<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

MY MY went to one store and I am exhausted. I started getting dizzy in the store so we went to eat and even after eating I was dizzy so I am in bed for the rest of the day. I will try again next week because I need to get stuff for my hospital bag and then I will have to get stuff that we need for the girls that we don't get at the shower.

Wow! The rain has certainly started!! No walk along the beach after a stretch and sweep if this is just the start of the cyclone :shock:

We had to take a hadeda to our local wildlife rescue place. He was stuck under a bush and panicked and as DH went to free him our staffie rushed in and broke his leg - almost off. You could see the bone and the foot was twisted around the wrong way. Poor thing. They want to euthanase him but we're trying to convince them to amputate and we will keep him in one of our enclosure - obviously not the cat one! They've sedated him and the vet will be in in the morning

The cyclone a few hours ago further up our coast
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H94gL9xMZXQ&feature=share

my anxiety is creeping in because of Fayes allergic reaction, im scared shell suddenly swell up and il not be able to help her :cry: hate these thoughts!

April of that was going to happen it would have happened last night. Just relax. Have you ever bought a new face cream and your face hasn't rEally liked it? I have plenty of times. Deep breaths. Even if the redness is still there on Monday and you want to get it checked by the doc, it doesn't mean anything awful.

Jay said that, if anything was going to happen it would of, just my mind thinking the worse! Iv never used a facepack before, im going to have a warm bath and go to bed i think, just hope i can sleep x

Evening all :wave:

Just checking in while the lovely chinese takeaway is being collected :munch:

Hope all is well...had to check that Tori wasn't on her way..I see not yet!

Hope everyone has sooper luverly Saturday nights :thumbup:

:hugs::kiss:

Awww Sarah sorry it didn't work. He is trying to help you tho so that is good.

My dh thinks he knows it all 2. I wish he could be pregnant so he understands how hard it is. He just compared pregnancy to hanging out on a hotel ordering room service. It's a lovely time where people just do everything for u. Ugh men r stupid.

I've watched that Babies documentary four times. I love it! :cloud9: It's soooo cute. I love the African baby. :awww:

It's on NetFlix instant play if anyone has that.... :thumbup:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................................??yesterdays and todays?

https://img806.imageshack.us/img806/816/dscn1673.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Absolute certain 100% line on the bottom one!!!!

I concur:thumbup:

My only tiny hestation is I can't see pink to it, but to be honest the control line doesn't look pink either and it seems way too dark to be an evap:shrug:

I've told you 4765433345678 times now though-
TRY A BIG BRAND test!!!:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

1 yr ago today:happydance:

To my sleepy Sunday morning eyes I thought we had lines to inspect! :dohh:

I chucked my diary from last year but I must have had some imposter lines some time about now last year coz I mc'd just before my wedding!

We watched The Intouchables last night :thumbup:

Addie I guess you have a raw deal carrying twins, it seems like hard work! I'm with your dh on general pregnancy though- being pregnant is sooo magic, men must be secretely super jealous I reckon. Dh has just brought me tea in bed and a slice of toast because I texted him in the kitchen saying Henry was hungry for tea and toast :haha:
And my dh is finally, after 2nd time round, on top on what I'm allowed/not allowed to eat. That did bug me a bit at first when he came back from the bakers with quiche and pain au chocolates saying he had a present for me, but he's learnt now and comes back from the market with green vegetables :awww:

Got the MIL over today, it's the Fete des Grandmeres in France. Holly has a card for her :awww: And we have a big bunch of flowers for her from all 3 kids :kiss:

Going to go into the garden now and start some mosaic on my sanglier- Holly will enjoy doing that with me :thumbup:

I HAVE BLACK GROUT for the sanglier- no idea what it will come out like but I like a creative experiment and it will be dirt resistant for the garden, since this is intended as a garden sculpture :thumbup:

I can't see your photo Trin on the lurker- hope the storm didn't hit you too bad :hugs:

I've done an hour and a half mosaic in the garden and not one post in all that time!! That's Sunday morning for you! A knife a fork a bottle and a cork.

Cold outside, just having a :coffee: to warm up a bit before returning to mosaic work. Bloods at 75 so the cold must have burnt breakfast up, but luckily I made magic cupcakes this morning so I have a filling mid morning snack :munch:

He's going to look very pretty my boar when he's finished :kiss:

I've watched that Babies documentary four times. I love it! :cloud9: It's soooo cute. I love the African baby. :awww:

It's on NetFlix instant play if anyone has that.... :thumbup:

damn it i didnt know that hehe Trin il send it to you as soon as it turns up :)

Morning turtles

On the lurker. Saw my mw. 2cm dilated, cervix 0.5cm long. Had a good stretch and sweep and having some contractions. Nothing too bitey yet. Gone out for some breakfast with dh

Perfect weather for having a baby. Rain is lashing down, cool 23*

I'll keep you posted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"