<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

AF due on 6th so I'm going to try only test on 4th....not sure how long my resolve will last tho!

Our ducklings are getting SO big...still no feather yet but really reallly cute

I would like to wait until the day of that AF is due but I know that will not happen. :haha: I am going to try and wait until the 1st or the 2nd... I hope MY resolve holds out!

Ducklings are so adorable. Fuzzy little honeys. :)

Thanks Hollymonkey - barking pregnant :haha::rofl: Good one!

I don't want to let my self think it - so scared :nope: I have literally zero symptoms, that's why I'm thinking chemical :cry:

How are things with you? How many DPO are you now?

I just edited my last message coz suddenly realised I don't know how long hgc sticks around after mc, really hope there's a beany in there for you! Loads of women don't have symptoms til much later, and you did have a sore boob, even if it was just the one! I wouldn't worry at all about the lack of symptoms.

I'm 3-ish dpo, and trying really hard to symptom spot, which is quite difficult with so little raw material coming my way! A couple of phantom twinges in my abdomen (lunch being digested) a small spot on my chin (astonishing, :shock:as if I never get spots) and thirst, but I got thirsty last month post o too!! Oh and my right nipple itched for a split second this morning. Wowser!:loopy:

No worries and thanks Hollymonkey - I considered that too. I think logically, if the hospital told me I had a negative PG test post mc, and the two I did myself at home after the one at the hospital were also negative then I might have grounds for cautious optimism? Although "chemical" is still rattling round my brain :growlmad:

Anyway, 3 DPO..... it's early but anything out of the ordinary, particularly your spot is hopefully a good sign. Phantom twinges......really good sign of things "making way" :happydance:

My fingers are firmly crossed for you :hugs: x

Gosh that changes everything!! If the hospital and you have tested and all negative then that calls for Seriously Uncautious Optimism. :happydance::happydance::wohoo::happydance::happydance:

Wow congrats! As for your worry about the chemical, well, to use my profound philosophy "cross that bridge when you come to it" since there's no reason it should be a chemical. But I understand your doubts, I was the same after mc but I really would relax and look forward to POAnotherS tomorrow morning...it might start sinking in then...!:hugs::happydance:

I know Mollykins, anything to avoid "negotiations"!!! :-k Oh well, I've put my order in for a BFP this month, just hope they get the right delivery address.:shrug:

Hello to your ducklings Trinity- our 2 little chicks are getting quite big now too!

About that spot on my chin. Kit_Cat says I can be optimistic about it as a 3dpo symptom. It's small, pink and has a greasy texture, the kind of spot that is naturally resistant to any form of cover-up makeup. Hmm. I'm trying to conjour up some enthusiasm for my spot, since you just never now, it may be a conception spot. Looks more like a boring old zit to me, but I will share Kit_Cat's PMA over my greasy pink spot and wear it with pride:smug:

Oh! I nearly forgot... I also had a very vivid/weird dream last night... too early for that huh? :haha:

Hey I've been having vivid dreams too! But when I was preggars last time I actually stopped dreaming altogether, and didn't start dreaming again until I stopped breastfeeding, which I was quite dissapointed about since I was looking forward to the famous pregnancy dreams! But they do say that every pregnancy is different, so fxed for us...!
ps yes way too early but I'm not being rational this month!!xx

Oh! I nearly forgot... I also had a very vivid/weird dream last night... too early for that huh? :haha:

Hey I've been having vivid dreams too! But when I was preggars last time I actually stopped dreaming altogether, and didn't start dreaming again until I stopped breastfeeding, which I was quite dissapointed about since I was looking forward to the famous pregnancy dreams! But they do say that every pregnancy is different, so fxed for us...!
ps yes way too early but I'm not being rational this month!!xx

Well, my face is breaking out and I'm freaking out! Ugh! I'm not being rational either... I'm feeling some interesting aches in my left side, lower back. Hmm...

I have a headache! It's true! It came on about 10 minutes ago! :wohoo:

This is it- I've done the maths:

Headache+Spot On Chin=:bfp:

H+SOC=BFP Looks convincing put like that, no?:nope:

I have a headache! It's true! It came on about 10 minutes ago! :wohoo:

This is it- I've done the maths:

Headache+Spot On Chin=:bfp:

H+SOC=BFP Looks convincing put like that, no?:nope:

It does! Just like this one...

breaking out + lower back pain = bfp

OR

BO + LBP = :bfp:

We are going to be hopeless this cycle. :rofl:

Well i have a headache, plus some general aches so... H+GA=BFP??

