<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

7 - 35 is the Alt range for females (not pregnant) I just found on another site :shrug: Maybe it's just in red to show it's important, but ok!!

Morning ladies

I did not feel fresh at all this morning at 7 when Lauren woke .... Hey ho some breakie for her and our normal dance round the kitchen has actually lifted me up

Dh is sleeping as he is a full time lush ..... He promised to do breakfast but that was before 10 shots

Happy christening day miss Lyra xxxx

Ahaha! Sounds like you had a fabbo time...how fun! Maybe not so much the fuzzy head and sawdust mouth though :nope:

10 shots? :shock:

:blush: I'm still not comfortable in public with a bump :blush:

Why so? I love having a bump! :cloud9: I'm going to miss it so! I especially like it when know alls tell me what sex it is and I can correct them- yesterday I had 2 public girl votes :haha:

I'm not really sure. I've always been body conscious.

Me too...it was like I've spent my whole life trying NOT to have a big belly, so embracing it didn't come easily. Logic doesn't really come into it :shrug:

DH and I have planned our veggie garden this morning and some planting can take place now :happydance: I want one of these on the patio for herbs...

https://chezpim.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/05/11/onepot.jpg

Going to start making ratatouille for lunch in a mo, and then after lunch we're going to a park with animals by the Seine- I've only been there once, years ago, so I'm quite excited! Taking Holly's bike too!!

Have a lovely day :flower:

That herb planter looks really good :thumbup:

I spent a large part of my day yesterday making a couple of different meals for Cara so my fingers have that chopped onion and garlic aroma today :sick: It takes AGES to get rid of it :wacko:

Sarachka..some research took me back to BnB- here they're talking about levels that have to be between 1 and 15....but that's bile acid and not ALT I believe... I only read a couple of pages...itchy ladies forum on BnB!!! Here:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/416-please-read-obstetric-cholestasis-15.html

I spent a large part of my day yesterday making a couple of different meals for Cara so my fingers have that chopped onion and garlic aroma today :sick: It takes AGES to get rid of it :wacko:

Mine are like that at the moment having just prepared the ratatouille!! Smells good from the kitchen though!

Ok so I looked at my notes and my ALT level is 28, written in red pen. But both mine and Bethany's googling said 0-1000 is normal. I don't understanddddd.

0-40 was the one I saw for normal so that seems fine, depending what measurements they use of course:shrug::shrug: What's it measured in?

real life Serum Bile test results...

https://itchymoms.com/images/sba.jpg

7 - 35 is the Alt range for females (not pregnant) I just found on another site :shrug: Maybe it's just in red to show it's important, but ok!!

This is why I'm confused. She said bile serum came back fine, which is what prompted me to ask if they'd ruled out OC then and were looking at something else ... and she said that .... Oh god I can't even really remember but it sounded like they hadn't totally ruled out OC. here are the notes she wrote:

https://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i316/sezi_k/3d4af132.jpg

My interpretation of the whole thing is that there is really nothing to worry about??

:blush: I'm still not comfortable in public with a bump :blush:

Why so? I love having a bump! :cloud9: I'm going to miss it so! I especially like it when know alls tell me what sex it is and I can correct them- yesterday I had 2 public girl votes :haha:

I'm not really sure. I've always been body conscious.

Me too...it was like I've spent my whole life trying NOT to have a big belly, so embracing it didn't come easily. Logic doesn't really come into it :shrug:

Well 2 people who are amazed by my bump are my brothers. I was at my moms yesterday and they were following me around with a camera!!! Silly boys aren't used to seeing me looking like this!!

Today I'm thinking a little bit more about my hospital bag and putting it together.

Can we pretend March is almost over??? In April I think I will be happier bc I know it really is around the corner. (I am happy now but I am kinda done with being pregnant) If you think about it my belly is the size of a woman at 35 weeks pregnant soooo around this time people are ready to pop. I obviously want them staying in till May but my body is getting a bit tired. I can't even get up off the couch when I am laying down (glad my brothers didn't get that on video yesterday lol.) And I just hurt :dohh:

I loveeeee the girls room, it is my favorite room in the house. I like it better than my room!!! I am having 2 daughters!!!!!!! It may have finally hit me....Sorta....I think it will really hit when I get that 3D video made next week and I see their little faces!!!!

Today I'm thinking a little bit more about my hospital bag and putting it together.

I have made a list as well of what to bring. My issue is walking the stores to go and get what I need to put in it!! CAN YOU MAKE A VIDEO OR A LIST OF WHAT YOU ARE BRINGING WITH YOU?? It would help me with my bag :thumbup::thumbup:

Quiet day in the Turtle neighborhood!!!! It is going to be around 70 here today which is just lovely!! Once DH gets up we can go get breakfast and enjoy the outdoors!!

I have made a list as well of what to bring. My issue is walking the stores to go and get what I need to put in it!! CAN YOU MAKE A VIDEO OR A LIST OF WHAT YOU ARE BRINGING WITH YOU?? It would help me with my bag :thumbup::thumbup:

Sure Adz, I'll post when it's nearer completion. So far I'm just looking at other threads on BNB for inspiration. Bethany posted her full, completed bag a few days ago. Here's what I have so far for the baby bag, minus the nappies, toiletries etc

https://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i316/sezi_k/e03a7655.jpg

So that's is:
3 sleep suits
1 going home outfit
4 vests
1 pr socks
1 pr scratch mits (the sleep suits have them built in)
1 blankie
Hats
2 muslins

Sure Adz, I'll post when it's nearer completion. So far I'm just looking at other threads on BNB for inspiration. Bethany posted her full, completed bag a few days ago. Here's what I have so far for the baby bag, minus the nappies, toiletries etc

https://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i316/sezi_k/e03a7655.jpg

So that's is:
3 sleep suits
1 going home outfit
1 pr socks
1 pr scratch mits (the sleep suits have them built in)
1 blankie
Hats

Thanks and I will look for B's as well!!

Here is my list. Let me know if I am bringing things that aren't needed of if I should add things that are. :thumbup::thumbup:

Hospital Bag

Nadine:
1.Picture ID, Insurance card
2. Toiletries make up deodorant (buy new tooth brushes, tooth paste, shampoo, conditioner, and make up remover in travel size)
3. PJ's (a couple of them), slippers,socks,
4.Phone and charger
5. A few outfits (loose)
6. Panties cotton high rise ones that go over belly in case of c-section
7. Pads
8. Shower shoes
9. Iron, hair dryer or hair moose and hair spray.
10. A NOTE TO CALL PEDIATRICIAN AFTER GIRS ARE BORN

EJ:
1. Camera
2. Cases for cord blood (I think we are going to do this, anyone else do it or anyone planning on doing it?)
3. Toiletries
4.Snacks
5.Change of clothes
6. PJs, slippers, socks

Girls:
1. Car seats
2.Diaper bag (stock it)
3.Socks
4.Hats
5.Onesies
6. Going home outfits
7. Swaddle blankets
8. Scratch mittens
9. Pacifiers
10. PJ's
11. Boppy Pillow

Addie what about bottles and some formula just in case? I might take at least 1 bottle and 1 ready made carton of milk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->