and the pain was unbearable so take it from me, you did the right thing :thumbup:

That's the one thing about labor i am having a hard time wrapping my mind around, why must women labor on their backs? i'm only 3 months and i'm already close to the point where lying on my back is uncomfy, so i can't imagine being in labor like that :shrug:

Emandi and Kit, I think this is the point. Labouring on your back is a TOTALLY unnatural position and the MOST painful position to labour in. No doubt, if you had had access to a birth pool you would have been fine. This myth about the need for continual foetal monitoring and therefore the need to keep moms in bed drives me absolutely insane

Newbie I nuv your bump! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

And thanks for birth story Emandi :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I really don't get the guilt thing over epis and ventouses etc. I sooo have no ambition other than to get him out in one piece!!:fool:

I hatched a plan today- I thought I might take some tasteful but nudey photos of myself and print them out to make a little album for DH's wedding anniversary present- quite romantic that one year on I have a big bump, even though it's not our first. Wish you were here Sarachka though because my selftimer pics will be crappy!! But it's the thought that counts, and dh is obsessed with my pregnant body (boobs and bum mainly rather than bump :haha:) so he should like it.:shrug: I could wear the ostrich stole from my wedding and tiara and shoes and stuff, without much else...and put them in a little secret album for him. Bit naff but then anniversary gifts should be naff I say!

I don't think it's naff at all. I think it's lovely and that he'll loooooove it

For DH's 40th I plan on having a boudoir shoot done with some tasteful nude pics/ underwear pics done. There's a local studio that does them and then prints them in a book for you

My favourite people singing one of my favourite songs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twrLXRFDQ6w&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"