<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Wow I haven't done that in a long time! Just like old days when I was young and playful! I might dedicate it to low carb chocolate cakes :munch:

My phone has just deleted all my pictures and videos :cry: I hadn't backed them up for a while, so I've lost over 200 photos :cry:

oh no do you not have a memory card in your phone? or did it delete from that?! what phone do you have? so sorry :hugs:

It's an iPhone, so no removable memory card. It's my own fault for not backing it up sooner really. I had planned to do it this weekend but it's too late :nope: it's just sad losing them, like the picture of the first time she stood up in her cot etc. We were making sure we took at least one picture of Lyra every day so that we could make an album of every day of her first year but now I've lost two weeks of the photos :nope:

So sad!!! It gave me a huge wake up call tho and I backed up yesterday

has anyone seen this? iv just ordered it on DVD i will repost to anyone who wants to watch it, I think it will be amazing...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vupEpNjCuY

I've been wanting to watch this! Could you make a copy?

I don't think I've done enough lyrical waxing about my swim this morning have I?
  • Lane to myself the entire swim and only 2 other people in the pool
  • Warm water and the doors open onto the fresh air so steam coming off the water
  • Invented a new way of turning since I've stopped doing tumble turns because my belly gets in the way- a special technique for pregnant swimmers
  • Did lots of good work on technique, and used plaquettes and pullbuoy and float
  • Amazing to be horizontal and doing sport with no jolting or pressure on The Regions
  • Gorgeous power massage shower afterwards, then coffee and a read in the café
  • Feel sooooooo delicious now

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Weight is a funny thing bc Lyra doesn't look bigger than normal and holly doesn't look like she's on a GD diet

It's because Holly is 2yrs old...the growth charts rise massively when they're babies until about 1yr, and then weight gain levels off and just rises slowly until 18yrs or so. So Lyra won't go on gaining and gaining at the rate she does in the first 6 months! Holly's bang in the middle of her chart now, so yes not at all a skinny miss, but Lyra's still gaining fast but it will slow up soon.

Tarquin weighs around 16kg and he's over 5...they slow down a lot. But then they vary a lot too. Ch'ien is 11 and around 30kg. And there's a boy at my mom's school who is 8 and 50kg :wacko:

I don't think I've done enough lyrical waxing about my swim this morning have I?
  • Lane to myself the entire swim and only 2 other people in the pool
  • Warm water and the doors open onto the fresh air so steam coming off the water
  • Invented a new way of turning since I've stopped doing tumble turns because my belly gets in the way- a special technique for pregnant swimmers
  • Did lots of good work on technique, and used plaquettes and pullbuoy and float
  • Amazing to be horizontal and doing sport with no jolting or pressure on The Regions
  • Gorgeous power massage shower afterwards, then coffee and a read in the café
  • Feel sooooooo delicious now

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

I am envious of your glorious, yet physically productive morning :thumbup:

I wouldn't worry about Lyra's weight. It all evens out. I was a very chunky 2 year old and then by 3 I was thin and stayed thin.

Nadine and Vanya.jpg

I am in pink with the light skin and hair. My friend is next to me with dark hair. Big chunky baby lol but again by 3 I was thin so it evens out.

I am considering registering to do my PhD :argh:

Don't worry Trin it's just your hormones :haha:

I really am tho :haha: There are only 2 homoeopaths in SA who have their PhD's and it's pretty rare worldwide. The varsity is desperate for PhD students so they are willing to pay for registration and research-related fees. That includes conferences. Now if we can organise conferences in the US< UK and FRance I could visit you all in the name of research :thumbup:

My MIL just called and said this furniture store is giving my girls 2 free rocking chairs!!!!!!!! They know my MIL's friend and want the girls to have a gift from them. How nice is that!!!!! I am going to get dainty cushions to go with them and then when they get interested in books they can sit on their rockers and read :thumbup::thumbup: So excited.

My mom is super funny she can not keep a secret. Our convo yesterday.

Mom "your shower is this weekend!!"
Me"Yup!!"
Mom " I got you some great books and so did your aunt's and cousins we all went to the same store"
Me "great, what do you mean same store, you went to Barns & Noble?"
Mom "No a store in France, we ordered them French books"
Me "AWESOME which French books"

LOL you just ask her questions and she gives you answers!! I am excited tho that they are getting French books, they will speak French so it will be good for them to have French books to read and listen to as well as English!! I am so excited for the books, each guest is bringing a book instead of a card. I think cards are a waste of money, you read them and chuck them out but a book with a nice note in it for the girls is something we can keep forever.

This is a little touch leappad B you put cartridges in and books on it and you can sit with baby and touch words and stuff :thumbup:
DSCF0431.jpg

has anyone seen this? iv just ordered it on DVD i will repost to anyone who wants to watch it, I think it will be amazing...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vupEpNjCuY

I've been wanting to watch this! Could you make a copy?

i can send it on after iv watched it, and then you can send it on if you want, i only watch dvds once which is why i dont often buy them lol

my anxiety is creeping in because of Fayes allergic reaction, im scared shell suddenly swell up and il not be able to help her :cry: hate these thoughts!

my anxiety is creeping in because of Fayes allergic reaction, im scared shell suddenly swell up and il not be able to help her :cry: hate these thoughts!

April of that was going to happen it would have happened last night. Just relax. Have you ever bought a new face cream and your face hasn't rEally liked it? I have plenty of times. Deep breaths. Even if the redness is still there on Monday and you want to get it checked by the doc, it doesn't mean anything awful.

April call the doctor and ask what you should put on it to help the rash go away. You will feel better knowing you spoke to a doctor.

So my OH assures me that if I drink this black tea with raspberry jam in it then all my pain will go away. I guess my doctor and the midwife know nothing! I'm so glad he has a superior medical knowledge than them!

So my OH assures me that if I drink this black tea with raspberry jam in it then all my pain will go away. I guess my doctor and the midwife know nothing! I'm so glad he has a superior medical knowledge than them!

Is this for only pregnancy related pain or all pain? I'll start recommending it to my patients as an alternative to oramorph :thumbup:

I have grout:thumbup: And stacks of tiles to smash up:thumbup:

Trin I'm going to do a doctorate in Giraffe Studies and then I can come and visit you!!:happydance:

Sarachka, tea and jam work a treat but only in combination with a swim :haha:

I'm going to go and MONG on my bed with my toys now, all evening because I have no cycling to do tonight! I have book and knitting and sketchbook and notepad as toys:happydance: Might mosey by here later on...:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->