<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Kit-cat, hope it's implantation bleeding and not AF! And if not, then hope the witch hurries up and you can get onto your next cycle :dust:

Hey Essie :wave:

Thanks for the support. Not hopeful as I have practically zero symtoms but am actually looking forward to AF (first one since mc last month) and that way I get to reset the counter - right now I've no idea where I am in my cycle really :dohh:

Good luck to you - keep me posted with symptoms....I need to obsess about other people's if not my own!! :haha:

x

Kit! Pre-seed sounds like it's EXACTLY what you need. Go for it Miss!! :D
I feel like (hopefully) this sickness is starting to ebb. Woo-hoo! :happydance:

Im not really sure as I had my mc in september, and the hospital told me to start to track O as they think I have pcos and that may be why I took so long to fall last time.

I was using a CBFM and some months I never got a O reading, so I was very shocked to get a positive O test before getting my next AF , my periods range from 28 days to over 50 lol

do you have any symptoms.... ?
I still have some IC HPT so when I cave in I have some to use everyday !!!

Sorry for your mc. :hugs: So this is your 1st cycle since?
Sending you lots of :dust:

ps My parents live over the water from you, in Essex!

Hi Hollymonkey

It is my first cycle, I stoped bleeding around the 28 Sept and I have been using CB OPKS since then to track and it was sooooooooooooooooooo expensive lol....but I was glad when I got the little smiley face !!!

have you been trying long ???

Oh essex .....loving lakeside xxxx

My mum says Bluewater is the new Lakeside!

I used about 40 IC opks this month, and when I (finally) got something resembling a + I did wish I had at least one Smiley Digital in stock, just for that funny face! O:) Next month maybe, but hoping it won't be necessary...

This is my 3rd month trying, but my cycles are all over the place since stopping breastfeeding 3 months ago (hence the 40 OPKS!) and this month was the 1st where I had both +opks and EWCM. So not been trying all that long but DH has given me a deadline of April 2011 to fall pregnant- so the pressure is on!!!!

FXed for you this month :dust:xxxx

I'm 5dpo just cruising through here. Have to head off to work shortly so that will keep my mind off this 2ww!

HollyMonkey- What happens if you don't fall pregnant by April 2011? If you don't mind me asking...

Back is hurting... I know it's too early to symptom spot but I am a poas-addict which means I have to have a symptom or two to give myself I reason to test. :rofl:

HollyMonkey- What happens if you don't fall pregnant by April 2011? If you don't mind me asking...

Good question! I'm employing the "cross that bridge when I come to it" school of thought for the moment!
Hoping; a) for a BFP before April or b) an extension on the deadline!
April is DH's birthday month-he's older than me and already has 2 boys from a former relationship, so 4 kids would be quite alot for him/us. But he also would love our LO to have a sibling close in age and he knows that being a mum is my greatest joy, but just doesn't want the project to drag on interminably! I'm hoping he may be willing to negotiate....

Hello Ladies!!!! I'm 11DPO today, but yesterday at 10DPO......

...I was so naughty and what I'm about to tell you serves me completely right!! Last night, I was throwing away all packaging from ovulation tests etc as I had a new batch coming today and like to be all organised (sad eh?) I came across 3 tesco HPT's from my last pregnancy which I didn't know I still had (would have been long gone if I had :haha:) Did I resist? BIG FAT NOPE!!! In a flash, the undies were down, the pot was pee'd in and the test was dunked!! I spent the next 3 minutes casually tidying up etc, then looked at the test........ the faintest (and I mean THE faintest) pink line was in the test box!! Now, as I have had no AF since mc last month, I have no PG symptoms (except ONE sore boob which has now gone away) this was a little unsettling. I'm thinking that I must be wishing for there to be a line so much my brain has gone bonkers and has actually made one appear - but I honestly was waiting for a BFN. You know what's coming next I'm sure (I know I'm in good POASA company here), yes, you guessed it....the other two got wee'd on quick smart - ALL the same result! I would so love to post a picture but neither my digi camera or my mobile camera will take a good enough picture. However...the story doesn't end there....

This morning, my ovulation sticks arrived, along with some One step HPTs. I had woken at 5.30am this morning and had to pee, so I saved it (eughh :haha:) knowing that I'd have some more tests arriving. I used that FMU with a One step. BFN!! Completely negative - never seen such a lilly white test! I thought ok, that's more like what I was expecting (although a bit disappointed) but for some reason (probably because I've still got 9 of these little jewels left) I decide to test again using 2MU. I have now just done this on 2 One step HPTs and both have a fairly visible pink line???? What the hell is going on? Am I completely barking mad :wacko:

Maybe this is a chemical? Please tell me what you think - I need help :wacko:

Love, luck and :dust: to you all x

Hello Ladies!!!! I'm 11DPO today, but yesterday at 10DPO......

...I was so naughty and what I'm about to tell you serves me completely right!! Last night, I was throwing away all packaging from ovulation tests etc as I had a new batch coming today and like to be all organised (sad eh?) I came across 3 tesco HPT's from my last pregnancy which I didn't know I still had (would have been long gone if I had :haha:) Did I resist? BIG FAT NOPE!!! In a flash, the undies were down, the pot was pee'd in and the test was dunked!! I spent the next 3 minutes casually tidying up etc, then looked at the test........ the faintest (and I mean THE faintest) pink line was in the test box!! Now, as I have had no AF since mc last month, I have no PG symptoms (except ONE sore boob which has now gone away) this was a little unsettling. I'm thinking that I must be wishing for there to be a line so much my brain has gone bonkers and has actually made one appear - but I honestly was waiting for a BFN. You know what's coming next I'm sure (I know I'm in good POASA company here), yes, you guessed it....the other two got wee'd on quick smart - ALL the same result! I would so love to post a picture but neither my digi camera or my mobile camera will take a good enough picture. However...the story doesn't end there....

