<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Essie...is Lyra still up to her acrobatics in the night?

Yep. She eventually settled last night on her tummy. I think she almost unconciously sits up and that then wakes her :wacko: she's been very sicky today and hasn't slept much so I'm hoping she might sleep a bit better tonight. Fingers crossed.

Fingers crossed here too for you :thumbup:

Cara is terribly sicky at the moment too. It's a nightmare sometimes. I thought it would get better as she got older but some days it's non stop. Is Lyra the same?

Lyra has got much better. I think she is more sicky than other babies (from what I see/hear) but a lot better than she was. We've had a very sicky day today though. It makes me wonder how many outfits to send her to nursery with, we've been through about 6 today.

Yep. She eventually settled last night on her tummy. I think she almost unconciously sits up and that then wakes her :wacko: she's been very sicky today and hasn't slept much so I'm hoping she might sleep a bit better tonight. Fingers crossed.

Cara is terribly sicky at the moment too. It's a nightmare sometimes. I thought it would get better as she got older but some days it's non stop. Is Lyra the same?

On avarage I have to change Lauren's outfit about 3 times a day, my washing machine actually broke last week ! It's constant spew-gate

I think Cara is worse for spewing now that she is on solids. What about you guys? We nearly always have a repeat performance of lunch each day :wacko:

I am finding it very difficult, I am not "great" with sick and the smell sometimes ... Bllluurrrggghhh !
Lauren had cod and spinach for tea last night and I wa dreading it coming back up.

On a Thursday I meet with 2 other ladies with babies, those babies have been sick about 3 times in their lives ??? The babies are 3 months old ... How can this be true ??

Sorry Sarah, I never checked pre-baby. I only checked the aftermath with a mirror x

OMG Sarachka I'd go to the Emergency Unit straight away- sounds like you have vaginus pregnatus!!!

I've done my cycling which was spiffing but it's swallowed my evening somewhat and I'm off to bed now with hot sugar free chocolate and my libro Italiano :book:

Big kiss and sleep tight all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:kiss:

I am finding it very difficult, I am not "great" with sick and the smell sometimes ... Bllluurrrggghhh !
Lauren had cod and spinach for tea last night and I wa dreading it coming back up.

On a Thursday I meet with 2 other ladies with babies, those babies have been sick about 3 times in their lives ??? The babies are 3 months old ... How can this be true ??

Hmm, yes...my friend said her two children were NEVER sick....so I killed her.

Lyra has got much better. I think she is more sicky than other babies (from what I see/hear) but a lot better than she was. We've had a very sicky day today though. It makes me wonder how many outfits to send her to nursery with, we've been through about 6 today.

On avarage I have to change Lauren's outfit about 3 times a day, my washing machine actually broke last week ! It's constant spew-gate

I think Cara is worse for spewing now that she is on solids. What about you guys? We nearly always have a repeat performance of lunch each day :wacko:

Our spews are almost all milk rather than solids, although it now smells like proper sick :sick: how much does Cara eat at each meal?

Holly's never been sick :shrug: I touch wood there!! She possetted a bit of milk at feeds when she was small of course, until she was about 3 months old, but nothing bile-y ever :shrug: Oh no I bet she gets a tummy bug or Henry is vom-man now I've written that :dohh:

OMG Sarachka I'd go to the Emergency Unit straight away- sounds like you have vaginus pregnatus!!!

I've done my cycling which was spiffing but it's swallowed my evening somewhat and I'm off to bed now with hot sugar free chocolate and my libro Italiano :read:

Big kiss and sleep tight all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:kiss:

Glad you're all spiffed up after your lovely day and cycling :thumbup:

Sleep well my lovely :hugs:

Uh-oh... esme has never been sick! She constantly oozez dribble though-i wash an average of ten bibs soaked in slime per day if that compensates?
Cat-homer Simpson vagina just literally made me lol! Thank you :)

Uh-oh... esme has never been sick! She constantly oozez dribble though-i wash an average of ten bibs soaked in slime per day if that compensates?
Cat-homer Simpson vagina just literally made me lol! Thank you :)

Noooooooooooo !!! Lauren has this problem also ... So I have spewey dribble
Ha ha ...

Holly's never been sick :shrug: I touch wood there!! She possetted a bit of milk at feeds when she was small of course, until she was about 3 months old, but nothing bile-y ever :shrug: Oh no I bet she gets a tummy bug or Henry is vom-man now I've written that :dohh:

Tonights up-chuck stank ! Nasty

Night supermonkeypants xxx

Our spews are almost all milk rather than solids, although it now smells like proper sick :sick: how much does Cara eat at each meal?

Well, I have varied the amount I give her to see if there was a pattern of vomming and there isn't. She would keep eating until I stopped feeding her if it's something she really likes, so I am careful not to overfeed her. Types of food don't make a difference either :shrug:

I am finally going to see what my little girls look like on the 22nd!!!!! I am going to have the 3D video made!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Night Kit!

https://www.emob.fr/dotclear/images/2008_mars/homer_simpson-en-vrai.jpg

Well, I have varied the amount I give her to see if there was a pattern of vomming and there isn't. She would keep eating until I stopped feeding her if it's something she really likes, so I am careful not to overfeed her. Types of food don't make a difference either :shrug:

I'd stop feeding her horse poo if I were you. I know you collect it from Shrub as a quick vegetarian option :haha:

sorry i only just popped in been trawling ebay for a new changing bag now my eyes sting ....so i bid you good night (ps-hello crunchie ;) )

I'd stop feeding her horse poo if I were you. I know you collect it from Shrub as a quick vegetarian option :haha:

But she does so enjoy a bowl full of horsey plops, I can't deny her the pleasure :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->