26 yr old TTC #1...Anyone wanna be buds?

Sounds like a good weekend ahead!

I'm sure everything will go fine with the birth and you'll be an excellent mommy. I told DH last night that it's really starting to hit me that there will be a new tiny baby in our house very soon. I've been thinking about it so abstractly lately!

We're going to see some friends on Friday. My weekend is sure to be very blah with DH working and the rest of my family on the other side of the state.

How was your weekend?

My parents came so I was super busy! On Saturday we went to his cousin's house which was fun. Lotss of babies! Can't wait!

Can you believe it? We are almost done!

We put some plastic wrap on our bed yesterday just in case :)

I've been wondering if I should do something about the bed soon. I just don't want to make tons of noise when I move, since I'm turning over every hour or two.

My weekend was pretty blah, as I expected. Michaela had a bad night of sleep Saturday. I had to actually get up and rock her back to sleep. She usually self settles. I haven't had to do that for a couple months (around when she was getting her front teeth in). Wondering if she might have more teeth making their way in...

Oh, I'm down to weekly appointments now, so I've got an appointment on Friday. Hoping to hear that my GBS swab came back negative. Obviously not a big deal if it doesn't (I'm not allergic to penicillin), but would be nice to have one less thing to worry about.

It really is getting close. I'm 4 days from the point where I had Michaela last time... Eep. I'll be counting down to that and being grateful for every day I get after (unless I hit 40 weeks, then I'll beg Vanessa to come out and play).

Hahaha. Yay for weekly apts!

My group B came back negative thank goodness. I am allergic to almost every antibiotic!

What if you went into labor in the next four days??? That would be crazy!

I toss and turn all night and we actually but a shower curtain liner and tucked it under the mattress pad and sheets and we didn't hear it at all last night. Plus is was only about $3 :)

I would love to meet her, really! I do hope she gives it at least another week though. No reason that she shouldn't want to stay in there!

I just got a call from the nurse at my OB's office and she told me I do have a UTI (I asked to be tested because of the pelvic pain I'd had). I have to take macrobid for 7 days to hopefully clear it out.

Do you know if they do anything different if you go into labor while you have a UTI?

Oh, and good to hear about the shower curtain. Perhaps I'll pick one of those up when I get my macrobid... I also plan to get some cranberry juice. Going to attack the hell outta this UTI.

That's too bad. How is the UTI today? I have had a UTI three times in my life and cranberry juice is the best thing for me when I have it. So drink lots!!! I am not sure about one during delivery? Just make sure you tell them if you go into labor in the next 7 days! lol

I have a ultrasound and an apt with my OB today. I see her like once every two weeks bc she is so busy....but that is fine with me bc I LOVE my nurse prac.

DH has to work late tonight so I am planning on going to dinner with a friend. I get excited for the little things since not working and being on modified bed rest lol.

I bet that's a great break in the monotony for you. Hope you have a good time with your friend. Hope the ultrasound and appointment go/went well.

I honestly don't know how to tell regular pregnancy stuff and UTI stuff apart. I don't feel the pelvic pain like I did the one day and the whole reason I wanted to get checked. That ended three days before the nurse even called to tell me that my test came back positive for the UTI. Maybe I just have "silent" UTIs, wouldn't be unheard of for me. I've always been a little bit abnormal when it comes to illnesses.

Have a great day!

Hope you are feeling better!

Apt went well. The tech just lovessss Lydia's cheeks. She says they are huge! haha.

So I bought Halloween candy and I keep eating it...which is not good bc I have GD but if I didn't have it the candy would probably already be gone...hehe

I really want to get some more Halloween candy... I should wait though until after next week and it'll be on clearance!

I bet Lydia does have the cutest cheeks! How much longer do you have to go?? Are you going to 40 weeks or are you still looking at like 38/39?

Well I was told no matter what I wouldn't go past 39 weeks and then I was told I won't go til my due date because of the GD...so IDK? They kind of take it apt by apt!

I just mowed down on some twizzlers and 2 mini butterfingers lol. I deserve it! I can't wait til I can eat a big piece of cake and not be worried....well maybe it is a good thing I can't do that :)

How are you doing?

