<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

I like DH sister, but her consistent misuse of your/you're is leaving me no choice other than blocking her from my newsfeed.

has anyone seen this? iv just ordered it on DVD i will repost to anyone who wants to watch it, I think it will be amazing...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vupEpNjCuY

my girls are watching the turtle tales in 3D :) i love how theyre like thats us! lol

im awful mother :cry: i let the girls do facemasks last night, theyre natural so i thought all ok, now Fayes had a reaction, im an awful mother for thinking this would be ok for them to do! :(

April you weren't to know she would react. :hugs:

has anyone seen this? iv just ordered it on DVD i will repost to anyone who wants to watch it, I think it will be amazing...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vupEpNjCuY

What is it? The YouTube isn't showing on my phone.

love the colour Sarah way excited to see the end result!
thats shite about the person on Ebay some people can be so unreasonable!

and i think if egg donation did pay in the U.K there would be far less teenage pregnancies, they wouldnt get pregnant for money, theyd just sell their eggs! :shrug:

im awful mother :cry: i let the girls do facemasks last night, theyre natural so i thought all ok, now Fayes had a reaction, im an awful mother for thinking this would be ok for them to do! :(

its going down now thank goodness! never again will she be having one! she can have cucumber eyes instead lol

Ugh Sarah that's so annoying about the eBay seller. Sounds like they're being totally unreasonable.

its going down now thank goodness! never again will she be having one! she can have cucumber eyes instead lol

Glad it's going down. You could always mix up your own if she wanted to have one with avocado or banana etc.

I like DH sister, but her consistent misuse of your/you're is leaving me no choice other than blocking her from my newsfeed.

Ahhh a girl after my own heart. We still need to irradiate the presence of "could of" and "should of" and then the world will be a better place :thumbup:

It's official...I have just given my notice! I hope they don't mess us around with the date now! :(

Grrr people on my facebook news feed annoy me with the your and you're, the one that really gets me is carnt and can't :growlmad: There is no R in can't but there is one in ******!

ok its not going its come back up it feels hot to touch but she cant feel anything, she will be ok wont she?

ok its not going its come back up it feels hot to touch but she cant feel anything, she will be ok wont she?

She should be fine. For an adult I would suggest an ice pack and to take an antihistamine. If it's not getting any better you could give her GP/NHS direct a call and see what they suggest. Unless there's any major swelling around her face/throat then she should be okay, but maybe worth checking with GP for peace of mind.

I want my baby here! Im quite over being pregnant

I'm loving this pregnancy and think I must be pumped to the eyeballs with feel good hormones so am a bit worried that I might miss it enormously when it's over and all my hormones dissipate and I sink into a deep dark post natal depression (as if Holly would give me the time of day for that:wacko:) Mind you I will be able to eat normally again which will compensate for feel good hormones I guess:shrug: And rollerblade :happydance:

The nursery colour is lovely Sarachka :cloud9: Very classy. And it will be fine if a boy pops out:thumbup:

:rofl: :tease: Ho ho ho what japes!!

Ohh I must go and weigh Holly for Luna....

I want my baby here! Im quite over being pregnant

I'm loving this pregnancy and think I must be pumped to the eyeballs with feel good hormones so am a bit worried that I might miss it enormously when it's over and all my hormones dissipate and I sink into a deep dark post natal depression (as if Holly would give me the time of day for that:wacko:) Mind you I will be able to eat normally again which will compensate for feel good hormones I guess:shrug: And rollerblade :happydance:

The nursery colour is lovely Sarachka :cloud9: Very classy. And it will be fine if a boy pops out:thumbup:

:rofl: :tease: Ho ho ho what japes!!

Ohh I must go and weigh Holly for Luna....

I can't imagine I'll miss it one tiny bit. I want my body back!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->