<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

No baby Tori yet? Very well. I will check in the next time Leo wakes me. :flower:

I hope you are doing well Trin. :hugs:

:happydance:TODAY'S THE DAY!!!!!:happydance:

I had a great night sleep compared with the last few nights. Few niggly contractions but not much more. Had another show this morning :thumbup: MW will be here at 1pm and then

THUNDERCATS ARE GO!!!!

I'm so excited!! Listening to my birth playlist, arranging flowers, filling the pool, braided my hair, generally getting ready...:cloud9:

I'm going to make a doc app cos this is ridic! My scar inside and out hurts like a bitch when I have AF, the outside of my tummy is always tender to touch and then I get constant pain with scar and area like it was a few weeks ago I had it done! It happens a few days before AF which is pretty annoying because it makes me not want to do much, needs to be checked now 7 months later!!!! Sorry to moan but iv been awake all night in pain :(

Kit, I do not celebrate Passover... I am more of a pagan heathan :haha: I was only asking because I make a delish chocolate cake with chocolate ganache that is Passover friendly and sinfully delicious.

:yipee: A fellow pagan heathen :friends: The great thing about being pagan is that you can eat choclate cake ANY time of year :thumbup:

Awww Trin, sorry to moan after your wonderful post! I didn't see it! Oh it sounds so lovely your getting ready! I hope we get photos of like the settings :) x

If Trin wakes up 10cm without the pain I might cry! What a good girl Tori is for mummy already if so! can't wait for updates in the morning :)

:haha: I kept dreaming I stood up out of bed and had to push :haha: I'm quite happy to get to 10 without pain :thumbup: No problem

I'm going to make a doc app cos this is ridic! My scar inside and out hurts like a bitch when I have AF, the outside of my tummy is always tender to touch and then I get constant pain with scar and area like it was a few weeks ago I had it done! It happens a few days before AF which is pretty annoying because it makes me not want to do much, needs to be checked now 7 months later!!!! Sorry to moan but iv been awake all night in pain :(

That's horrid April. I agree, have it checked :thumbup:

Conceived on the Luna eclipse, born on Full Moon...My beautiful witchy daughter :cloud9:

SA artist...love the words...very true

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkgQW34mbKI

Conceived on the Luna eclipse, born on Full Moon...My beautiful witchy daughter :cloud9:

I had a feeling she would be born with full moon, I was lying there last night feeling Tori is going to be very spiritual

Morning yum chums :coffee:

Happy Birthday Tori!! :wohoo:

I have woken up very hungry after my swimming last night, if a horse ambles past I might just eat it all up, the unfortunate creature :munch:

It's another cold grey day here so LO and I are off to buy cheery yellow paint and play on the slide in the big park at the chateau- her FAVOURITE, while I stand around freezing my bum off but I'm a nice mum like that :smug: And no doubt grab lunch in town.

DH is in Cannes until Friday, Crunch is your brother there? (Or was it your DH who went?)...for that big convention thing

AND he has a meeting next week with his lawyer about the maintenance which he shouldn't be paying given that we have the kids most of the time :thumbup: This could be the start of the next French Revolution, heads will fall I'm sure!!:wacko:

Happy Wed Nes Days turtles all- may they be gay and bright and may the great forces of life pulse merrily through you, and may Trin's cervix continue to joyously dilate towards the liberation of her treasure within :flower:

xxxxxxx laters gaters xxxxxxxxx :kiss:

Trin, I think by the time I get back on here you will have Tori in your arms!! I hope all goes smoothly with labour, that she latches easily and is calm and happy. it is such an amazing feeling to meet a baby for the first time-even more I think when Bubba is different sex to the children you already have.
You will be amazing :)
Hello to everybody else too :) will be on later for proper catch up

Oh yes sorry about the kitty April so sad ) ;

i am logging off as Nate is going to be a munkie again i can sense it

Essie hope you had fun :)

Trin hope all gets moving and you get to swish in the pool real soon how are the boy's are they excited??

night x

Night Hayley..hope Nate doesn't give you your 4.15am alarm call :wacko:

No it was 6.20ish:thumbup:.....im in agony from my kettlecise class and can barely move :nope:, i feel like an old woman :cry:, its worked muscles i never knew i had which is good but i hope it gets easier:wacko:

:happydance:TODAY'S THE DAY!!!!!:happydance:

I had a great night sleep compared with the last few nights. Few niggly contractions but not much more. Had another show this morning :thumbup: MW will be here at 1pm and then

THUNDERCATS ARE GO!!!!

I'm so excited!! Listening to my birth playlist, arranging flowers, filling the pool, braided my hair, generally getting ready...:cloud9:

:happydance: is all im saying !!

Thanks Crunch..hope so, I really do.

Night night everyone..beauty sleep calls :sleep:

Yes and you need all the beauty sleep you can get! https://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/Rires/rire-20060614.gif

FORGOT TO SAY BIG CONGRATS TO CARA FOR HER FIRST CRAWLING YESTERDAY! https://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/B%E9b%E9s/bibop_baby.gif The entertainment value curve climbs steeply once they crawl! https://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/B%E9b%E9s/bibop_baby.gif

:kiss:

That was a lovely post Bethany .......

Trin are the boy's excited that they may have their sister by end of the day?

its so damn dark, rainy and miserable here its making me all sad ,but at least i have Trin's updates to look forward too ,yipeeeee

Kit hope your meeting goes well today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->