<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Newbie, I miss you my darling. I can't believe you are carrying an avacado! I'm sick now, first time since... Well, a long time. :haha: I assume its all stress due to the move. I'm trying my best to flush it out. How are you feeling? Pregnancy treating you well? Nuv you sweets :kiss:

Trin? You are going to be in the cosmopolitan? Meee-yow. :winkwink: when? I must buy it as I know the famous woman in it. :thumbup:

Newbie, I miss you my darling. I can't believe you are carrying an avacado! I'm sick now, first time since... Well, a long time. :haha: I assume its all stress due to the move. I'm trying my best to flush it out. How are you feeling? Pregnancy treating you well? Nuv you sweets :kiss:

Trin? You are going to be in the cosmopolitan? Meee-yow. :winkwink: when? I must buy it as I know the famous woman in it. :thumbup:

oh molly! i hope it's just a bug and goes away quickly. that's the last thing u need these days. as for me, each day gets more tolerable, at least, that's the way it's been for about a week now. i think the nausea is finally packing up and leaving. :happydance: i ate breakfast and lunch and feel pretty darn close to normal! the fatigue still comes and goes tho, but i'd much rather deal with that than the nausea. how is the move going?? not long now for you! :dance:

Box by box, bit by bit... i'll be packed and ready when the time comes... no panic no stress just slowly packing away all stuff I know I won't be using. Feeling quite relaxed about it :)

I LOVE BOWS!!
Holly and I had matching bows on my wedding day:cloud9: Holly looked so sweet, I just made a little cream satin one to go with her dress pinned onto a hairclip. She didn't have much hair to pin it to at the time:haha: Almost a year ago now!!

Attachments

• DSCF8142.jpg
    DSCF8142.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCF8141.jpg
    DSCF8141.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCF8129.jpg
    DSCF8129.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 6
I LOVE BOWS!!
Holly and I had matching bows on my wedding day:cloud9: Holly looked so sweet, I just made a little cream satin one to go with her dress pinned onto a hairclip. She didn't have much hair to pin it to at the time:haha: Almost a year ago now!!

quite shocking how much she's changed compared to your avatar. :cry: any big plans for next monday??

Sarachka I have a list from the hospital- I'll post it after my bike session which I must do now an hour after eating.... :bike:

Hi Molly and Newbie :hugs: hope you're still there when I'm back from cycling!!

Yay Trin .... For the plug and cosmo....

What a strange thing to have ever written lol ?!

I have no idea about bows, my daughter is a baldy !

I LOVE BOWS!!

awwwwwwwwww like Newbs said it's crazy she's changed so much!!

Sarachka I have a list from the hospital- I'll post it after my bike session which I must do now an hour after eating.... :bike:

Hi Molly and Newbie :hugs: hope you're still there when I'm back from cycling!!

yayz"!

Trin, meant to say congrats on the Cosmo article!! That's great!! You're a superstar! :dance:

B, Aww she is so cute and babyish in those pics. Such an adorable big girl now. :awww:

Newbs, 2.5 more weeks :shock: The packing and such is moving along. My house is in SHAMBLES!
I'm glad you're feeling better now. Did I mention my OH said, "...it'd be fun to have another boy though." as an add on to our conversation about 3 children being enough. :shock: I'm not sure what he meant by that but I'm sure that I'm too afraid to ask. :haha:

Every time I yawn it feels like my throat is going to rip open. Urgh.

Luna, how are you?

dinner was amaze!

Attachments

• IMG03077-20120305-1924.jpg
    IMG03077-20120305-1924.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 5
Contractions 4 min apart. Still REALLY manageable :thumbup: If they carry on like this I'll start filling the pool and call the mw

Every time I yawn it feels like my throat is going to rip open. Urgh.

Luna, how are you?

Sorry you're sick, Mollz! That's no very fair! :nope:

I'm doing well. Getting some good sleep these days, Rhyko has been doing 6 hour stretches at night, only waking once about 3am. SOOOO nice it has been!

Contractions 4 min apart. Still REALLY manageable :thumbup: If they carry on like this I'll start filling the pool and call the mw

:dance: exciting!!!!

I need to go nurse Rhyko down for a nap, but I'll have my phone for lurking for updates!!! :dance:

Ooooh Tori's a coming Tori's a coming someone warm the towels and boil the kettle :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->