<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Holly weighs.....an enormous....

11.6 kgs!!!

Which is 1.8 stone or 25.5lbs :awww:

April I'm sure Faye will be just fine, and as Addie said it's quite good to find out she has sensitive skin so you know to check products in the future.:hugs:

Holly weighs.....an enormous....

11.6 kgs!!!

Which is 1.8 stone or 25.5lbs :awww:

Only 4lbs more than Lyra, I think I have a giant baby!

My babybjorn can carry up to 11kgs so she's only just out of the limit for that, but the thought of carrying a hyperactive running and tricycling toddler in a babybjorn seems crazy! :fool: I'm a featherweight so it's no wonder Holly is really :shrug:

I want my sleeping husband to wake up so we can go and buy tiles and grout together :sulk:

Weight is a funny thing bc Lyra doesn't look bigger than normal and holly doesn't look like she's on a GD diet

Weight is a funny thing bc Lyra doesn't look bigger than normal and holly doesn't look like she's on a GD diet

It's because Holly is 2yrs old...the growth charts rise massively when they're babies until about 1yr, and then weight gain levels off and just rises slowly until 18yrs or so. So Lyra won't go on gaining and gaining at the rate she does in the first 6 months! Holly's bang in the middle of her chart now, so yes not at all a skinny miss, but Lyra's still gaining fast but it will slow up soon.

Imagine if we went on gaining weight at the rate we do as babies all through our lives, like tripling our weight each year :haha:

It is weird. Lyra isn't huge compared to other babies her age, she is quite tall though. If she follows her line she'll be about 12.5kg when she's 2.

It is weird. Lyra isn't huge compared to other babies her age, she is quite tall though. If she follows her line she'll be about 12.5kg when she's 2.

See, not much different from Holly really :shrug: And Holly is not tall. It just levels off later, plus toddlers run around alot and climb and jump and tricycle etc so they don't have the same metabolism as when they were babies.

True that Freya's a big baby but it will be interesting to see her at 2yrs- she probably won't be so comparitively big either, in the way Holly is no longer comparitively small like she was at 4 months old :shrug:

Good job the weight gain will level off, otherwise when we come to France in September all the people would run away from "ze giant monster bebe" :haha:

Well trying to cut down on some stuff ready for the move! 2 baby bouncers on freecycle and a little touch leappad...less to move :D always good and its helping someone else too.

Hello turtles

The weather is shifting, and there is change coming....hopefully the cyclone will lure Tori out...I love a good storm

I spent the day reading The Hunger Games and now I want to read the next one

Nothing much to report really other than a slowing down of bh's :wacko: or I'm just getting really used to them

Good job the weight gain will level off, otherwise when we come to France in September all the people would run away from "ze giant monster bebe" :haha:

And when I come to the UK in the summer and introduce English people to Holly and Henry they will say 'Where? Where? I can't see them' as they look confusedly around to try to glimpse my microscopically tiny kids :haha:

DH has now gone cycling with dss the elder. I hope he takes me to the DIY shop on his return :cry: A lady needs grout.

Trin I think calming braxton hicks are a good sign, your body is just catching a bit of rest before the party :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->