I know what you're ordering for dessert in the hospital after you have Lydia! :p I remember LOVING the strawberry shortcake on the hospital menu when I was in there after Michaela was born. Yumm. I had it 2x in 3 days (and that's because I didn't order it the first day!)

I'm feeling pretty good right now. A little nauseous, which I don't care for. I only have like 2 doses of zofran left and my nausea seems to have been picking up again lately. I am not caring for this! Also have had swollen feet for the past few days. Nothing too terrible though.

I'm watching my 3 yr old niece as my SIL has a couple of appointments to cut hair today. Michaela actually took some real STEPS today (like 3/4). I think seeing Scarlett run around is giving her some motivation! I'm so excited!!

Hope you are doing well. I've got my appointment tomorrow.

How was your appointment? I had one this morning. They checked me and my cervix is still closed! Boo. She said they will not let me go past 40 weeks but in order to be induced I need to make progress! lol. I need some things to do to dialate. I would MUCH rather go into labor on my own then be induced at 40 weeks!

Yay for your baby taking steps! That is awesome. That sucks you are feeling sick. I have been feeling great just soooo achey. It hurts to move. But health wise I feel great!

Any weekend plans?

Appointment today went well. My blood pressure was a small bit higher than usual, but nothing to worry about. Vanessa's heartrate was 140 and fundal height is bang on at 36 cm. I have my next appointment on Thursday and will have my first cervical check then. :)

Not sure about the weekend. I know that we need to get a lot of raking done. Where we live there are all these stupid township ordinances and if you let your grass get too high or your lawn looking too crappy, put your garbage out early, or park a car on your lawn, they'll send you a notice or give you a fine. Annoying.

Hope you have more exciting plans for the weekend.

We have NO plans this weekend. Sigh...I feel like I am just waiting..always lol.

We are going to BWW with some of DH's coworkers tonight and we are going to reorganize our WHOLE kitchen via my request lol. Then DH's cousins (who are our age and each have 2 kids) might come over tomorrow. They are fun so I hope they do come over!

Whew, I'm so flippin' tired! I really hope my girl goes to bed early tonight. I think I stand a good chance because she took her nap pretty early today and it wasn't a super long one either. I'm crossing my fingers on that one.

I don't know what will end up happening this weekend. Obviously have to do shopping. I hate that we keep spending $1-200 every weekend on shopping. Clearly we must be spending our money on things that aren't necessary. Of course it also makes sense that our grocery bill is going up when we aren't eating out anymore. Hopefully it's a worthy trade off.

I'm getting really anxious to meet Vanessa. At this point Vanessa has spent roughly 12 more hours in my uterus than Michaela did (lol). Don't think she's coming today!

Haha...are you still pregnant?

What did you do this weekend?

We literally just had a relaxing weekend. We got some projects around the house done I wanted. Like cleaning out some cupboard space in the kitchen and stuff like that. Nothing too exciting. We went to visit his parents yesterday.

Dh's cousin is coming over with her baby today. That should be fun! I will get some practice :)

Hope you had a good weekend!

Yeah, had a good weekend with my husband. Watched my niece again on Saturday, but I don't really think I'll be volunteering/agreeing to watch her for the rest of the pregnancy and into when Vanessa comes (yes still pregnant!). I'm getting too nervous that she could come any minute and what do I do with my niece if I go into labor?? Also want to spend all the mommy daughter time w/ Michaela I can while it's just the 2 of us, ya know?

Michaela took 8 steps last night from the endtable of the couch to the tv stand. :) That's her biggest distance so far! I'm such a proud mama!

Hopefully getting a minivan tomorrow. I'm super psyched! It's the last thing that was making me anxious we didn't have yet. :)

Yay for baby walking!

I just had another ultrasound and non stress test. Lydia passed. I have been really crampy lately but I don't think I have had any contractions.

Is time dragging on for you like it is for me?

I'm not really feeling like "omg, get this baby out" or anything. Just taking a day at a time. I'm 37 weeks tomorrow!

Finally getting a minivan. Picking it up tomorrow at 10.

I do kind of wish for a bit of a fast forward...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->