• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

26 yr old TTC #1...Anyone wanna be buds?

I'm sure the 11th will be here before I know it.

I think my husband has the 4th off. I would love to see some fireworks, but I don't know if that's possible with daughter to think about.

Oh my gosh I completely forgot to post! Yep we are now team pink! I had fun today looking at the sweet pink pettiskirts and headbands with feathers. No plans for us except I get the day off which is a nice mid week break. I'm also really being affected by the heat. Had a moment in the garage over the weekend where I got really dizzy and started dry heaving and then blacked out. It was horrible and I never want anything like that to happen again! I need to remember to constantly drink water.

I am great at drinking water it is just so hard to breathe in this water. Glad you are ok and yay! for girls!

Watch my girl will turn out to be a boy :) hehe

Oh scary Lilly! Definitely drink more water. Try having a water bottle with you at all times. I've been keeping myself inside a lot lately.

My husband's brothers and families are coming to the area for a visit the first week of August. I'm excited for everyone meeting Michaela for the first time. Wondering if we should keep the sex of the baby to ourselves and surprise everyone with a special reveal. I don't know if I can keep quiet for three weeks though.

Hello gals....

how are you doing? I had a mental breakdown at work. Just really stressed and feel like I work too much as I stand on my feet the whole day and just other stuff. I cried to my boss and she felt bad and let me know it is ok to take a day off if I am overwhelmed or not feeling great ect. So that is good. We are going to have a more in depth meeting on Monday after I am done with work.

Anyways so now I feel baby kicking away all the time! I have a posterior placenta so they told me I would. She is still verryyyy low. I am not sure if that is normal or not?

Sorry to hear you are having problems at work. Pregnancy is such an emotional roller coaster.

Yay for feeling baby move so much! She's probably head up so her feet are really low kicking you. That's my best guess anyhow. I'm no expert.

5 more days til scan! So excited!

They actually told me she was head down so I thinking maybe they are punches? LOL I am not sure.

Thanks, it can be very emotional. On top of it being 102 outside today I think I just broke down.

Hope you have a great weekend!

Ok, so DH finally started a list with me and our two names that are ahead are....

Lucia Marie and Lydia Jo....I feel like her name is Lydia Jo and now I have to convince DH lol.

I feel like time is dragggginnngggg on....can the next four months go fast please??? lol

I like the name Lydia!

I'm sure time will go by faster than you know it! Hey, have you still got your belly button? I've got a super deep navel and I can see the bottom of it now. Still got a bit to go, but I think I might lose it this time (last time I didn't).

Our girl name is Vanessa Bianca and for a boy we just know the middle name is Brom (though I'd rather spell it Bram).

I love Vanessa (of course I do it is my twin sister's name :))!

I have a very deep belly button but it is come out a little bit but I don't think it will pop. I would like for it too :)

I have been calling her Lydia all week and I think it is growing on him lol. He just doesn't think Lydia sounds like a cute name....I DO though!! lol.

Two days left right??

Lydia is so cute! And you can call her Lyddie/Liddy. My husband had a great aunt by that name.

Two days left!!!

Yay! It is tomorrow for you! I feel baby all the time but she is still low and I am 21 and a half weeks! Weird

Update us tomorrow!!!

I've been feeling baby low too.

YAY TOMORROW!

Yay! Have you had your apt yet?

Today I was laying on my side and I got a few kicks on my right side a little higher but then I rolled over and got more kicks or punches really really low. I wish I could turn a light on and see what is going on in there tehehehe.

Yeah, had my appointment. Baby was moving and doing lots of kicking and punching during the ultrasound!

We are having a girl! :)

Ultrasound also showed a choroid plexus cyst. :( Hoping that it is nothing. There seem to be no other indications of problems though. That's good! Got my blood drawn for Quad screen and hopefully that's the end of it and no problems. DH and I have decided we're going to get an elective ultrasound (with 3D) at 28 weeks to make sure the cyst has resolved.

Oh no about the cyst...I am not sure what that is?

Yay! We are all having girls! I am glad you had a good ultrasound. So lovely seeing them in picture...thats the only way I think it is real :) hehe

It's a pocket of fluid in the baby's brain. I was given an information sheet that says this can occur in 5% of healthy babies and resolves itself usually by 28 weeks gestation. By itself, it isn't really a cause for much concern. If other "markers" are found it could indicate a chromosomal disorder (down syndrome or trisomy 18). Since they didn't find other problems (heart, head, kidneys, bladder, hands, feet, etc. all look good). Trisomy 18 is the one that really scares me because it is as the ultrasound tech put it "incompatible with life". I know that there are so many reasons that I shouldn't be worried about it, but when there is even that 1% chance (that is what google told me anyway)... I'll probably be a little worried about it my whole pregnancy. Seeing as how the QUAD screen won't tell me a yes or no, but only what my odds are... OY. I just hope the cyst is gone when we get another ultrasound so I don't worry so much.

It doesn't help that the other DDC I'm in on another site, just yesterday one of the girls posted that her second level 2 ultrasound strongly indicated Trisomy 18 and they decided to terminate the pregnancy so baby wouldn't have to suffer. So it was already at the forefront of my mind.

I worry too much. It's good to have a place where I can vent and not be told how silly I am working myself up this much. Outwardly I'm definitely looking on the bright side. I don't want anyone around me to think the worst, because it's 99% likely that this means NOTHING.

:hugs: Bookity. And YAY for all girls!

DH and I decided that we weren't going to get any of the screens until one of his friends brought it up and freaked him out. UGH! So I ended up getting the quad screen last week. They told me my results were 1/3100 for any neural tube defects and 1/5000 for any DS or Trisomy 13 or 18 so that has made me feel more calm about waiting for my 20 week anatomy scan. Keeping you in my prayers lady!

Right now I'm stuck on the name Fiona, but DH says it reminds him of the girl on Shrek! :dohh:

Oh and if either of you are on as tight of a budget a DH and I are I've been scouring the diaperswappers website looking for deals on 2nd hand cloth diapers and newborn-6 month outfits. A lot of people are selling lots of clothing for really cheap including shipping. As a woman who can't stand to shop (go figure) I don't feel like going to consignment stores and browsing through racks and racks of clothes. Because 1) they're so tiny and 2) they're all jammed in so it drives me crazy. I'm not going hog wild buying things, but if I find sleepers and footed pajamas for $1 a piece (including shipping) I'm snatching them up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->