<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

bethany I want to see / know what is going in your hospital bag!!

I thought babies stopped moving nearer to labour / in labour. Man, I need to read a book on this stuff ... or join a forum!

i will tell you what im making for dinner though, its new so i dont know how it will turn out, but its hunters chicken, which is chicken breast, cheese and bacon topped with a bbq type sauce, alongside i have roasted Mediterranean vegetables and rice mmmmmmmm

Sounds yummo. I keep meaning to make something like this for OH but without the bacon of course, but I just don't cook any more lol

I thought babies stopped moving nearer to labour / in labour. Man, I need to read a book on this stuff ... or join a forum!

Rhyko was pretty squirmy right up until he was in the birth canal. I bet it's maybe one of those things that is slightly different for everyone :thumbup:

i will tell you what im making for dinner though, its new so i dont know how it will turn out, but its hunters chicken, which is chicken breast, cheese and bacon topped with a bbq type sauce, alongside i have roasted Mediterranean vegetables and rice mmmmmmmm

Sounds yummo. I keep meaning to make something like this for OH but without the bacon of course, but I just don't cook any more lol

i hardly cooked while pregnant, kids didnt want sick in their food haha (they ate i had to teach Jay)

Rhyko was pretty squirmy right up until he was in the birth canal. I bet it's maybe one of those things that is slightly different for everyone :thumbup:

same with James no difference in movement when my waters broke :shrug:

how are all my turts?

Oh you know that book about the parenting:winkwink:

Its fab lol cant see everyones problem lol

I'm planning on following her basic routine from day 1. I think as a new mum that's kinda what you want - to be told when do to stuff etc.

MAJOR EDIT!!

OK JUST SKIPPED A FEW PAGES AND I THINK THE WOMENS CRAZY:haha:

SO FIRST PAGES ARE OK.AND THIS IS THE TAMER BOOK GEEZZ

THIS COULD BE VERY DANGEROUS IN THE WRONG HANDS:wacko:

Newbie!! I can't believe you are so far along already!!! :dance:

Have you told everyone, yet? Your family? Friends? I haven't seen any announcements on FB!

I miss you all and feel awful that I can't keep up... especially when I see Tori is coming! I feel ecstatic for Trin. I wish you the most blissful baby girl birth. :hugs:

I put some pics on facebook. Trying to figure out how to add more and still cant figure out how to put them on here from my camera.

i saw your facebook pics! everything looked so nice, those cakes were adorable too. You looked amazing my dear. u make caring twins look easy on those pics! :thumbup:

I posted before I went out earlier but it seems to have vanished.

I have to find a high res pic of myself (that I don't hate that doesn't show all the bits of me I despise :wacko:) For Cosmopolitan. They are doing an article on "top Durban women in various fields" and they're featuring me :shock:

Oooh! that is SO :coolio: way to go trin!! i know someone famous now :smug:

Newbie!! I can't believe you are so far along already!!! :dance:

Have you told everyone, yet? Your family? Friends? I haven't seen any announcements on FB!

everyone pretty much knows now with the exception of my co-workers (boss excluded). my friends are all so excited, it's the sweetest thing. i was really nervous that some would be upset with me b/c they didn't find out as soon as i got a positive pregnancy test, but i think the excitement of the news overshadowed that. one of my friends that i waited to tell made me feel bad b/c she just found out she is expecting her 2nd and told me less than 12 hrs after she found out... before even telling her husband!

I miss you all and feel awful that I can't keep up... especially when I see Tori is coming! I feel ecstatic for Trin. I wish you the most blissful baby girl birth. :hugs:

miss u molls! :hugs: how is little Leo doing? better i hope

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->