26 yr old TTC #1...Anyone wanna be buds?

My parents are coming up for Easter and staying with my sister. I'm still a little concerned that my mom will want to come over and sit for hours and what if I need to go puke? We haven't shared yet, but I'm worried I might have no choice.

Hope you have a good Easter! That appointment is closer every day! Mine is under 3 weeks away!

I find I feel best when I'm laying down, guess how much that is possible with an 8 month old (8 months today! Woohoo!).

LOL!

How are you ladies feeling? I haven't given up yet. Today would be the start of AF if I was on a regular 28 day cycle like I was with the pill but nothing yet. I'm expecting a 35 day cycle like last month so fingers crossed that I DON'T start next week and get my BFP!!!

Lily have you tested? Let us know! Hoping for your BFP!

I haven't been on the computer since Friday! I have been so busy and tired! Today would have been my appt but noooo they had to reschedule...guess I have to wait two more days :)

Two days yay!

I have been having period like cramps since last thursday but nothing has shown up yet. I thought I was out Fri, Sat, and Sunday! I would go to the bathroom and get a tissue of bright red blood, sigh and put in a tampon. But a few hours later when I took them out, all three times there was nothing and it only happened once each morning. So strange. I have a test but I am really trying to hold out because I know a millisecond after I use it AF is going to show.

Use it when you least expect it! That is what I did! I wanted a glass of wine so I took a test just to be safe! And a BFP! hahaha...weirdest thing!

I have a test in my bag. I'm so tempted to take this sucker right now at work.

Holy Good God...I couldn't stand it anymore. Took my test to the bathroom and peed on it. It's a digital and within about 30 seconds popped up PREGNANT! I can't stop shaking. And all I can think is, "What if it's wrong?" Do digital tests get false positives?!?!

OMG Lily! YAY!!!!!!!!!! I don't think digis give false positives! Buy a pack of three tests and take one tonight and then tomorrow and the next day!

So excited! Let me know how it goes! We are all pregnant!

I am just so nervous for my apt tomorrow! I hope everything is well with the growing child!

And YES I am on pinterst!!!!

Everything will be fine at your appt. I just got home and took another digi. Still pregnant apparently. Now I don't know how to tell DH. Probably in public so he can't overreact LOL. Now the constant worrying has set in. All of the angel babies in peoples signatures have become very very real. Seeing things like 10+2 or 5+4 scare the hell out of me.

Congratulations Lilly! Praying you have a sticky bean! I think you're doing well already to have made it past when af is due.

Glad your appointment is so close now Erika. Mine is just over 2 weeks away!

This nausea really needs to go away. Hoping it doesn't follow me to 2nd tri.

I know it is tomorrow...I am nervous because I woke up today and I feel fine. That scares me! I just have sore breasts that is all. I have been sick for almost two weeks and now I am just fine today? I will feel so much better tomorrow after my apt.

Bookity...you are getting close! Are you going to tell people after your apt?

Lily...So excited for you...did you tell DH yet?? Tell him soon! I want to hear about it :)

I am over 8 weeks and haven't been to the dr. yet. I never got a blood test. My first apt. is tomorrow. My dr. doesn't schedule apts until 8-10 weeks. So I think it is normal. It was very hard for me to wait for it though. Feels like forever. I don't think I will sleep tonight....just thinking about tomorrow....I hope everything is fine! I am such a worrier! Once I see it or hear the heartbeat I think I will calm down and it will become more real for me!

Haha...that was you! I was like I don't know who this is!

I am going to start some nursery ideas after my apt tomorrow!

OMGOODNESS! It is appointment day for me! 3 hours! Wish me luck! I keep having bad thoughts and barely slept last night. I am a wreck....this is so scary and real.

I hope you guys are great today!!

OMGOODNESS! It is appointment day for me! 3 hours! Wish me luck! I keep having bad thoughts and barely slept last night. I am a wreck....this is so scary and real.

I hope you guys are great today!!

Good luck!!! It's gonna be great. Hope you get to hear the little heart beat! I keep reading back through everyone's posts to see what their early symptoms are. Nothing for me yet except achy BB's and I'm strangely hungry in the mornings now (I never eat breakfast).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->