About that spot on my chin. Kit_Cat says I can be optimistic about it as a 3dpo symptom. It's small, pink and has a greasy texture, the kind of spot that is naturally resistant to any form of cover-up makeup. Hmm. I'm trying to conjour up some enthusiasm for my spot, since you just never now, it may be a conception spot. Looks more like a boring old zit to me, but I will share Kit_Cat's PMA over my greasy pink spot and wear it with pride:smug:

If it makes you feel better, I have a chin zit (as of 3dpo), too! :thumbup: I also have a headache (rare for me)!
:happydance:
:dohh:

Hi ladies,

I have broken out in spots on my chin..........I do hope this follows your preditions lol !!

also my starbux tasted funny today ??? does that count as a symptom ??? hahahah

xxxxx

I had the urge to drink a quart of Gatorade today. That's probably why I'm peeing a lot, lol.

Hello Ladies!!!! I'm 11DPO today, but yesterday at 10DPO......

...I was so naughty and what I'm about to tell you serves me completely right!! Last night, I was throwing away all packaging from ovulation tests etc as I had a new batch coming today and like to be all organised (sad eh?) I came across 3 tesco HPT's from my last pregnancy which I didn't know I still had (would have been long gone if I had :haha:) Did I resist? BIG FAT NOPE!!! In a flash, the undies were down, the pot was pee'd in and the test was dunked!! I spent the next 3 minutes casually tidying up etc, then looked at the test........ the faintest (and I mean THE faintest) pink line was in the test box!! Now, as I have had no AF since mc last month, I have no PG symptoms (except ONE sore boob which has now gone away) this was a little unsettling. I'm thinking that I must be wishing for there to be a line so much my brain has gone bonkers and has actually made one appear - but I honestly was waiting for a BFN. You know what's coming next I'm sure (I know I'm in good POASA company here), yes, you guessed it....the other two got wee'd on quick smart - ALL the same result! I would so love to post a picture but neither my digi camera or my mobile camera will take a good enough picture. However...the story doesn't end there....

This morning, my ovulation sticks arrived, along with some One step HPTs. I had woken at 5.30am this morning and had to pee, so I saved it (eughh :haha:) knowing that I'd have some more tests arriving. I used that FMU with a One step. BFN!! Completely negative - never seen such a lilly white test! I thought ok, that's more like what I was expecting (although a bit disappointed) but for some reason (probably because I've still got 9 of these little jewels left) I decide to test again using 2MU. I have now just done this on 2 One step HPTs and both have a fairly visible pink line???? What the hell is going on? Am I completely barking mad :wacko:

Maybe this is a chemical? Please tell me what you think - I need help :wacko:

Love, luck and :dust: to you all x

Hi Kit Kat

this is great news !!! I am exactly the same as you this month, mc in September and TTC before AF !!

so pleased for you xxxxxxxxx :hugs:

Hi ladies,

I have broken out in spots on my chin..........I do hope this follows your preditions lol !!

also my starbux tasted funny today ??? does that count as a symptom ??? hahahah

xxxxx

As we've decided, this is the cycle for the hopeless, irrational, symptom spotting so yes... we'll say your starbucks tasting off was a symptom! :haha:

It's hilarious that we've given ourselves permission to symptom spot and we are breaking out in spots! :rofl:

FX for this month Crunchie! I hope this cycle is where you and Kit get your sticky beans!!!

Sticky :dust:

Thanks mollykins, I am quite enjoying allowing everything to possibly be a sympton......

its funny I always get a spot in the same place just before AF arrives but these spots are on the other side of my chin !!! lolllllllll
spooky

last time I was in the 2ww i was in crete having a fab time but this 2ww is dragging with only work and the gym to keep me occupied..

you still going to test on sunday ????

xxxx

Thanks mollykins, I am quite enjoying allowing everything to possibly be a sympton......

its funny I always get a spot in the same place just before AF arrives but these spots are on the other side of my chin !!! lolllllllll
spooky

last time I was in the 2ww i was in crete having a fab time but this 2ww is dragging with only work and the gym to keep me occupied..

you still going to test on sunday ????

xxxx

Maybe the placement of your spot is key! :haha: Here's to hoping right??

I'm not sure if I am going to test on Sunday... part of me thinks it would be fun to test on Halloween but I'm afraid to get a :bfn: I'm trying to find a convincing way to make myself wait until 2 Nov/12 dpo.

Found this while out "researching" :)

"Here is a website with information on some brands of pregnant tests.

https://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/hpt.html

Find the brand you are using and see what mIU it says.

If your test is rated 25 mIU then you can test at 10 dpo.
If your test is rated 50 mIU then you can test at 12 dpo.
If your test is rated 100 mIU then you can test at at 14 dpo."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->