• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

this sounds dumb but why on active users viewing thread do some of you have a + after your names ? i want a + too......

luna forum looks amazeballs baby but i cant post a avater says all to big so i got scared and came back here

essie hope so too im sure it will be a lovely day and he will behave maybe he is tired?

does it make you feel better on mine you have a +?

Really am going to bed now, but mine was right hand as well April, that's why they thought it was my appendix to start with. I think you should get checked out as mine was bearable for almost a month but then became awful resulting in emergency laparoscopy and laser etc. If nothing else, at least Dr can help you with dosage advice and put your mind at ease, as I'm sure this is not helping your anxiety x x

Really am going to bed now, but mine was right hand as well April, that's why they thought it was my appendix to start with. I think you should get checked out as mine was bearable for almost a month but then became awful resulting in emergency laparoscopy and laser etc. If nothing else, at least Dr can help you with dosage advice and put your mind at ease, as I'm sure this is not helping your anxiety x x

thankyou Lissy, im going to book an app for this week and talk to them, night sweet x

Hi everyone

Been trying to keep up where I can but things have been rough. Our chiro friend came to assess Tori yesterday and she has an occlusion in her cranium (causing the facial swelling) and 2 areas of fixation in her spine. The areas correlate with colic which explains the extreme screaming. She screamed for 2 2 hour sessions today and then a bit here and there in between. Milk has come in so I'm boobzilla, and since the milk has come in she's finding it hard to latch even with a bit of expressing before feeds. She's only really fed 4 times properly since midnight, so I gave her 15 ml expressed milk via syringe just now. Will probably do it again before bed. I feel so desperate for her. She's lost her voice from crying and she just sounds SO sore.

She's just woken up again....got to go

And her tsh came back elevated so we'll have to repeat the blood test

Oh Trin..I'm so sorry Tori has some problems...I'm not sure what it all means but I have every faith that she will be just fine very soon. I hope you are ok m'love :hugs:

Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends.

You look beautiful Hayley...I love your hair and you're so pretty :flower:

ah what Essie? x

About to Kill my brother.

Essie what;s your brother done?

He's in a bad mood and taking it out on Lyra. First she was happily babbling away, he was watching tv and said "can't you stick a dummy in her or something. Shut her up". And he refuses to smile at her at all, just glowers. I understand he's in a bad mood, but she doesn't understand that. She reacts to smiles and happy talk. It just makes me sad that he's seeing his niece for the first time since Christmas and he's wasting that time.

I'm quite angry thinking about him being like that to Lyra :growlmad: He'll regret it in years to come.

Is it good kit? I read the book a few yrs ago but never got round to the film? How are you and cara?
And Sarah, how are you and Elina? Random thing...I am up cycling a 1950's cabinet and it had a piece of paper wedged in a corner,really old and grubby with one word on it-Elina!!!! I took a photo lol

It really is good..I've seen it a couple of times but it sucks me in every time. I find it quite an emotional film but everything seems to make me emotional since I had Cara :shrug: Pre Cara I think I was robotic!

Luna...you really have done an amazing job on the new forum. The thought you've put into it is fantastic, you're a very clever girl! I'll just need a little while to get my head around it all, but don't worry..I'm a definite embracer of change :thumbup:

About the + next to our names - I have always thought that it's if that person is typing a reply

Sezi..loved your little outfit, very cute indeed :cloud9:

Did you make any more sense of your medical notes?

Sezi..loved your little outfit, very cute indeed :cloud9:

Did you make any more sense of your medical notes?

No I haven't really looked at them today. I'm pooped! No nap and lots of exercise. Like a toddler lol

430345_10150803068648054_575708053_11275114_826874577_n.jpg

she is very good at acting a good baby for the camera lol she is just so cute!

and wearing my top......well not mine:blush: the pressie i sent :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->