<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Newbie :hi:, beautiful bump you have there!
Hope you are well :hugs:.

Wow emandi...lovely birth story. Thank you so much for sharing it. You were a star! :hugs:

and i just adore that pic on fb of Em with her new baby brother! that pose she is doing is just too much. she's soooo pretty! gorgeous kids u have! :awww:

To be honest I'm not really proud for choosing epidural, but having contractions while lying on my back that would probably kill me :wacko:

Haven't caught up but Sarah- yes, he's on albuterol steroids with a mask and spacer. I hope it works well. The pediatrician is keeping an eye since I have asthma and have apparently passed it to my youngest DD. He is talking about putting her on preventative meds for it in a couple weeks. Anyway, if you get RSV you are twice as likely to develop asthma in the future and are at an increased risk if getting RSV if you have asthma. Ugh.

I hope all of you are well. I am off to eat my brekkie and then start back in on the incessant packing and sorting.

now keep in mind i had JUST eaten so the belly is a bit exaggerated compared to what it looks like now. it honestly came out of no where b/c just last week i was looking very non-preggo. anywho, enjoy :flower:

View attachment 347725 View attachment 347726

edit: here i am 2 wks ago, morning bump

View attachment 347730

OH. MY. WORD. :shock:

Where'd that come from?? :shrug:

You look just amazing, and that is the most perfect bump :cloud9: What does DH think?
mj has been wonderful. he even started rubbing my belly last week :) i'm like addie tho, i hate for him to see me naked nowadays :haha:

I understand why you and addie feel that way, I did too but I feel sad that I did. It's the best excuse I ever had for carrying extra weight and having a big belly and I didn't make the most of it :dohh: Such a shame I couldn't celebrate my pregnant body more. I think if I ever had another, I would.

Wow Emandi!! Thanks so much for taking the time to post that!!

I'm so pleased you got you VBAC as you wanted.

Also glad the epidural made the pain so much better for you. Why did it stop working? Did the delivery hurt or was it just that strange specific area that hurt? Did they try topping it up? I need to know all facts about pain lol!

Ummm PLEASE can we have some more photos?!

To be honest I'm not really proud for choosing epidural, but having contractions while lying on my back that would probably kill me :wacko:

There is no shame in having an epidural emandi and I'm not just saying that because I had one. I endured contractions at full dilatation for long enough while on my back strapped to the monitors and the pain was unbearable so take it from me, you did the right thing :thumbup:

Wow Emandi!! Thanks so much for taking the time to post that!!

I'm so pleased you got you VBAC as you wanted.

Also glad the epidural made the pain so much better for you. Why did it stop working? Did the delivery hurt or was it just that strange specific area that hurt? Did they try topping it up? I need to know all facts about pain lol!

Ummm PLEASE can we have some more photos?!

I had to post it! Had an image of very impatient Sarachka in my head ... :haha:
I did top up my epidural (it let me do it every 20min), but it didn't lessen that pain at all. Strange. It was constant, made me roll on bed. But once Finley was born it disappeared . Maybe he was pushing on some nerve :shrug:.

There is no shame in having an epidural emandi and I'm not just saying that because I had one. I endured contractions at full dilatation for long enough while on my back strapped to the monitors and the pain was unbearable so take it from me, you did the right thing :thumbup:

That's the one thing about labor i am having a hard time wrapping my mind around, why must women labor on their backs? i'm only 3 months and i'm already close to the point where lying on my back is uncomfy, so i can't imagine being in labor like that :shrug:

Haven't caught up but Sarah- yes, he's on albuterol steroids with a mask and spacer. I hope it works well. The pediatrician is keeping an eye since I have asthma and have apparently passed it to my youngest DD. He is talking about putting her on preventative meds for it in a couple weeks. Anyway, if you get RSV you are twice as likely to develop asthma in the future and are at an increased risk if getting RSV if you have asthma. Ugh.

I hope all of you are well. I am off to eat my brekkie and then start back in on the incessant packing and sorting.

:hugs: hang in there moll

EMANDI do NOT feel ashamed about getting an epidural!! Don't let other people's attitudes get to you. Nothing wrong with wanting to make birth a more enjoyable experience.

now keep in mind i had JUST eaten so the belly is a bit exaggerated compared to what it looks like now. it honestly came out of no where b/c just last week i was looking very non-preggo. anywho, enjoy :flower:

View attachment 347730

You look just amazing, and that is the most perfect bump :cloud9: What does DH think?
mj has been wonderful. he even started rubbing my belly last week :) i'm like addie tho, i hate for him to see me naked nowadays :haha:

View attachment 347730

I understand why you and addie feel that way, I did too but I feel sad that I did. It's the best excuse I ever had for carrying extra weight and having a big belly and I didn't make the most of it :dohh: Such a shame I couldn't celebrate my pregnant body more. I think if I ever had another, I would.

I actually love my pregnant belly not so much the body outside of that lol!! I didn't gain 2 much yet, 30 in total I think. My doctors said 30-40 and high risk said 40-50 so I am guessing I will gain another 10 at least. I am really trying to eat healthy. I went to the store today and got yogurts, carrots, veggies, chicken for my lunches, ice cream bc come on now how do I not have some junk food!!

Lovely birth story. Do not feel badly about the epidural. I am getting one, I have no choice bc if I do a vaginal birth they need me to have an epidural in case they have to do a C-section butttt I would have gotten one anyway.

Newbie I nuv your bump! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

And thanks for birth story Emandi :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I really don't get the guilt thing over epis and ventouses etc. I sooo have no ambition other than to get him out in one piece!!:fool:

I hatched a plan today- I thought I might take some tasteful but nudey photos of myself and print them out to make a little album for DH's wedding anniversary present- quite romantic that one year on I have a big bump, even though it's not our first. Wish you were here Sarachka though because my selftimer pics will be crappy!! But it's the thought that counts, and dh is obsessed with my pregnant body (boobs and bum mainly rather than bump :haha:) so he should like it.:shrug: I could wear the ostrich stole from my wedding and tiara and shoes and stuff, without much else...and put them in a little secret album for him. Bit naff but then anniversary gifts should be naff I say!

Oh yes, brill news- I am being granted tomorrow morning to myself to GO SWIMMING :cloud9: since it's still school hols so no baby swimmers class. I can't wait!

https://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc458/emandi/868e5779.jpg
https://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc458/emandi/9645bc07.jpg
https://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc458/emandi/f0425a0f.jpg
https://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc458/emandi/97b20363.jpg

https://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc458/emandi/59d1818b.jpg
https://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc458/emandi/247f1902.jpg
https://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc458/emandi/b1dd57d9.jpg
https://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc458/emandi/68bbc741.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics