<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Kit, I absolutely laughed out loud when you said you killed your friend over no sick babies. Probably not a healthy response eh? :haha:

Random question for you solid feeding mums. What do you give your babe to drink? I'm just wondering because here, they tell you to give baby breastmilk or formula until a year. :-k

I know I can not wait and in the video I will get to see the girls interacting with each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Night Hayls..hope you can manage to drag your aching muscles in to bed :thumbup:

Kit, I absolutely laughed out loud when you said you killed your friend over no sick babies. Probably not a healthy response eh? :haha:

Random question for you solid feeding mums. What do you give your babe to drink? I'm just wondering because here, they tell you to give baby breastmilk or formula until a year. :-k

I plan to kill the ladies I meet tomorrow ....:haha:

I offer water in a cup, just at mealtimes. I give milk in her normal bottles x

Well Molly..some may say that was a slight overreaction but she was asking for it! :winkwink:

Same over here Molly with regards to either breast or formula until 1 year. Cara has 18-20oz of formula a day along with her 3 meals with which she has her sippy cup with water :thumbup:

We do the same as kit and crunchie, water in a cup at mealtimes and then she bf about 6/8 times as well.

Umm I have an embarrassing TMI question regarding lady gardens in pregnancy.

I just used my electric bikini razor to give myself a trim, blind, bc I can't see anything. Then, for the first time, I got the mirror to have a look. The colour of my skin all around that area has got really dark! Kinda like how my nipples have. Is this darkness "down there" normal?? I was really quite taken aback!

To answer your question frankly...my pregnant foof reminded me of a purple swollen Homer Simpson face. I was shocked like you...it is normal and will return to it's less Homer like state post pregnancy :thumbup:

:rofl:

and B my God that simpson pic is going to give my nightmares :argh:

I know I can not wait and in the video I will get to see the girls interacting with each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

omg omg please post the video! id find it fasinating :)

Hows trin?:flower:

I will post it!!!!!!!!! I am so excited I wish they could have done it next week at my appointment but the lady wont be there so it has to wait till the 22 but that is ok bc I will be about 30 weeks making them even more super cute!!!!

I will post it!!!!!!!!! I am so excited I wish they could have done it next week at my appointment but the lady wont be there so it has to wait till the 22 but that is ok bc I will be about 30 weeks making them even more super cute!!!!

i saw freya at 26wks it was cool but 30 weeks is meant to be so much clearer. its amazing to think ones in there but TWO! :cloud9:
dont get me wrong i wouldnt want twins :haha: cos i know the hard work just the one can be.BUT saw mum of twins and she looked so unstressed and i was like whats ur secret she said there just really good.! they were freyas age sooooooooooo cute:cloud9:

Ohhh Addie, it will be amazing to see them 4d !

I loved seeing Lauren xxxx

OBEM soon. Just gotta get out of the bath but I'm nice and warm in here

i cant watch it anymore,used to love it now i cringe the memory isnt even for months old.! still hurts to watch it:haha:

Watching it makes me as broody as hell !

I think I am turning into Trin, I am looking forward to giving birth again :wacko:

I can understand that though....except for the prematurity, Lauren's birth was a pretty positive experience no?

i saw freya at 26wks it was cool but 30 weeks is meant to be so much clearer. its amazing to think ones in there but TWO! :cloud9:
dont get me wrong i wouldnt want twins :haha: cos i know the hard work just the one can be.BUT saw mum of twins and she looked so unstressed and i was like whats ur secret she said there just really good.! they were freyas age sooooooooooo cute:cloud9:

I think my little girls will be well behaved LOL we shall see but we have so much support from our parents and siblings and friends. And both our parents are very big on wanting DH and I to get out at least once a week to just have us time so I feel very lucky that we have them here. We will still be able to have us time and alone time and know our girls are safe in the hands of our parents. Once they start to sit up it will get easier bc they have each other to play with so less work for us. I am just so exciteddd I keep walking into their room and I still don't fully understand we are about to have 2 daughters!!!!!

OBEM soon. Just gotta get out of the bath but I'm nice and warm in here

i cant watch it anymore,used to love it now i cringe the memory isnt even for months old.! still hurts to watch it:haha:

Watching it makes me as broody as hell !

I think I am turning into Trin, I am looking forward to giving birth again :wacko:

I can understand that though....except for the prematurity, Lauren's birth was a pretty positive experience no?

Indeed ! I think I was very lucky .... The fact it was quick (once pain started ) led to it being a very positive experience and I had a wonderful midwife.
I know most ladies on here had some long difficult labours, it's just the part when you see your baby for the first time .... You can not even describe it ! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->