• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Just gone and got the other one- they're the same!! Same colour too, I thought the one you sent me was beige/blue for some reason but they're both green and blue!! If Newbie is expecting a boy I'll send one to her!!

I'm not sure where to write...a paranoid part of me thinks what if I go to other one and they all come on here or vice versa?! Lol.
April i have a high pain threshold I found it more uncomfortable than period pain at it's lowest, and the same as appendicitis when it got bad enough that I went to hospital. I agree with Sarah-live a little and up your dose! That is what pain relief is for!
Trin, Tori is so gorgeous :) she's making me question my celebration at bfn ha ha!
Hayley sorry you are having crappy time, have you sorted shoe issue with wherever you ordered from?
Essie, my brothers can sometimes be like that-it IS annoying, but the thing with men is....they are just little boys really-especially the brother variety. I bet if you remind him of this in few years he'll be shocked he ever did it...still very rude though, and sad when all you want siblings to do is dote on lo.
Well done Luna for all your hard work setting up new forum :) I can just about upload a photo lol, I'm very impressed :)

Just gone and got the other one- they're the same!! Same colour too, I thought the one you sent me was beige/blue for some reason but they're both green and blue!! If Newbie is expecting a boy I'll send one to her!!

Hmm I can't remember the tshirt now!! And I really can't remember having two of the same. I'm going mad

this sounds dumb but why on active users viewing thread do some of you have a + after your names ? i want a + too......

luna forum looks amazeballs baby but i cant post a avater says all to big so i got scared and came back here

essie hope so too im sure it will be a lovely day and he will behave maybe he is tired?

sezi never mind they will both be put to good use , you can never have to many turtle shirts right?

lissy i have emailed but they dont open weekends so need to wait it out till monday

Is it good kit? I read the book a few yrs ago but never got round to the film? How are you and cara?
And Sarah, how are you and Elina? Random thing...I am up cycling a 1950's cabinet and it had a piece of paper wedged in a corner,really old and grubby with one word on it-Elina!!!! I took a photo lol

this sounds dumb but why on active users viewing thread do some of you have a + after your names ? i want a + too......

I've always wondered this. I thought it was to do with viewing the page on your phone but I'm always on my phone and I don't have a + :shrug:

Its all good now, well apart from fear of pregnancy! Basically I had to sit and agree to our whole year of having emma-marking dates, booking holiday cover etc. I did this and hated it because it feels so restrictive, but I know it needs doing...then her mum alters EVERY holiday by a day or so, out of what seems to be sheer awkwardness. We agree-she changes it again. We finalise plans-she complains it will be hard for her to have her ''much needed and deserved holiday. It is two weeks Ed, I work very hard and need child free time'' (quote from email) she is using her work holiday to be away from Emma, despite leaving her with au pair 10 days a fortnight and we have her for two!! I shrug this off, and say no, we will stick to our dates.
She then emails asking about CSA payment-she is entitled to £20 a month based on eds income, amount of time em stays here, other kids etc...she wants 80, says she really wanted 100 but is prepared to be accomodating, being that they earn considerably more than us....8 times more roughly.
So i tell ed that no, we should pay £20 as CSA worked out...no. he thinks if he doesn't pay, she won't drive to meet us.
We then basically get to a point where I tell him I can't deal with having NO money whilst he is paying 4 times what he should-i am not a money orientated person, but when it is at a point that we can no longer afford to save for wedding, to go on little caravan holiday, or buy ourselves (not kids, they get what they need) shoes-then we should not be going to this expense. He says I am being unreasonable and forcing him to decide between me and emma-NOooooo.
Dumbass. So after me telling him I won't be second rate it all finally clicks-he gets it, tells her she'll have to go through CSA, he is happy to pay his dues but would rather use the extra so we can all do something fun-her reply? ''We'll see, I think you'll be sorry'' bitch.
Soooo....that's what's been up. If it sounds petty...sorry. lol.

I'm really sorry Lissy...that's shitty. That woman sounds like a fictional character...how can someone be so selfish and uncaring toward their own child? I wish you could get Cruella out of your lives.

That's partly why I wasn't going to say anything kit-it does seem like she couldn't really be that way, but she is.

