<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Goodnight anyone on here! Now I'm here it's quite nice and bright on BnB and I like that you don't have to submit posts about 3 times before they launch! But the turtle site is kind of cosy and I like the idea of having a place for things like Nathaniel's spaniels!!

Nighty night all xxxx :kiss:

Goodnight anyone on here! Now I'm here it's quite nice and bright on BnB and I like that you don't have to submit posts about 3 times before they launch! But the turtle site is kind of cosy and I like the idea of having a place for things like Nathaniel's spaniels!!

I just said the very same about submitting constantly and the pgs aint as long but we will move forward ladies and adapt to our new den :thumbup:

me off to bedfordshire too once i have wrapped up my spanials:winkwink:

nighty night B xxx

yh thats the only thing annoying me if someone posts before me! gotta race ya all to it! and it is cosy isnt it?

im not leaving for good Molly i just cant! too much support and love here

Hiiii! I just wanted to nip on and check in on you girls while emmie was breastfeeding then I remembered Luna sending me a Facebook message about the new thread! (thanks Luna!) since I'm on my phone I haven't got the info about the new thread so thought I'd post on here if anybody is on to say hi! When I get time il go on the laptop to mosey at the new thread!

I have an irritable emmie! She has colic really bad I feel awfull for her! And no matter how much I wind her I can never get it all out! However I'm taking emmie out to the park with my friends and there children so hopefully this will cheer her up!

Trin loving the pics of tori! I think she is spitting double of you!

hello essie and cassie im sad to leave here

cassie hope emmie has a fab day at the park

I'm saying hello here since I have to go through Luna's pm on the lurker anyway to get to the other site and it's so slow my blackberry to load so I'll drop in later on the lappy! Lovely sunny day here!

:hi:

DH HAD BEEN FOR INTERVIEW AND HAS BEEN OFFERED A JOB IN.........................
NEWZEALAND!!!:happydance::happydance:

THEY WILL GIVE US RESIDENSY AFTER 2YRS. WE ARE GOING OUT IN JAN TO SEE THE PLACE WE WILL LIVE ETC AND WILL OFFICIAL MOVE SEPT 2013

THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITING !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"