25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Congratulations Mrs Hedgehog and welcome to the world Alba May :) hope all is going well so far.

How are all the other thread babies doing? Josh is good, he's gaining weight nicely still and has started sucking his thumb which just looks completely adorable! We're in much more of a routine now as he feeds every 2 hours so still pretty demanding but better than the early days with lots of growth spurts and cluster feeding.

Hope all you ladies are doing well too, I'm feeling much more confident as a mummy now..took a while!

Hey Bec sounds great :)
Olivia has been poorly and ended up in hospital.. She is on a medicated milk as they think she has a milk intolerance which resulted in blood in her poo! Her daily feeds are still every 2 hours but she gets put to bed at 9-10 and sleeps through till 3-4am so I get some sleep :)

I agree with you Bec it's a long time coming but I feel so much more confident as a mum now!

Xxxx

Oh no Katie, poor Olivia and poor you too...really hope she is better now. Josh has been having trouble with reflux and now silent reflux but we have good days and bad days. I put Josh down at the same sort of time, he usually goes through till 12 for his first night time feed but I've been lucky recently as we've had a few nights where he's gone through till 2/3am. I can handle 2 night feeds but 3 or more is tough. Definitely used to broken sleep now though. Can't wait for him to start sleeping longer and eventually through the night x

Livvy has silent reflux too so we shall be trying to get her some Gaviscon as they do outgrow it but it can be anything up to 18 months!!
I was exactly the same as you chick started getting a few hours here and there but guess what she went from 10pm till 7am last night!! It will happen whether your BF or FF as they stay awake longer in the day :) has Joshua started smiling yet? Xx

Hi ladies hope you and all babies are well...

My Youngest son Ben has always had a reflux problem.... still has but its only now (he's 9) that the doctors are seeing it as a real problem.... all they have ever given me is gaviscon... it helped a little but it happens to him 10-15 times a day.... and it is getting stupid now.....

he's just got used to it.... he thinks is a normal thing now.... cos he's done it for so long.... poor lad :(

you offer your advice and they just ignore you and send vile pm messages.... idiots!!!!!

Some woman on this site can be awful! I bite my tongue most days!! But sometimes I let rip and tell them to jog on.. Don't ask for advice if ya don't want it is what I say xx

Indeed darl....
Is the milk making any differance wi baby livvy??? poor little mite xxx i bet you were shittinh yourselves... i know i would have been xxx
Loved the pic you posted on fb of her on the sofa.... was that a baby dressing gown i spied or a towel???? and the pic of her in the bumbo was sweet she was like 'mum just take the picture and gemme outta this thing' lol.... :)

It stopped the blood pretty much straight away and she seems to be less narky during the day so it's obv doing something they just said give it a couple of weeks!

Lol it was a towel but I said to Michael we need to buy her a little dressing gown for when she gets out of the bath :)
Ad for the bumbo.. She is trying to hold her head up more and more so I put her in for a few minutes a day to see how she gets on lol so your prob right about her wanting to get out haha xx

awwww bless her xxx
I had a little blue dressing gown for cameron when he was a baby it had a little zebra badge on the front and ears on the top... he looked well cute in it .... lol... it his 11th birthday on the 15th... :/ damn i'm starting to feel old.....

Awww your not old Hun!
Time just flies when you are a parent I didn't believe it until I had Livvy.. And she is 2 months old on Saturday! It's crazy!! Xx

Don't i know time flies when your a parent.... lol....it doesn't seem like 13, 11 and 9 years since my big strapping lads were little ( 8lb 14oz, 8lb 15oz and 8lb 8oz) babies.... now they are these great big young men whose trouser legs (mick and cam) are as long as mine....lol....and who towers above me (mick) and who thinks it highly funny to kiss me on the head and call me shorty... :( cameron is not far behind.... and teenage attitudes to boot lol...i have kevin and perry in the house lol.... i think it is soooooooo funny (try to not laugh but cannot help it) when they get all stroppy and teenage on my ass lol.... but they are good kids.... still my little babies.... dreading the fact that i will be a grandma soon... if mick is owt like me :/ i was 17 when i had him..... hes now 13... 14 in jan :/ scary... but he hasn't got a gf yet so hopefully it will stay in his pants....or if it does jump out he wraps the chuff up!!!! lol.....

Sigh.... I am so fed up.... It's been 12 months now :cry: and if I'd not lost my beany I'd be 29 weeks :cry: am feeling very sorry for myself at the mo.... Thinking I might just give up and be happy with what I've got xxx

On a totally unrelated subject... What do you think of the new layout??? I think it's ok.... I like the version for the iPhone.... So much easier....

Hope everyone's well xxx

:hugs: Rach

New layout is ok I guess, just more overloaded with ads and stuff like some of the other online forums are. :shrug: It is what it is. I'm glad the threads layout stayed pretty much the same.

Well me and hub decided to stop trying now... :cry: my period is still missing in action last one was 27th August :/ off to docs to get put on pill :( I'll still bob in to check on u guys xxx

Good luck mrs bear hopefully I'll read that your ivf was successful xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"