• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Hayley love your hair :thumbup: and yes I'll spam the thread with pics :haha:

Hayley I now have 2 turtle t shirts because Sarachka sent me one too!! And when I saw it I thought "wow another turtle t shirt how appropriate and what a coincidence!"! That explains the coincidence- Sarachka has a stash of turtle t shirts under her bed :haha: It's a different colour I believe though.

Aww Trin she looks so beautiful :hugs:

She's busy getting her little system into order after all those cosy months in the womb, she'll be just fine very soon :thumbup:

My hospital bag is packed :smug: Net knickers and all. Toothpaste and toothbrush. The lot. Apart from the table lamp which I'll take on the day :fool:

Here's Elina's outfit I bought today

https://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i316/sezi_k/a22d791f.jpg

I keep thinking that when I go into hospital it's like a little away break where I can do some knitting and not empty the dishwasher for a few days. Oh my the reality is going to bite!!! I really need to start thinking about it in terms of having a baby rather than a short holiday :fool:

Essie that's beyond shitty of your brother. How old is he? He sounds v immature.

Hayley I now have 2 turtle t shirts because Sarachka sent me one too!! And when I saw it I thought "wow another turtle t shirt how appropriate and what a coincidence!"! That explains the coincidence- Sarachka has a stash of turtle t shirts under her bed :haha: It's a different colour I believe though.

:blush: oopsie sorry sezi :blush:i thought it would be nice to pass it on to a fellow turtle chap hope your not mad:nope:

Oh lovely lovely Sarachka!!:cloud9:

I would like outfit that for me! Those leggings and that cardi would look really cool with my boots and my denim mini skirt! Do they do them in age 35-40 yrs? :haha:

Pooface is sitting on my knitting

Essie that's beyond shitty of your brother. How old is he? He sounds v immature.

He's 22. He's setting up a bank account for lyra to give her money each month, that's really lovely but I'd rather he treats her nicely and smiles and plays games with her :shrug: he's very different to me, I'm all about family and he's a big city suit guy.

Essie he's a bit rude to do that in your house no? :shrug: That he's not interested in the baby is one thing, but that he complains about her is going a bit far :shrug: I'd kick him in the bum

Essie he's a bit rude to do that in your house no? :shrug: That he's not interested in the baby is one thing, but that he complains about her is going a bit far :shrug: I'd kick him in the bum

Thing is I know he is interested, it's just his bad mood. He's always texting asking how she is and asking for photos. And he's put her as the beneficiary for his life insurance too.

ah what Essie? x

About to Kill my brother.

Essie what;s your brother done?

He's in a bad mood and taking it out on Lyra. First she was happily babbling away, he was watching tv and said "can't you stick a dummy in her or something. Shut her up". And he refuses to smile at her at all, just glowers. I understand he's in a bad mood, but she doesn't understand that. She reacts to smiles and happy talk. It just makes me sad that he's seeing his niece for the first time since Christmas and he's wasting that time.

yup id kill him if he was my brother and did that!

Thing is I know he is interested, it's just his bad mood. He's always texting asking how she is and asking for photos. And he's put her as the beneficiary for his life insurance too.

Sorry he's being a poohead, Essie. Tell him to snap out of it! I'd be rather insulted if it were me... I'd just feel so badly for my baby.. they are so innocent and as you said little Lyra wasn't doing anything on purpose to annoy him :shrug:

Big hugs to you!

:blush: oopsie sorry sezi :blush:i thought it would be nice to pass it on to a fellow turtle chap hope your not mad:nope:

They're both totally different t-shirts right? The one I sent Nate first is green and the Henry one is a white polo shirt, right?

I can't bring myself to delete this photo from my computer- my first Henry squinter!!

Don't delete it! Post it in the Wee Stick forum at our new home! Then there it will be forever! :cloud9:

:happydance: Ooo yes!!! I did delete loads and loads of weestick and cervical mucous pics because it was getting embarrasing when I was showing friends and family my Holly and holiday pics and there was always a random weestick or CM ferning pic or OPK sequence popping up:blush: But what I kept I'll post there!!:happydance:

essie i thought he was good with lyra when he came home at xmas?

Yeah he was, I know he can be really good with her if he chooses too. Hope he's not so grumpy tomorrow because he's going home tomorrow night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->