26 yr old TTC #1...Anyone wanna be buds?

Haha....I must have been eating crappy the last few days because eating veggies today sounded sooooo good! I get enough veggies but I have a hard time getting fruit in. I have never been a huge fruit fan. I also don't drink milk and it drives my husband nuts!

I'm not a milk drinker either. I do quite like to add a little chocolate syrup to mine and then it's not a problem. What I don't like is the aftertaste I get and it makes me phelgmy and I keep gagging on it, not good.

Today was my 3rd anniversary. MIL watched DD and DH and I went out to eat and did a little window shopping. It was a nice time. No puke today either! I really need to head to bed though, so I can keep it that way.

Glad you had a good day! Happy Ani!!! We have been married almost 9 months. We have been together for 4 years. How long have you and DH been together total?

I have a three day weekend this weekend! YAHOOO!!!!!!!!!

Hope you gals have a fantastic weekend!

We've been together for 7 years almost now.

Hope your extended weekend is excellent. DH went back to work today (he took a few days off for our anniversary), but he'll be off again come the weekend.

I started some different prenatals yesterday. I hope with less iron I won't feel as sick. It does give a horrible garlic taste in my mouth, so I'm going to start taking it at night.

Hope you gals had a wonderful weekend!

Mine was good but went tooooooo fast. Always does!

Bookity, have you tried to gummy prenatals? They don't make me feel sick at all. I don't think I could take a pill. I have heard how sick they make people feel.

Had a pretty good weekend, my in laws were over quite a bit and I did a lot of laying around while MIL minded my daughter.

Got my appointment tomorrow! I'm so excited! Although I really am eager to feel normal again. Hopefully nausea will subside soon enough. I do think I'm going to ask if there is something they can prescribe for me.

I can't wait to see my little bean! Also eager to see for sure that there is just one in there because my husband freaks me out with his twin talk.

Haha! Update after you apt! I bet it is going to be great! It has been two weeks since I saw my bean! Haha. I can't wait for 3 more weeks to see him again!

Good Luck Bookity!!

Hey ladies hope you're both doing great!

We moved this weekend and I am worn out! My HCG levels from last week were 16647 so up from 2542 five days before. I go in for an US this Friday so I'm very nervous. I feel slightly queasy throughout the day but I've always had a really weak stomach and nausea is something I've always battled so I feel like I'm not really noticing anything. I do have some CRAZY food aversions though. I used to love sweet potato fries and now just thinking about them makes me want to gag. I'm trying to eat healthy but it's mainly what I feel like at each given moment. Today I wanted chocolate so I got a twix bar. Obviously this isn't my body telling me I need chocolate, it's just me being a pig but still if I'm hungry enough to want something I should get a little reward right? The cramping has gone away (thank goodness), but I've got a massive amount of bloat after I eat and DH keeps poking at my belly going, "There's a BABY IN THERE!!! I can see it!" It's actually pretty funny.

Bookity I know how you feel about the twin paranoia thing. DH won't stop talking about twins. I'm actually going to laugh if it is since he's decided to be a "stay at home dad" haha.

The one thing I'm having issues with is being so tired. Do you guys have this at all? There are moments throughout the day where I want to curl under my desk for a nap and since I cut out coffee and am now trying to (completely, not going to happen) cut out coke's I have nothing to keep me going halfway through the day.

Being tired is the biggest thing I have going on. Ever since I found out I was pregnant I haven't been able to stay awake past 11. I use to stay up until 2-3 am as I don't get home from work until 9:30 at night and I can sleep in. I have been getting at least 10 hours a sleep a night. Although I wake up at least 3 times a night and sometimes I lay awake for an hour or two.

I do however get tired after I eat ANYTHING. I eat and its like my body starts to shut down lol. I use to drink a diet coke a day (for 8 years) and now the thought of diet coke makes me shutter. I am caffeine free!!! :)

Appointment went well. Talking to the nurse for my workup, I thought they might prescribe me something for the nausea, but when I saw the doctor she said to eat smaller meals and possibly skip lunch since that's the meal I'm most often puking up. I really didn't think my meals were that big. DH and I did some shopping afterwards and got lots of semi-healthy snacks for me to munch on through the day. Hoping that helps.

