<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Clare I'm so happy you found something that works!

I am ready to bite the head off the next person who bbm's or texts or calls me - turtles excluded because you all know I was having contractions. No one else in the family etc does so as far as they know I'm only due on Thursday

Turns out Tori is more intuitive than I gave her credit for. My mw was at another birth yesterday so it would have been insane if she had come. I have a back up gynae but we don't have back up mw's. I was discussing it with DH and said if my mw can't make it for whatever reason, then I am not going to hospital but will call the paramedics when I am pushing so that if anything happens after she's out - if she needs oxygen or I am bleeding they can assist

DH is so embarrassed because I told the mw our evening's plan's and she told him to save a little bit of energy to help her carry the birth equipment :haha:

:haha: i tried everything nothing worked:haha: 4 days bloody late:haha:

I posted before I went out earlier but it seems to have vanished.

I have to find a high res pic of myself (that I don't hate that doesn't show all the bits of me I despise :wacko:) For Cosmopolitan. They are doing an article on "top Durban women in various fields" and they're featuring me :shock:

OMG TRIN THAT IS AMAZING IM SO HAPPY AND PROUD OF YOU:hugs::happydance:

Will you have to give a personal interview:shrug:

***rant- reece has bit a child at break playing cops and robbers as he sat on him and was squashing hi,m and wouldnt get off him so he said he had no choice, didnt sound like that big of a deal but school just called and want me in at 8.50, i hope no one takes offence to what i say now as it truelly is'nt aimed at anyone or child personally .........But the child has adhd and can do no wrong 9in his mothers eyes and reece has been blamed in the past for things like talking about fire and pushing and shoving this kid etc and i have had a f***ing nough!!
thing that gets me is that its thhe secretary who rang and not the head so i said when he cn be arsed to ring himself if its that serious then i can be arsed to go in!!! and also only if the other kids mum is being made to go in as he was using excessive force on reece who said he was struggling to breatha nd he was really hurting him:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

opinions very welcome:thumbup:

rant over and out phewwww***

I posted before I went out earlier but it seems to have vanished.

I have to find a high res pic of myself (that I don't hate that doesn't show all the bits of me I despise :wacko:) For Cosmopolitan. They are doing an article on "top Durban women in various fields" and they're featuring me :shock:

Ooh that's fab Trin :thumbup:

where is munkie today i bbm'd her earlier she said she would be quiet but didnt say why

how are all my turts?

Oh you know that book about the parenting:winkwink:

Its fab lol cant see everyones problem lol

I'm planning on following her basic routine from day 1. I think as a new mum that's kinda what you want - to be told when do to stuff etc.

Hails sorry don't have much input into your school issue but I totally agree that if Reece is getting all the blame that's really unfair!!

Bethany said this morning he had loads of plans this week but didn't really elaborate.

I'm still staring at the outfit. I love it! It's exactly my favourite sort of colours. She's going to look so pretty at summer BBQs in it. Talking of summer events and special outfits for girls, that leads me to my next question ... Mums / expectant mums of girls ...

How do you feel about hair accessories, bows, bands, ribbons etc??

I think its each to their own with bows and such. Me personally depends on the child I think if she will leave em alone then yeah, some are really pretty and cute but I dunno.

I think its each to their own with bows and such. Me personally depends on the child I think if she will leave em alone then yeah, some are really pretty and cute but I dunno.

I agree. Some look kinda ridiculous but some I think are really adorable, smaller subtle ones.

I think this is a bit much, even for just a photo shoot

https://suitsforbabies.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/baby-hair-accessories.jpg

and this is just horrible

https://www.baby-bows.com/baby-bows.jpg

but i think these are so sweet!

https://www.babyheirlooms.com/images/site_images/newborn_baby_bows.jpg

https://images.madeinchina.com/p/215/3128215/Sweet-Girls-Hair-Accessories-Baby-hair-bows-Baby_3128215.jpg

https://www.ellaandkate.com/images/Baby%20Hair%20Bow.jpg

Russia is BIG on a bows, it's kinda like a right of passage that every Russian girl has a photo of her on her first day of school with a massive bow and a bitch-face. I'll probably do something like this once, in the privacy of our own home, just for my own amusement lol

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/136/351696699_32a1a958a8_z.jpg?zz=1

i was going to reply to everyone but Trin made me too excited

i will tell you what im making for dinner though, its new so i dont know how it will turn out, but its hunters chicken, which is chicken breast, cheese and bacon topped with a bbq type sauce, alongside i have roasted Mediterranean vegetables and rice mmmmmmmm

Carpet cleaners are here lets see if they can get it up. My MIL is at the store now telling them she wants them to just replace the carpet bc it was new and why should we have a new carpet damaged and then cleaned it wont feel the same after it has been cleaned even if it looks nice. I hope they agree to a new carpet.

Early evening greetings Turts:flower:

Trin can I have your autograph? :kiss: That's very cool and I DO HOPE THEY PAY YOU!! I'm proud of you :hugs:

Yes indeed a busy day my lovelies- but rather boring stuff so not entirely worth mentioning- much administration to sort out because there's a problem with my Health Insurance- my silly work are being slow about sending me a confirmation of my 'date de limite congé parental':growlmad: It has a domino effect on the reimboursement of my hospital and diabetes treatments so I've been doing lots of phoning and paperwork today for the CAF. Plus the usual housework and grocery shopping.

And as I mentioned to Trin by bbm, our dishwasher's waters broke in her honour so we had a flooded kitchen this morning so had that to sort out :shipw:

I also booked all my next appointments and my visit of the maternity unit and my meeting with the anaethetist and have started putting my hospital bag together :thumbup: I'm getting VERY excited about having a baby:happydance:

Then the rest of the day was spent having lovely games and cuddles with monkeypants and I knitted a sleeve- just one more to go now:wacko:

I have some English homework to help with...back in a little bit....

xxxxxxxxx

Essie when do you go back to work

25th march :cry: just under 3 weeks. Mat leave officially ended yesterday, I'm now on holiday til then.

how are the christening arrangements it has come round so quickly

I know it's come round really fast. I've just been making decorations for the cake. I've got my bunting to finish as well and various food to prepare. It's going to be a busy week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->