<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

only just saw your post sarah-thankyou too :) trust me I'll bore you all to tears with my self pity tomorrow :)

Ahhh..come on. Get it off your chest. Trin and Tori won't mind...they're no doubt off up on :cloud9: for the forseeable.

Seriously..whatever is the matter? :shrug:

Sooooooo ... This Saturday night, dh and I are putting on our glad rags and having an evening out in London town. A party in fact !

Mil is coming over to Lauren sit (god help us all)
So excited .... It's a party, I am going to put make up on and everything ;-)

I really am jealous! I would love to do that, I hope you have an amazing time!! You defo need to post pics..at least on FB! :happydance:

I agree crunchie whack on some photos on facey b so i can check on my phone! :thumbup:

Essie...is Lyra still up to her acrobatics in the night?

Yep. She eventually settled last night on her tummy. I think she almost unconciously sits up and that then wakes her :wacko: she's been very sicky today and hasn't slept much so I'm hoping she might sleep a bit better tonight. Fingers crossed.

Sooooooo ... This Saturday night, dh and I are putting on our glad rags and having an evening out in London town. A party in fact !

I really am jealous! I would love to do that, I hope you have an amazing time!! You defo need to post pics..at least on FB! :happydance:

Lol !
You will see me tagged in ones with me laying on the floor drunk after 2 wines....

OBEM soon. Just gotta get out of the bath but I'm nice and warm in here

Yep. She eventually settled last night on her tummy. I think she almost unconciously sits up and that then wakes her :wacko: she's been very sicky today and hasn't slept much so I'm hoping she might sleep a bit better tonight. Fingers crossed.

Fingers crossed here too for you :thumbup:

Cara is terribly sicky at the moment too. It's a nightmare sometimes. I thought it would get better as she got older but some days it's non stop. Is Lyra the same?

Ooh 'citin crunch :) what will you wear?

Oh lissy, I must be honest .... Whatever it is will be black ha ha ha.... What's in fashion these days ???

I haven't bought myself any clothes in about a year lol ? What does one wear to a London bar ???
Skinny jeans and a blazer ??? Or is that so 2011 ???

Lol !
You will see me tagged in ones with me laying on the floor drunk after 2 wines....

I :hissy: :hissy: :hissy: to lie on the floor drunk after 2 wines!!!!!

Cara is terribly sicky at the moment too. It's a nightmare sometimes. I thought it would get better as she got older but some days it's non stop. Is Lyra the same?

Lyra has got much better. I think she is more sicky than other babies (from what I see/hear) but a lot better than she was. We've had a very sicky day today though. It makes me wonder how many outfits to send her to nursery with, we've been through about 6 today.

Umm I have an embarrassing TMI question regarding lady gardens in pregnancy.

I just used my electric bikini razor to give myself a trim, blind, bc I can't see anything. Then, for the first time, I got the mirror to have a look. The colour of my skin all around that area has got really dark! Kinda like how my nipples have. Is this darkness "down there" normal?? I was really quite taken aback!

On avarage I have to change Lauren's outfit about 3 times a day, my washing machine actually broke last week ! It's constant spew-gate

Ooh crunch enjoy your night on the town! I met work friends last night and took the opportunity to do my hair and makeup, even though we just went to the pub. Felt nice to do something for me.

Umm I have an embarrassing TMI question regarding lady gardens in pregnancy.

I just used my electric bikini razor to give myself a trim, blind, bc I can't see anything. Then, for the first time, I got the mirror to have a look. The colour of my skin all around that area has got really dark! Kinda like how my nipples have. Is this darkness "down there" normal?? I was really quite taken aback!

To answer your question frankly...my pregnant foof reminded me of a purple swollen Homer Simpson face. I was shocked like you...it is normal and will return to it's less Homer like state post pregnancy :thumbup:

Before things get hectic here and I am totally in Tori-bliss-heaven, I want to say thank you to all of you girls for the most amazing journey of friendship. From ttc, mc heartbreak twice, to finally conceiving and then finding out I'm having my longed-for daughter finally, you have been with me holding my hand and my heart. I have shared more with you collectively than anyone else, and your constant friendship, support, lack of judgement and love have meant more than I can say

Thank you. I love you :kiss:

Ohh Trin that was so moving:cry:i feel totslly the same about you ladies even if i do leave you hanging for hours or days:blush:at a time

That was a lovely post Bethany .......

Trin are the boy's excited that they may have their sister by end of the day?

its so damn dark, rainy and miserable here its making me all sad ,but at least i have Trin's updates to look forward too ,yipeeeee

Kit hope your meeting goes well today

They are very excited. My FIL is fetching them at 2 :thumbup:

Yay the boy's will be fabbo big bro's im sure:thumbup::thumbup:

ALL THE LUCK IN THE WORLD TRIN :happydance::baby::cloud9:

hello everyone else :flower: must dash AGAIN Amber has done a delightful smelling something in her nappy :haha:

wow Amber is a gorgepot HELLOOOOO sorry i missed you:hugs:

I'm working on something pretty cool....... can't share just yet, though!!

:ninja:

Uhhhh exciting stuff:thumbup:

HELLO ELINA :thumbup: LOOKING GOOD SARAH:thumbup:

Sarah, you look gorge darling. :flower:

Leo has a tooth! I was talking with my sister on the phone and remembered that I had a dream his tooth broke through so I checked and voilà! :awww:

WOWZERS REALLY?, i dont think my boy has any teeth in his gums:cry: we stilll have nothing at 7 months and 6 days old:shrug:

Hey im going out with my friens on sat night too not a party but there will be wine a dress make up high heels and lots of laughs as im on my tod husbandtobeless till monday pm:cry:

HELLO CASSIE, DAVE & EMMIE :hugs:

HEY MUNKIE.... i loved the piccys today of Holly :thumbup:

trin hope your doing well and all is going to plan xxxxx hello Tori if your here:kiss:

Oh lissy, I must be honest .... Whatever it is will be black ha ha ha.... What's in fashion these days ???

I haven't bought myself any clothes in about a year lol ? What does one wear to a London bar ???

that's always my outfit/uniform of choice. :thumbup:

Ooh crunch enjoy your night on the town! I met work friends last night and took the opportunity to do my hair and makeup, even though we just went to the pub. Felt nice to do something for me.

Indeed !
Indulging in a cider at the bar .... You little minx ! We mummies deffo need a break every now and again x

that's always my outfit/uniform of choice. :thumbup:

Excellent ! andddddddd I get to take a HANDBAG ohhhhhhh

Lyra has got much better. I think she is more sicky than other babies (from what I see/hear) but a lot better than she was. We've had a very sicky day today though. It makes me wonder how many outfits to send her to nursery with, we've been through about 6 today.

On avarage I have to change Lauren's outfit about 3 times a day, my washing machine actually broke last week ! It's constant spew-gate

I think Cara is worse for spewing now that she is on solids. What about you guys? We nearly always have a repeat performance of lunch each day :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->