As for the ultrasound, there is just one in there (yay!). Measuring 10 weeks. According to LMP I'm 9w6d today. I'm sure I ovulated a little later and would be 9w4d today, but they are not far off and I expected them to choose to go by my LMP anyway. Babies heartbeat was 176 bpm, and I got to hear it! I'll have to scan the pics later and try to upload them. :)

Yay Bookity! That is so exciting. I am glad you got to hear the heartbeat and you are measuring ahead! Post pics when you can.

I have been having a really hard time in the grocery store because I don't want anything there so we haven't been buying the right things. I need to make DH go shopping and pick stuff out on his own!

I know what you mean. When we were in the store I had to get out of the meat department as fast as possible. I kept gagging, it was awful. I'm no good for cooking raw meats right now. I need things that I can eat quickly. I have to eat when I'm hungry and can't be waiting around for something to cook. So I'm sure I'm not eating the best things.

I'll try to get the pics up at some point. I was going to scan them yesterday, but absolutely didn't feel like it. Laziness!

Yeah I got the lazy bug as well. I weighed myself today and I have gained 6 lbs since I found out I was pregnant. I need to do something quick. I recently started exercising again thank goodness.

I just talked to DH and I am going to make a meal plan for dinner for the week and he will make dinner and have it ready for me every night when I get home from work. I cannot look or cook or smell meat now. So eating any sort of ground beef or grilling is out for me.

If you have any good healthy meal ideas let me know! :)

Hi Girls! Haven't talked to you all week. Just saying hi and wishing you a happy weekend.

How are you guys feeling? I feel good just at night I get tired and if I don't have food in my system I start to feel sick. Normal I guess. Does anyone's back or hips hurt? I am in so much pain trying to sleep. It feels like my hip joint is being pulled out of socket. I am trying to see if it is related to pregnancy at all.

One more week and I will be 12 weeks ladies!!!

So exciting to be almost done with 1st tri! I am fighting nausea all day now, the only thing that keeps me going is saltines (so cliche), grapefruit wedges, and water. And if I have a craving I need it NOW lol.

Just 5 days behind you Erika! Excited! And I hope that 2nd tri is better to me than the first!

My next appt is May 22nd, when's yours?

Sorry about the nausea Lilly, but good that you have found a way to deal with it. I still don't have a proven method. I'm just praying that it goes away. I still can't believe they wouldn't give me a prescription. You'd think all day nausea and vomitting 1-2x a day would be enough, but until I can't keep ANYTHING down they don't want to give me something. Sounds ridiculous to me.

My next apt is May 17th. I can't wait for it haha. I wonder if I will get another U/S or what will happen. My big u/s to find gender and make sure all if good is June 27th. Is it weird I will go 7 weeks without an appointment?

I am sorry you guys are sick :( I hope you feel better soon. I hear popsicels really helped some people!

We got to hear baby's heartbeat today! It was 154 and DH and I were both so excited. I want to run out and buy a little pair of baby booties now! Have you guys started buying anything yet? It makes it so real!!!! The only disappointing part is that they didn't have any film so she couldn't print a picture for me. :(

Oh no, sorry you couldn't get a picture, but EXCELLENT news about the baby! I guess my nausea is doing a lot to keep me from being excited right about now. That and I keep getting this "what was I thinking wanting 2 so close together" thought. I hate that and I know I will love baby so so much when he/she is here. I hate not being as excited as I was the first time around.

Also, not really into buying stuff yet because we've got so much from the first. Maybe if this one is a boy after we find out I'll go a bit boy crazy, but until then, we've got a lot of what we need.

Oh, and I'm hoping that I'll feel better soon. I called the ob's office today and left a message with the nurse about getting a prescription for zofran. She just called me back and said that it was being phoned in now. Hopefully I can pick it up soon and tomorrow will be a much brighter day! I haven't had a non-nauseous day in like a month and a half!

And here I am a week later finally getting around to this!!

https://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l535/Marysham/scanresize.jpg

Feeling a lot better today. Actually got a whole load of laundry done in less than a day. LOL. DD is napping and I don't feel like I have to be lying down! So exciting! I'm still a slight bit nauseous, but it's sooo much more manageable now. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->