• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

26 yr old TTC #1...Anyone wanna be buds?

Doing really well today. Not sick or anything. Had a small somewhat uncomfy nap today as DD napped on me. I could feel baby pushing against her weight. So nice to feel baby!

I think I *may* have felt baby yesterday! I was sitting in bed really quietly reading a book and I took a huge sip of ice water. Right after it felt like popcorn kernels exploding really low. So after a few minutes I drank more water and it happened again. I'm going to make a note of it and keep trying every night.

So nice to hear Lilly! Cold and sugary things are good to get baby moving.

Yay for feeling baby...I have been sooo busy the past two days with work I just realized I will be at my ultrasound in 15 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so nervous they won't get a good pic or they won't be able to tell the sex!

I hope they are able to tell. I wonder how often that happens that they can't tell.

[IMG]https://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o520/erikajo85/Baby1.jpg[/IMG]

Hi I am a cute baby GIRL!!!!!!

She was 90 percent sure...she wouldn't uncross her legs but she clearly showed us the vagina and she I don't see any testes but you never know lol. She said I would start to buy girl stuff!

Now I just need to wait for my apt on Friday to see if she is healthy!!!

I am so excited :)

YAY BEAUTIFUL!!!

One down, two to go!

Erika what did you think baby would be before you found out?!

I was really thinking boy!!!!! I am so happy right now!!!!!

That's awesome! I get to find out *hopefully* on Saturday. But I am really thinking girl so maybe it will turn out to be a boy! LOL

Congrats on the girl Erika! I loooove little girls! They have such cute clothes for girls! I'm so jealous that I'm finding out last of the three of us, but 2 weeks isn't that long to wait.

You do have a DD to distract you from this 2 week wait ;).

Baby had legs crossed for most of apt but after LOTS of proding you could clearly see a vagina but she did say that at 19 weeks there is about a 10 percent chance of testes dropping but she told me I should start buying pink.

All I have been doing this morning is looking at baby clothes :)

Girl clothes are honestly the best. I told DH if we get told girl on Saturday I am buying a hot pink tutu and a headband with one of those giant pink feather/flowers. It would be girly girl all the way!

Love that idea Lilly! I have trouble restraining myself from buying tons of cute stuff for my girl. Of course she's growing like a weed so I get to indulge plenty!

This pregnancy has just been flying by because I've got my girl to occupy myself instead of obsessing about this baby in my belly.

I know I cannot wait to go shopping. We are going to have plenty of girly outfits around here. DH is very excited we are having a girl as well!

Now the exciting part of picking a name!!! (Didn't Gail predict a boy for you?!)

Lilly, saw your news in another thread. Congrats! I kind of hope I get a pink bump too, we'll see what happens. NINE more days!

Bookity 9 days is nothing!

Off we are in a heat wave here...it is 98 out but a feel like temp of 105! I just got home from work and it wasn't to bad but the car ride was before my car cooled off.

Anyone doing anything fun for the 4th???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->