• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

So I added my doctor apt on the calendar on our turtle page and my 3D scan!!! Everyone add your important dates if you would like so we can look 4ward to them together. :thumbup::thumbup:

I'm signing up for loads of samples, travel size freebies etc for my hospital bag. I have some hand team, nappy cream, tooth paste.

LUNA I have been playing around with the new page and I LOVE IT!!! It is so organized much better than BNB. :thumbup::thumbup:

Hair ties, hair grips to keep my hair outta my face. A wash cloth to be in cold water & on my forehead if I'm hot, Bethany suggests a water spray for your face to cool you down.

CONFIRMED: my back pain from sitting stretches to just about any/every chair including garden ones :-( I've had to lay down inside but at least the blinds and windows are open so I have nice fresh air

25 pages to catch up on. :shock: Sorry ladies... Not going to happen. We had a family (his side) bon voyage party that went to the wayside- for 8 hours! Omg.

Can someone give me the cliff notes from yesterday?

In other news... *drum roll please* My lappy is fixed! :yipee: I just have to go pick it up. :happydance:

Hey Molly. We have a new page now as well :thumbup: Check it out Luna made it its awesome!! Just for us turtles. She should have sent you an e-mail with the info. Hope you had fun with your visitors.

I'm posting on both forums...so confused :wacko: Doesn't take much these days!!!

Went to the mw. Tori down to 4kg. Had a mini melt down. The mw was nice to me and I just burst into tears. We're now on 10 min per side trying to latch then 80 ml expressed milk via a Medela Calma bottle, every 3 hours. She says as the spine and cranial issues improve she'll be able to suck properly. Also have to take her to Neonatal unit for repeat tsh. Dreading that!!! I know I'm going to ball my eyes out :cry::cry::cry: But she has some of the signs so it has to be done. Everything crossed that she's ok and her thyroid is functioning

Very shaky today :cry:

:thumbup:just having a quick nosey around the new forum, looks fab.. good job Luna

aww trin im not sure we have spoken but big massive hugs for you and your gorgeous little girl, she really is a beaut! whats tsh? if you dont mind me asking? i'm sure all will be fine :hugs:

Hi girlies :hugs:

Thanks for all the kind words about the forum! Sarah sure make it look cute, like I knew she would! :kiss: Thank you, Sarah!

I can't wait until we're over there full time! It's so homey over there now :cloud9:

Hi Molly!! :wave: Hope everything is going well with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->