Don't worry about having to stop chatting here, girls - we can do a gentle easy migration. Once everyone is comfortable and things are settled and easy over at the new place, we can fully move over there. For now just get yourself acquainted with the new space, ask questions, etc. :thumbup:

For avatars, you need to manually resize the photo you want to use. Pain in the butt, but the forum won't do it. Sarah, do you know if there's a way to make that work?

I posted under the 'Chattery' forum in the 'Points of Interest/Random' thread a website that will resize your picture for you and so you can use that if you don't want to resize it yourself. :thumbup:

well ladies i bid you good night as my baba has made me very tired and its caught up after a glass of wine so im going to try get some zz's in before another restless night nuv you all

helloooo well i was out tonight , wasnt out tonight , was out and yes you guessed now im not ...........my friends can all piss off if they ever call on me to go out when peed off or need a break i tell you, the best offer i got was my mum and sister and ahe has bailed to go her fellas mates house prob to watch him get pissed!! and argue and then i just bthought you know what sod ya'll i am gonna stay in on my own with my bottle of echo falls and be pissed off yet again ............all my mates are like this and im the soft bugger who goes running round or out with them when their fellas are out/away and they are pissed off with them.

I know my rant is crappy and petty compared to Lissys but hey ho you all say we can vent to each other

im sad

and my wedding shoes have come are damaged and wrong size mehhh

Sorry Hayley...it's a sad day when we can't rely on our friends to cheer us up eh? Never mind...karma is a bitch when she wants to be!

I think I am too stupid for new forum....I shall try tomorrow when my brain isn't all worn out and shrivelled up :) night night ladies x

PS, Hayley I forgot to say, but your rant isn't petty I think it's horrible when that happens. I'm the soft one too in fact I'd bet most of us on here are.

It's goodnight from me too, I'll do my avatar and siggy for the turtleland site tomorrow since I'm too sleepy now and I know it will take me ages of faffing! Looks really cool Luna, well done getting all that set up, it must have taken ages!! Loving the smileys!!:happydance:

Nighty all folks xxxxx :kiss: xxxxx

Tomorrow I'll say good morning on here since my avatar and siggy make me happy first thing and then once I've got them into turtleland I'll be able to do morning greetings from there :thumbup:

xxxx

How cute is Holly in the outfit I had to get because she spilt her apple juice yesterday...:awww:

And the workshop drawers I cleaned out and reorganised and painted and labelled this week. Our garage and laundry area and workshop are going to be all white and yellow as the colour scheme, to brighten it as much as possible since it's in the basement so rather dingy:thumbup:

Beautiful little lady :cloud9:

Fabby drawers! :thumbup:

I'm not sure where to write...a paranoid part of me thinks what if I go to other one and they all come on here or vice versa?! Lol.
April i have a high pain threshold I found it more uncomfortable than period pain at it's lowest, and the same as appendicitis when it got bad enough that I went to hospital. I agree with Sarah-live a little and up your dose! That is what pain relief is for!
Trin, Tori is so gorgeous :) she's making me question my celebration at bfn ha ha!
Hayley sorry you are having crappy time, have you sorted shoe issue with wherever you ordered from?
Essie, my brothers can sometimes be like that-it IS annoying, but the thing with men is....they are just little boys really-especially the brother variety. I bet if you remind him of this in few years he'll be shocked he ever did it...still very rude though, and sad when all you want siblings to do is dote on lo.
Well done Luna for all your hard work setting up new forum :) I can just about upload a photo lol, I'm very impressed :)

its only on my right side :/ im always scared to take too much esp when iv got anxiety everything i take WILL kill me :wacko:

How cute is Holly in the outfit I had to get because she spilt her apple juice yesterday...:awww:

And the workshop drawers I cleaned out and reorganised and painted and labelled this week. Our garage and laundry area and workshop are going to be all white and yellow as the colour scheme, to brighten it as much as possible since it's in the basement so rather dingy:thumbup:

Beautiful little lady :cloud9:

Fabby drawers! :thumbup:

Are you talking about my drawers in the garage or my netting maternity drawers that I got for my hospital bag today? :haha: Oh Kit go away and don't come on just when I'm going to bed and make me stay up late being inane:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->