This morning, my ovulation sticks arrived, along with some One step HPTs. I had woken at 5.30am this morning and had to pee, so I saved it (eughh :haha:) knowing that I'd have some more tests arriving. I used that FMU with a One step. BFN!! Completely negative - never seen such a lilly white test! I thought ok, that's more like what I was expecting (although a bit disappointed) but for some reason (probably because I've still got 9 of these little jewels left) I decide to test again using 2MU. I have now just done this on 2 One step HPTs and both have a fairly visible pink line???? What the hell is going on? Am I completely barking mad :wacko:

Maybe this is a chemical? Please tell me what you think - I need help :wacko:

Love, luck and :dust: to you all x

ooh exciting! I love a thick poas plot! I am inclined to say that with all those multiple faint lines that you are not barking mad but barking pregnant :happydance:The tests are more reliable than the symptoms! BUT I don't know what the situation is hormonally after mc, and how long it takes hcg to go back down to non pregnant levels. Mind you, if the line gets darker over the next few days the levels logically are rising, which would suggest pregnancy... I'd maybe see your doc and get a beta done? FXed xxx

Thanks Hollymonkey - barking pregnant :haha::rofl: Good one!

I don't want to let my self think it - so scared :nope: I have literally zero symptoms, that's why I'm thinking chemical :cry:

How are things with you? How many DPO are you now?

I don't want to let my self think it - so scared :nope: I have literally zero symptoms, that's why I'm thinking chemical :cry:

I just edited my last message coz suddenly realised I don't know how long hgc sticks around after mc, really hope there's a beany in there for you! Loads of women don't have symptoms til much later, and you did have a sore boob, even if it was just the one! I wouldn't worry at all about the lack of symptoms.

I'm 3-ish dpo, and trying really hard to symptom spot, which is quite difficult with so little raw material coming my way! A couple of phantom twinges in my abdomen (lunch being digested) a small spot on my chin (astonishing, :shock:as if I never get spots) and thirst, but I got thirsty last month post o too!! Oh and my right nipple itched for a split second this morning. Wowser!:loopy:

I just edited my last message coz suddenly realised I don't know how long hgc sticks around after mc, really hope there's a beany in there for you! Loads of women don't have symptoms til much later, and you did have a sore boob, even if it was just the one! I wouldn't worry at all about the lack of symptoms.

I'm 3-ish dpo, and trying really hard to symptom spot, which is quite difficult with so little raw material coming my way! A couple of phantom twinges in my abdomen (lunch being digested) a small spot on my chin (astonishing, :shock:as if I never get spots) and thirst, but I got thirsty last month post o too!! Oh and my right nipple itched for a split second this morning. Wowser!:loopy:

No worries and thanks Hollymonkey - I considered that too. I think logically, if the hospital told me I had a negative PG test post mc, and the two I did myself at home after the one at the hospital were also negative then I might have grounds for cautious optimism? Although "chemical" is still rattling round my brain :growlmad:

Anyway, 3 DPO..... it's early but anything out of the ordinary, particularly your spot is hopefully a good sign. Phantom twinges......really good sign of things "making way" :happydance:

My fingers are firmly crossed for you :hugs: x

Hi girls,
I feel your pain ...
I am 3DPO and 10 days left until testing.
I would like to believe I have a bit of lower back pain a my stomach felt funny in the moning. But not sure, maybe just observing myself too much???
I am a bit sceptical, was having soya milk with my cereals (big mistake!!!) for some tome and don't know if I didn't kill them guys (sperm). Shame.
Can't wait to test.

Good luck to all of us x

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo.png?d=1286427600;5;30;14

OMG OMG OMG!!! KIT!!! I am... omgosh I'm losing my marbles! You got a :bfp: !! Omg. It makes sense... you had spotting the other day yes? And now faint bfp?? Not a coincidence Miss!!

Now, let me take a deep breath before I pass out on you :rofl:
Okay... so you are picking on the fact that you have no symptoms, stop that. I mean it... I know that with my two girls, which were surprises, I didn't get any symptoms (that I knew where pg symptoms) until I was 5/6 weeks. So... there. :winkwink:

So when are you going to get a beta??

HollyMonkey- "barking pregnant" - I love it! :rofl:

Hi girls,
I feel your pain ...
I am 3DPO and 10 days left until testing.
I would like to believe I have a bit of lower back pain a my stomach felt funny in the moning. But not sure, maybe just observing myself too much???
I am a bit sceptical, was having soya milk with my cereals (big mistake!!!) for some tome and don't know if I didn't kill them guys (sperm). Shame.
Can't wait to test.

Good luck to all of us x

Welcome Emandi! We all know what it's like to symptom spot- you are in good company here! :D

FX for us all to get our :bfp:

Good question! I'm employing the "cross that bridge when I come to it" school of thought for the moment!
Hoping; a) for a BFP before April or b) an extension on the deadline!
April is DH's birthday month-he's older than me and already has 2 boys from a former relationship, so 4 kids would be quite alot for him/us. But he also would love our LO to have a sibling close in age and he knows that being a mum is my greatest joy, but just doesn't want the project to drag on interminably! I'm hoping he may be willing to negotiate....

It's time to get that :bfp: so you don't have to worry about negotiating! :happydance:

Oh! I nearly forgot... I also had a very vivid/weird dream last night... too early for that huh? :haha:

Thanks, hope everything will go how you want it to.
:bfp::dust::bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->