<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

My phone has just deleted all my pictures and videos :cry: I hadn't backed them up for a while, so I've lost over 200 photos :cry:

Wonderful Luna has sent the Hunger Games to my kindle so I am off to bed to read and probably not sleep :haha:

Night night all
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Hi girls, baby is asleep so i can finally chat a bit!

Newbs, love the bump pic!!! Such a lovely bump! I've got my fingers crossed it's a boy for you!!! :dance: Can't wait until your scan!! :dance:

B, lovely creations as usual! And Holly looks scrummy in her little blue outfit! What does she weigh, the little munchkin? UK baby sizes must be bigger than US sizes, for sure! US sizes run really small!

Trin, I'm so excited for Tori to arrive! :dance: I sent you Hunger Games on the kindle :thumbup:

Sarah, sorry you're still in pain! When does your mat leave officially start?

Addie, you've been a busy lady the last few days! I can't wait to see the results of the renovations! And I can't wait to see pictures from your baby shower! :dance:

Molly, sorry Leo is sickly :hugs: That's really no fair! I hope packing and such is going smoothly!

April, I'd considered egg donation before as well. When I was younger and really needed the money!! They pay really well for egg donation here.

Hayley, I love reading the updates on your wedding planning! :dance: It's going to be so lovely!

Lissy, sounds like your shop is going well! That's fantastic!

Clare, glad you're getting more sleep :thumbup:

Crunchie, thanks for playing Words with Friends with me! :hugs: I think we are about the same Scrabble playing level which is soo nice. This one guy I'm playing with is about twice my age and he's pretty much a Scrabble pro... he's like two or three times my score at the end of every game! :wacko: How's little Lauren doing?

Emandi, thanks for sharing your story! Finley is such a cutie pie!!

Kit, another weekend house guest? Are you becoming a bed n breakfast?? I'll be right over!! :thumbup: And Cara looks luscious as usual in the pictures you posted recently! Love the under the couch one, what a cheeky girl!

I hope Jaynie is doing well and enjoying her young single life!! What fun, I'm jealous!

Enjoy, Trin! I bet you have it read by tomorrow. It's a quick read. :thumbup:
I can send the second one when you're ready, just let me know! :hugs:

Isn't it crazy my baby is five and a half months old?!?!?!

Sorry for the repeat for FB friends... but for the (two?) of you not on FB...

426818_10150542180447644_509062643_8508421_2005854743_n.jpg

That's a 12 month size onesie...! :shock:

Keep getting kicked off. Have written 4 long ass posts...giving up now, love to all x

Keep getting kicked off. Have written 4 long ass posts...giving up now, love to all x

:hugs: Lissy! I hate it when that happens. If I've got a lot to say sometimes I type it out in a word doc first... doesn't help if you're on your phone, though :dohh:

:shhh:

Visitors here...mustn't be rude..catch you gals later...love y'all :hugs:

Hi lovely jubbly ladies

Luna - thanks for playing with me ! I have an someone who likes to "whoop" my arse everytime ! Good for his ego I think

Hope all is well ???

All is good in sarf London, 6 months maternity leave done ! 6 months to go ....

Had a great cycle and bath and am now off for an early night to be on top form for my swim tomorrow morning :wohoo: I'm going to have a dream breakfast of toast and honey and cereal and orange juice:cloud9: Oh my, absolute heaven!!!

Luna he's a little treasure is your Rhyko:hugs: I've no idea what Holly weighs but I'd say HEAVY! But I think that's just my bump talking when I'm schlepping her up the hill in the pushchair or when she hasn't got her slippers on and refuses to walk across the cold kitchen tiles in bare feet for her breakfast and makes me lift and carry her, the little Diva!:haha: Or when she plays "belly flopping on mummy" or "climbing on mummy's head in bed", she weighs a ton then! I'll weigh her tomorrow, at a guess about 12 or 13 kilos :shrug: She's quite diddy really, despite her padded cheeks!

Essie that's what my camera did on Sunday:cry: Must be a bug!

I bid you all goodnight and leave you with pics of our 'new' mosaic hall table I finished this morning :thumbup:

xxxxx:kiss:xxxxxx

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 2
Hey Crunchster. How does it feel to be at the half way mark?

Hey Crunchster. How does it feel to be at the half way mark?

It's all going toooooo quickly for my liking !
Saying that I am lucky that I am having 13 months off lol

What are you going to do about work ? You can not keep working if you are suffering.

Sorry guys, neglected you all day, been picking colours and planning wallpapers and what order i'm moving everything in! Busy busy busy.....packing already so i'm not rushing and I know where everything is!!! Much less hassle, as much as that can be moving is one big hassle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->