<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Hey newbie! Still sick I'm afraid. It's awful really, I've not had a sickness linger for so long. Of course, I rarely get sick anyway so perhaps this is what I get? ;)

Symptom spotting... I'm feeling a bit bloated tonight. :)

How are you feeling newbie?

I started feeling bloated tonight, too! :winkwink: BEFORE dinner even! :haha:
Totally a valid "symptom."
Plus my headache went away and my light cramping came back. :wacko:
I also had some weird little twinges (don't know how else to describe them) in my lower abdomen. 4dpo is way too soon for all this but I originally thought I O'd last Monday/Tuesday which would totally make me 8dpo today. But I'm pretty sure I'm just 4dpo because my LH surge was Friday & my temp skyrocketed Saturday & Sunday (but then only stayed up for 2 days and has been down right next to the coverline on my chart the last 2 days so I have no idea what is going on with that mess except maybe it's because I've been breathing through my mouth right before I wake up or something :shrug:).

I have been having some very mild achy, crampy type twinges in my lower tummy too. Definitely hard to describe. :) They've been coming and going. Hmm... is it testing day yet?? I've decided to test on Sunday. (POAS-addict here... did I really think I could hold out?!?!)

I had such a lovely dream .... someone showed me:bfp: test and said it was mine. Was sooo happy :happydance::yipee::yipee: ......... and then I woke up:nope:

Is that a sign? Hope so .....

:bfp::dust::bfp: to all of us

4 DPO 9 days left to :test:

Hey newbie! Still sick I'm afraid. It's awful really, I've not had a sickness linger for so long. Of course, I rarely get sick anyway so perhaps this is what I get? ;)

How are you feeling newbie?

I'm feeling pretty good - as far as symptoms go, i've been feeling slightly crampy and an occasional twinge of soreness in my bb for the past couple of days. Normally i never, ever have sore bbs at any point in my cycle and crampy feeling doesn't show up until the day of AF :shrug:, but since i started taking prenatal vitamins in August, everything has changed!! So we'll see if any of this means anything eventually.

I hate that u are still sick!! We have got to do something about this! sending lots of get better immediately dust your way:hugs:

I started feeling bloated tonight, too! :winkwink: BEFORE dinner even! :haha:
Totally a valid "symptom."
Plus my headache went away and my light cramping came back. :wacko:
I also had some weird little twinges (don't know how else to describe them) in my lower abdomen. 4dpo is way too soon for all this but I originally thought I O'd last Monday/Tuesday which would totally make me 8dpo today. But I'm pretty sure I'm just 4dpo because my LH surge was Friday & my temp skyrocketed Saturday & Sunday (but then only stayed up for 2 days and has been down right next to the coverline on my chart the last 2 days so I have no idea what is going on with that mess except maybe it's because I've been breathing through my mouth right before I wake up or something :shrug:).

my temps did the exact same thing, on the exact same days! Saturday and Sunday it was 98.3, a huge jump from 97.3. Then Monday it dropped to 98.0 and yesterday 97.9. But today it's 98.48 so i feel a little better about that. Don't worry :wacko:, yours will swing back up too!:flower:

Gosh we're a spotty bunch on this thread! We could be doing with some antibacterial facewash around here rather than :dust:

I think you're right Mollykins, we'll be hopeless this month:rofl:

Still a little concerned about the lack of boob soreness; if I multiply headache and spot on chin by no sore boobs I get (H+SOC)xNSB=:bfn: Bummer. But I am thirsty still...Oh well it's early days, early days.

I had such a lovely dream .... someone showed me:bfp: test and said it was mine. Was sooo happy :happydance::yipee::yipee: ......... and then I woke up:nope:

Yes, it's a sign, it's a sign:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Mollykins you are right, i can test before then, and probably will. the 7th is when AF is due.

my temps did the exact same thing, on the exact same days! Saturday and Sunday it was 98.3, a huge jump from 97.3. Then Monday it dropped to 98.0 and yesterday 97.9. But today it's 98.48 so i feel a little better about that. Don't worry :wacko:, yours will swing back up too!:flower:

You're right, it did, it did! 97.70 Sat & Sun. 96.97 Mon & Tues, 97.75 today. :happydance: I was totally having a little self-pity party about it yesterday, too. I even started convincing myself I had a progesterone deficiency. :dohh:

I made a conscious unconscious effort :)wacko:) to breathe through my nose while I slept this morning so my temp wouldn't be affected by mouth breathing. :haha:

Oh Emandi! What a wonderful dream!! Can I borrow it?? :haha: My dreams have been weird lately... I dreamed about kittens! I was walking down a hall in what appeared to be an empty university and I saw a kitten trapped in a vent so I saved it, walked outside and someone handed me a basketful of kittens and said to me, "You found their brother" and smiled. I was so confused! :haha:

And yes Emandi... we will count that as a symptom too! :D

Newbie- bb soreness is definitely going to rank as a symptom!! :) I like to think that anything that isn't a norm is a symptom... :D FX that this is for us!! Thanks for the get well immediately dust. :winkwink:

Gosh we're a spotty bunch on this thread! We could be doing with some antibacterial facewash around here rather than :dust:

I think you're right Mollykins, we'll be hopeless this month:rofl:

Still a little concerned about the lack of boob soreness; if I multiply headache and spot on chin by no sore boobs I get (H+SOC)xNSB=:bfn: Bummer. But I am thirsty still...Oh well it's early days, early days.

Perhaps it's too soon for you to factor sore bbs into the equation? So maybe it should look more like this... (H+SOC)xTH= :bfp: [TH=Thirsty] :) OR if you want to factor in your NSB we can factor in as : (H+SOC) xTH/NSB = :bfp: Dividing TH by NSB only lowers chances a little bit... yep... completely hopeless! :rofl:

Yes, it's a sign, it's a sign:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thank you sooo much HollyMonkey, that is just what I needed. Confirmation :winkwink:

:bfp::dust::bfp: for all of us

You're right, it did, it did! 97.70 Sat & Sun. 96.97 Mon & Tues, 97.75 today. :happydance: I was totally having a little self-pity party about it yesterday, too. I even started convincing myself I had a progesterone deficiency. :dohh:

I made a conscious unconscious effort :)wacko:) to breathe through my nose while I slept this morning so my temp wouldn't be affected by mouth breathing. :haha:

Yay LittleSpy!!! I'm so excited for you!!! This is definitely a good sign for you temping girls! :winkwink:

Oh Emandi! What a wonderful dream!! Can I borrow it?? :haha: My dreams have been weird lately... I dreamed about kittens! I was walking down a hall in what appeared to be an empty university and I saw a kitten trapped in a vent so I saved it, walked outside and someone handed me a basketful of kittens and said to me, "You found their brother" and smiled. I was so confused! :haha:

And yes Emandi... we will count that as a symptom too! :D

Hi Mollykins

and thanks for another confirmation :winkwink:, only a few more and I start believing in it. And yes I am willing to lend it to you :winkwink:
About your dream .... I can see the sign :awww: kitten=baby ... got it? :thumbup:

:bfp::dust::bfp: for all of us

still 9 painfull days until testing :coffee:

Emandi- HAHA! I can't believe I didn't see that! Woo-hoo! I'm going to birth a kitten! :rofl: I would much rather have a lovely straight forward dream like yours. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->