<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Hair ties, hair grips to keep my hair outta my face. A wash cloth to be in cold water & on my forehead if I'm hot, Bethany suggests a water spray for your face to cool you down.

And to spray in your mouth!! 14hrs was a long time for me to go without food or drink, my mouth got very dry!!

I posted a question on our new page. :thumbup::thumbup: Hopefully some turtles come over there. This 2 page deal is getting confusing :dohh:

Are we all on the turtle site?

Trin I totally understand your tears, these bundles are such worrying little things but Tori will be just fine. And sometimes bigger birth babies lose a bit of weight before putting it back on no? :shrug: That's what my friend told me with her Edward who was over 4kgs, he lost before he gained again. Big :hug:

We had a lovely afternoon out, although Terry has man flu- i.e. the odd sneeze and a runny nose, with a temp of 36.6 and has been out running with his friends this morning, but just heard him on the phone to his mum saying he was really really ill with severe flu :awww:

Are we all on the turtle site?

Trin I totally understand your tears, these bundles are such worrying little things but Tori will be just fine. And sometimes bigger birth babies lose a bit a weight before putting it back on no? :shrug: That's what my friend told me with her Edward who was over 4kgs, he lost before he gained again. Big :hug:

We had a lovely afternoon out, although Terry has man flu- i.e. the odd sneeze and a runny nose, with a temp of 36.6 and has been out running with his friends this morning, but just heard him on the phone to his mum saying he was really really ill with severe flu :awww:

Yea we are all trying to make the move over there so we are just on one page.:thumbup::thumbup:

Ok so I looked at my notes and my ALT level is 28, written in red pen. But both mine and Bethany's googling said 0-1000 is normal. I don't understanddddd.

0-40 was the one I saw for normal so that seems fine, depending what measurements they use of course:shrug::shrug: What's it measured in?

real life Serum Bile test results...

https://itchymoms.com/images/sba.jpg

7 - 35 is the Alt range for females (not pregnant) I just found on another site :shrug: Maybe it's just in red to show it's important, but ok!!

This is why I'm confused. She said bile serum came back fine, which is what prompted me to ask if they'd ruled out OC then and were looking at something else ... and she said that .... Oh god I can't even really remember but it sounded like they hadn't totally ruled out OC. here are the notes she wrote:

https://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i316/sezi_k/3d4af132.jpg

My interpretation of the whole thing is that there is really nothing to worry about??

It seems there's nothing to worry about and they'll do a repeat test if itching continues to see if levels are on the rise, I guess :shrug: I reckon it's in red just to highlight it, and they'll make sure it doesn't go above the 35/40 mark?

busyyy day, did the house top to bottom, just got to put clean sheets on beds then done :) had a lovely bath earlier after doing the house, James cried properly for the first time today as he hit his head while trying to crawl, it was so sad, he went blue from not breathing as he was crying so much! poor love, hes ok now though. Had Jays sisters and brother/partners over for lunch, we had fajitas was lovely! now just sitting down before getting the washing in off of the line, get uniform done and then early night, here are some photos of me and James (i hate photos of myself) p.s i am wearing clothes! lol

Attachments

• IMG03159-20120311-1408.jpg
    IMG03159-20120311-1408.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG03150-20120311-1406.jpg
    IMG03150-20120311-1406.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG03161-20120311-1409.jpg
    IMG03161-20120311-1409.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG03156-20120311-1408.jpg
    IMG03156-20120311-1408.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 3
The second one is great where james has his lovely cheeky grin. He's sooo cute!!

i'll be on the other site all night because i can't be dealing with 2! i'm too simple!

i'll be on the other site all night because i can't be dealing with 2! i'm too simple!

I agree B I will be on the other site as well. That is where we are all moving 2 anyway. The 2 sites are 2 confusing to me. I keep posting over there and no one is there :cry:

but im going to miss this one :(

The other one is much better don't worry. Everything is organized so we can remember all the good things that happened and not have to search and search pages and it is private so no outsiders can get on and read what we write. Come to the other page you will see it is lovely!!

Awww, April such sweet pictures of you and James!!!!!!! :cloud9: You look so radiant and James is so happy and in love with his mummy!!!! :cloud9:

I is off to other place i is simple like B!!! and plus i can wap ma baps out over there lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->