Happy
On the last train (the vomit comet )
Lauren has not woken for the in laws
Danced
Feet hurt
Nuv you all

See you on the other side of my hangover xxxx

yay glad you had a fab night you deserve it hun xxx

im confused now are we talking about the + at the bottom where it says people viewing?

helloooo well i was out tonight , wasnt out tonight , was out and yes you guessed now im not ...........my friends can all piss off if they ever call on me to go out when peed off or need a break i tell you, the best offer i got was my mum and sister and ahe has bailed to go her fellas mates house prob to watch him get pissed!! and argue and then i just bthought you know what sod ya'll i am gonna stay in on my own with my bottle of echo falls and be pissed off yet again ............all my mates are like this and im the soft bugger who goes running round or out with them when their fellas are out/away and they are pissed off with them.

I know my rant is crappy and petty compared to Lissys but hey ho you all say we can vent to each other

im sad

and my wedding shoes have come are damaged and wrong size mehhh

Sorry Hayley...it's a sad day when we can't rely on our friends to cheer us up eh? Never mind...karma is a bitch when she wants to be!

Thats exactly what i keep thinking Kit, great minds ehhh:thumbup:

I think I am too stupid for new forum....I shall try tomorrow when my brain isn't all worn out and shrivelled up :) night night ladies x

PS, Hayley I forgot to say, but your rant isn't petty I think it's horrible when that happens. I'm the soft one too in fact I'd bet most of us on here are.

maybe we should be the soft turtles :haha:...........du know about 3 people text me at silly o'clock to say they we're free now plans had changed:saywhat: about 5 hours to late idiots

this sounds dumb but why on active users viewing thread do some of you have a + after your names ? i want a + too......

luna forum looks amazeballs baby but i cant post a avater says all to big so i got scared and came back here

essie hope so too im sure it will be a lovely day and he will behave maybe he is tired?

does it make you feel better on mine you have a +?

:thumbup::wohoo:thanks april

ooops to many rose it was april who i have to beat cruella up with not kit lol

i dont get it :shrug:

You told Essie you were going to slap Emmas mother and i thought it was kit that had sai then realized kit wasnt even on bnb yet o at that time and it was you so basically i was saying i was going to come and slap her face with you:haha::gun:

You look beautiful Hayley...I love your hair and you're so pretty :flower:

:cloud9::hug:Thankyou Kit

About the + next to our names - I have always thought that it's if that person is typing a reply

:amartass: Thanks sezi

Ladies

Drunk
Happy
Danced
Feet hurt
Nuv you all

Glad you had fun next time i will come to please :thumbup:

April yep i had 4 glasses well spritzers really as i am on my lonesome with the kiddies well nate ,reece deserted me for a sleep over didnt he at like 8.30 after he had planned to watch a movie with me!!

Yes thats right where it says people viewing sometimes some of you have them and i never do ? humm

helloooo well i was out tonight , wasnt out tonight , was out and yes you guessed now im not ...........my friends can all piss off if they ever call on me to go out when peed off or need a break i tell you, the best offer i got was my mum and sister and ahe has bailed to go her fellas mates house prob to watch him get pissed!! and argue and then i just bthought you know what sod ya'll i am gonna stay in on my own with my bottle of echo falls and be pissed off yet again ............all my mates are like this and im the soft bugger who goes running round or out with them when their fellas are out/away and they are pissed off with them.

I know my rant is crappy and petty compared to Lissys but hey ho you all say we can vent to each other

im sad

and my wedding shoes have come are damaged and wrong size mehhh

Sorry Hayley...it's a sad day when we can't rely on our friends to cheer us up eh? Never mind...karma is a bitch when she wants to be!

Thats exactly what i keep thinking Kit, great minds ehhh:thumbup:

I think I am too stupid for new forum....I shall try tomorrow when my brain isn't all worn out and shrivelled up :) night night ladies x

PS, Hayley I forgot to say, but your rant isn't petty I think it's horrible when that happens. I'm the soft one too in fact I'd bet most of us on here are.

maybe we should be the soft turtles :haha:...........du know about 3 people text me at silly o'clock to say they we're free now plans had changed:saywhat: about 5 hours to late idiots

this sounds dumb but why on active users viewing thread do some of you have a + after your names ? i want a + too......

luna forum looks amazeballs baby but i cant post a avater says all to big so i got scared and came back here

essie hope so too im sure it will be a lovely day and he will behave maybe he is tired?

does it make you feel better on mine you have a +?

:thumbup::wohoo:thanks april

ooops to many rose it was april who i have to beat cruella up with not kit lol

i dont get it :shrug:

You told Essie you were going to slap Emmas mother and i thought it was kit that had sai then realized kit wasnt even on bnb yet o at that time and it was you so basically i was saying i was going to come and slap her face with you:haha::gun:

You look beautiful Hayley...I love your hair and you're so pretty :flower:

:cloud9::hug:Thankyou Kit

About the + next to our names - I have always thought that it's if that person is typing a reply

:amartass: Thanks sezi

Ladies

Drunk
Happy
Danced
Feet hurt
Nuv you all

Glad you had fun next time i will come to please :thumbup:

you mean Lissy? lol

i thought u told lissy you would slap her (emmas mum) for being a bitch ? im confused now

well nate went to bed at 6.30ish as he only had to 20-30min naps yesterday and i kept him up as long as i could

he woke at 1.30ish i put his musicon he whinged for 5-10 mins then off

he woke at 5.15 did the same and i hear him now whoop whoop

least he had a good night i look like a zombie

i need to crop and chop my photo on new thread later uhh scared im naff at stuff klike tthat and move my siggys HELP this could get messy lol

whats everyones plans today ?

April yep i had 4 glasses well spritzers really as i am on my lonesome with the kiddies well nate ,reece deserted me for a sleep over didnt he at like 8.30 after he had planned to watch a movie with me!!

Yes thats right where it says people viewing sometimes some of you have them and i never do ? humm

oh thats who youre friends with which is why new people who come on dont have one, if you unfriend me on here i wont have one lol but we cant have one ourselves because we cant friend ourselves unless we are a little cookoo lol

ahhhh Our first baby christening, have a wonderful day Essie Glenn and Lyra! :kiss:

babies fed and changed kitchen done washing on the line bathroom done now to do the hallway my bedroom and washing have a lovely day all!

Just popped on to wish Lyra a fantastic christening :) we're off to make a film :)

Thanks Lissy, April and Hayley :) so much to do and we are still in bed :dohh: christening is at 3pm so we do have time. Have lovely Sunday's all :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->