• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

26 yr old TTC #1...Anyone wanna be buds?

Good luck Laguna, I hope the vitex works for you.

Erika, hope you do well on your GTT. Fingers crossed for no GD. Hope your doc goes easy on you about the weight gain. Let us know how it goes.

AFM, third tri today! Woohoo!

Yay for third trimester!!! Anything else new Bookity?

I can't wait for this weekend...DH and I are going to take down the spare bedroom and start setting up a nursery. 86 days seems like not that many days to get every thing done. This way if we start we can know what we need. We have NO room to store stuff as our house is 900 sq feet! lol.

Ok, I was SUCH a good girl today :). I drank the glucose like a champ, got a flu shot, and blood drawn like a pro. Haha. I was soooo nervous. They are going to call me if I failed the test to set up a three hour test. She said if I don't get a call tomorrow I should be fine.

Dr. was sooo nice. She saw my swollen legs and feet and was easy on me as I have gained 3.8 lbs since my last apt but did not seem concerned. I am measuring at 30 weeks she said but wasn't concerned. BP was great! HR was 160 but its usually around 140/150 ish but she said 160 is good. Dr. and nurse were funny because they were like just get your flu shot today Cherly (the nurse) is the best shot giver around. So DH and I both got our shots.

Really not a whole lot going on, especially pregnancy wise. I have my 3d/4d scan next week (week from tomorrow). I am really hoping that the choroid plexus cyst is gone. More for my husband's peace of mind than my own. I'm not really worried anymore after all the helpful words I've read in other boards on this forum. I know my husband though, and unless it's gone he's going to continue to think the worst.

DD is crawling like a maniac lately and pulling herself up on just about everything. She still doesn't have great balance though and so she's falling on her bottom a lot (nicely padded with the diaper of course). I don't think it hurts, but it does piss her off when she ends up where she didn't mean to go and she starts crying. She'll get the hang of it eventually.

Hope you get a lot done with your spare room this weekend. I think an owl theme is super cute!

My GTT is on the 5th, so 2 more weeks for that. Hope it goes well for me. I hope you don't get a phone call tomorrow!

I failed my one hour test. I am so sad. My number is 171. I know it is really high so I have the three hour test next Wednesday :( I have to fast for 15 hours. This is really scary.

:( sorry to hear that. I hope you pass your 3 hour, but it's not the end of the world if you don't. It's all about doing what's best for baby. You'll be okay. :hugs:

Thanks, I have been doing lots of research and I know it will be ok. I just want my baby to be ok. That is all I care about!

When will you know the results for the three hour?

They call you within a day. I only talked to the lab. My OB hasn't called me. I think they will after the three hour results. I was bummed at first but I guess it is good to know if you have it so you can make baby healthy.

Yeah. I agree. I really don't want to have it, but who does? Healthy baby is all that matters.

Feeling incedibly tired today and DD just went down for a nap. Think I will too. Hopefully she's out for a long one.

Happy Monday!!!!!!! How are you doing?? Did you have a good weekend?

We set up the crib in the living room and it doesn't fit through the doorway so we have to take it apart and then set it back up in the bedroom lol.

Tomorrow after work we are going to a Twins baseball game so I am excited about that. Other than that nothing new!

Yeah, pretty good weekend. DH and FIL worked on some plumbing issues on Sunday. I have drains in the bathroom that work properly now. I can finally give DD baths in the big tub!

Too bad you had to take the crib apart. That's no fun.

Have fun at the ball game! I don't expect any excitement around here before my 3d scan on Thursday. I'll try to remember to post some pictures ASAP.

Yes! Post some pics! I had my three hour glucose test today. It wasn't horrible but I will find out results tomorrow. I am sure I failed but I am not worried. Whatever happens, happens.

Game was fun last night I just had to sit and watch everyone eating game food while I had to fast lol.

How was your apt?

I have gestational diabetes :( I am meeting with a endocrinologist and a dietician next week to find out the next steps!

Aw, sorry you're going to have the added diet stress, but I'm sure it's nothing you can't handle! Your baby will thank you for it. BTW, any progress on her name yet?

Appointment went well for me. Vanessa wasn't keen to show off her whole face. She was head/face down. The tech did check for the cyst and it is all gone! I even got to speak with my ob quickly and ask about medication for reflux and she okayed me to take zantac, so yay!

Here's a few pics. TBH, because she was reluctant to move the whole time the rest are pretty much variations of this!

Attachments

• vanessa01.jpg
    vanessa01.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 1
  • vanessa02.jpg
    vanessa02.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 1
  • vanessa03.jpg
    vanessa03.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 2
CUTE! Glad your apt went well :)

Does she look like your LO?

I have a week off from work and then I start fall schedule and I am working about 20 hours a week which I am ok with.

I think we are set on Lydia Jo! I think DH is on board lol.

I think there are differences to between LO and DD. I can't be sure, but I think the lips are different. The nose looks the same to me. And probably because she's still got fat to put on, she just looks "daintier" than DD. ;) We'll see!

Glad you have a name consensus! After our visit today when the tech asked if we had a name DH suddenly seemed unsure of naming her Vanessa because of his father's reaction to it. I personally feel that I have come to love it and I don't want DH to change his mind. Honestly if she were already here, no one would feel the need to comment on her name. Kind of wish we'd kept it to ourselves. :(

That is why we aren't telling our family members the name. I HATE getting opinions. Grrrrr. Hope you had a great weekend!

Good idea. I think he's coming around though. He suggested Mariah as a middle name. Close to my possible name Mira.

Those are both cute middle names. DH and I decided to go with Lydia Jo. I am so excited we can start calling her by name!!!

I go back to work today after having a week off. I don't want to go back :( I will be working a lot less though. I guess there aren't that many weeks left!

I have an ALL day apt on Friday for my GD. DH and I had to take the day off from work. I will start having to test my blood sugar on Friday than. I have been trying to cut out carbs so I am ready to start the hardcore diet on Friday.

I hope your Friday visit is really helpful.

I had my GTT today and I guess if I don't hear from them by next week (since from what I hear most people hear back in a day or two), I must be good. My OB's office won't call if the result is normal. I kind of hate trying to figure out when I can stop holding my breath though!

I go back in 2 weeks. It's definitely getting closer now. Going every 2 weeks instead of 4. Measured 31 cm fundal height so 2 cm (2 weeks) ahead. But DD measured ahead all the time too (and at nearly 7 lbs at just past 36 weeks, I should say so!). So funny because both times (more last time than this time), I really don't look THAT big. Oh. and I was 180 lbs today, up 25 lbs so far. After baby I would be sooo pleased to get to 145. BP was 108/66, so still really good there. :)

Hope work goes/went well for you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->