26 yr old TTC #1...Anyone wanna be buds?

Hello Girls! How are you ladies? Anything interesting going on?

I am starting to get stressed out when I don't feel baby constantly move. I wish I wasn't such a worry wart!

Doing great. All of the out of town family headed back this weekend. DDs bday party was yesterday, that was nice. She napped in the middle of it, LOL. She's got a tooth now (just a few days ago).

I got a bunch of new maternity clothes, the majority of which I think I can pull off post pregnancy. So that's good. :)

DD has her one year check up tomorrow morning. I see the OB on Wednesday. I expect to be given my glucola to take home and throw in the fridge. Probably also my pre admission papers for the hospital and kick count instructions. Next appointment after that is the 29th for my 3d u/s. Probably closely followed by my glucose screening which I'll schedule on Wednesday.

Try not to worry too much about baby Lydia/Lucia. She'll be okay. Do you feel her move every day?

She is already a year old? That is crazy! Happy Birthday to her!!

The human resources lady at DH's work gave me a bag FULL of maternity clothes. So I am excited because I haven't really bought any. I wear sweats to work every day for my job so I haven't needed to dress up. Plus I have just been wearing dresses this summer because it has been soooooooo hotttt!!!

I feel Lydia every day but some more than others. I just wish I felt her ALLLLLL the time! lol

Hey, she's gotta sleep some time!

Are you settled on Lydia now?

DD pulled herself up on my SILs sofa today! I knew she could do it, my furniture just isn't suitable for her.

Haha. Yay! You will have a walker in no time. Watch out!

No, I don't think we will settle until she is born :) I just call her Lydia bc that is what I want lol. DH does like the name but he just LOVES Lucia. So we will see.

Everyone keeps telling me how the next 3 months are going to be the worst and blah blah blah. I decided I am working full time until November. I will be working 6 days a week! AHHHH! I guess make money before she gets here! Then I will cut back to part time.

I am having my first shower in 2 weeks! I am very excited. My friends are putting it on at my lake cabin. So many things it looks like we need. We have LOTS of clothes already! She better be a girl :)

I forgot I had an appointment today until 2 hours after I was supposed to be there :dohh:

Hope I can schedule another soon.

Just got called back. Tomorrow at 10 am. I can't believe I forgot!

My last pregnancy wasn't really that uncomfortable. Other than sore feet I wasn't complaining about anything until the day I went into labor and my back was achy. Hopefully our 3 months go smoothly.

Two weeks until I have to get my DTAP shot and GD test. Have I mentioned that I HATE needles lol? I am trying to get DH to come with me to keep me calm.

So were you able to reschedule?

Yeah. Tomorrow at 10 am.

Hope your needle pokes don't hurt too much.

Hey girls! Glad everything is going well. Yay for first birthdays! Hope your appt went well this morning Bookity.

AFM my mom just left town and while she was here she bought our crib for us which was so sweet of her. DH and I set it up last night and I kept doing double takes everytime I saw it because I couldn't figure out what it was LOL!

I don't know about either of you but I am eating down the house! And serious cravings too. Last week all I wanted was a ham and cheese sandwich and I've pretty much been eating those nonstop. Suddenly today I realized I needed (NEEDED) egg salad. So weird. Also, craving Dr. Pepper which is totally strange because I have always hated it with a passion.

Yeah, my appointment was good and short. Gained 4 lbs since last visit. 20 total so far. Don't care for that much. BP was 102/58. Lowest I've had so far! Vanessas heart rate was 137 bpm. Got my glucola to take home. GTT will be Sept. 5Th. I have to reschedule my u/s now because the tech won't be there thar day.

Have a great day everyone!

Glad apt went well! I have gained 28 lbs total so far :( I am going to try and gain no more than 3 for rest of pregnancy lol. Not sure how that will work. Some days I am up to 7 lbs when I am swollen!

Hell girls...how are you?

Time is dragging on sooooooo slow :(

I have a friend who is due in 7 days and she is trying EVERYTHING lol. She is 4 cm dialted and 50% effaced. I hope she has her little one soon!

Sorry, haven't had much of anything to report. Things are just rolling right along!

Got another 2.5 weeks til my 3d/4d ultrasound. Then just 5 days later have my GTT.

I signed up for this thing online called wittlebee (wittlebee.com) and they send you packages every month with clothes for baby. You fill out a questionaire for gender, size, and style options. First month is $30, then $40 monthly after that. It says you can pause or cancel any time. I figure I'll do a month or two for DD1 and then ask for some stuff for DD2 (long sleeve newborn stuff). Can't wait to get my first box. I really hope it's worth it! It's supposed to be like $100 worth of clothes.

How's your friend doing?

You're almost in third tri!

She is good. They are going to talk about inducing her on her apt next Tuesday. She is 4 cm still.

I am having my first baby shower this weekend! I am so excited. Hope you girls have a great weekend :)

Have a great shower!

I got 4 nursing braps and 4 nursing tanks today. Finally some bras that fit. (Oh man, 38E!)

So tired. I really need DD to go to bed NOW! :(

Well it was a lonnggggggggg weekend but a great one. We didn't get home until 8 last night and just felt like crashing. We have sooooo much stuff from our shower. We need to start a nursery. With 87 days to go I feel like we have a lot to do!!!

Hope you had a great weekend :)

Yep, it was an okay weekend. Went to a 5 year old's birthday party Saturday. Spent most of Sunday at my brother's house watching DD play with her cousin. DH had to work, so that kinda sucked.

What theme are you doing for the nursery?

Hey everyone!! I'm new the site. I'm 26 years old and my husband is 29. We got married last month on our 10 year anniversary and have been ttc ever since (I know not that long) lol. I was on birth control for years and coming off it 5 years ago and til this day I am still messed up. Very irregular cycles (sometimes months at a time without AF) after alot of research i figured out maybe low progesterone so ive been using the natural cream of and on and 6 days brfore our wedding last month I got a period after 8 months without one!! My period lasted for 10 days (4 days of that spotting) I was super excited but read that it doesn't mean I'm ovulating...ugh!! I cant get to a doctor to test hormone levels I've been trying to do my own process of elimination and really need a TTC buddy :):) since we just got married I haven't been able to go see a doctor cause we are waiting for insurance papers to come in the mail to add me to his insurance. So in the mean time I'd love to hear others experiences and gain some friends where we can encourage each other. I have an amazing husband but I feel he doesn't understand how I feel and doesn't want me to get my hopes up but it's frustrating and makes me very emotional. I have been a nanny for 8 years so I obviously love children and am around them everyday which just makes it harder!! Also I should mention I have fertilitea but haven't used it regularly yet, and I also have vitex that I starts yesterday, I am really into trying to find a natural cure for my imbalances....hope to hear from some of you!! :))

Good Luck Laguna!

Bookity, we are doing a woodland owl theme. The bedroom is already green so we are just keeping it green and adding pink and brown to the room.

4 hours until my glucose test :( I am sooooo nervous. I also hate going to the doctor now because I don't want to get lectured every time about how much weight I have gained.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->