27 weeks :) due march 24th finally at 3rd Tri :)

Aww a girl, congrats :)

I think Monkey won't last full term. I am having to be careful as they think some of my symptoms indicate my body could be trying to start labouring, and he has increased his activity (didn't think that was possible) when they usually slow down now, so i don't think he will stay in til 40 weeks lol. x

very lovely bump collette!!!!

yay for girl vitfa :pink:

mummy- i think i will go early too. i def wont go past due date. my OB offered me to be induced at 39 weeks. i might not have it done that early, but for sure by due date i will take her up on it lol. i would rather go on my own than be induced. with preterm labor being a risk for me and with everything that is already starting im sure i will go early. my goal is to make it to march 1st. anything after that is a bonus. having said that watch me have to be induced on due date :haha: my DH wants me to take her up on being induced at 39 weeks. he will have to take care of our 5 others during labor etc and it can be planned better if im induced. if its the middle of the night and i go into labor he wont be able to come up til the morning. he says he would just worry the whole time, but im sure i would be ok.

I don't know if I will be early or late or on time. Anything is possible. My mom had me and my brother on are due dates.

Me and OH were just talking about when we think LO will be here. He thinks she will be born around March 13-19th, in the teens. I think she will make us wait till April lol

Anyone else having horrible hip pain? It's been happening more and more nights out of the week. Sleeping is getting uncomfortable. Also sitting at work all day is getting tiring (LOL). I come home and my butt, hips, and back hurt!

Me and OH were just talking about when we think LO will be here. He thinks she will be born around March 13-19th, in the teens. I think she will make us wait till April lol

Anyone else having horrible hip pain? It's been happening more and more nights out of the week. Sleeping is getting uncomfortable. Also sitting at work all day is getting tiring (LOL). I come home and my butt, hips, and back hurt!

Im getting butt ache bad when i walk and my back is starting to hurt too. In fact i cant walk far either, feel like im an old women, cant put on my shoes like i used to, have to roll out of bed :haha::haha:

Blessedmomma - I spose it eould be easier with planning...but even still can induction still take quite a while...but hope all goes well.

Doll - My back, hip and pelvis pain is just getting ridiculous...i dont think moving house really helped. Hope yours get better.

Yoshi - have you been feeling better? Did the OBGYN give any news?

x

I feel like an old Granny lol. And people say get your sleep in now...yeah okay then!!

hey all,

Im the same i actually feel like im growing by the day...i feel like a whale!

mommy- how have u settled in ur new home? i hope its not been to stressful!!

Blessedmoma- i hope things are easing up for you! it seems so weird with me thinking of other peoples stressful pregnancies now mine is ok! i really have everything crossed for you! seems we are gonna be meeting your little one first :) hopefully not yet tho!

Sunflower- how are you finding things? have they told you if you are having a natural birth yet? i remeber u saying that they were on about it!

how are all you other ladies coping?

LOOK HOW MUCH I HAVE GROWN! IM A WHALE LOL! (excuse the maternity bra lol)

31 weeks + 1 day

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l629/collette86/007-10.jpg

collette- thats a lovely bump! im full term on feb 26th (37 weeks), but really want to make it to march.

mummy- i dont think they do inductions the same here as they do there. i have been induced twice, once from being very overdue and once from complications with pregnancy, and they were both my quickest labors. i still would like to go on my own though, even though it will take longer :flower:

i have a scan tomorrow, cant wait!

collette- thats a lovely bump! im full term on feb 26th (37 weeks), but really want to make it to march.

mummy- i dont think they do inductions the same here as they do there. i have been induced twice, once from being very overdue and once from complications with pregnancy, and they were both my quickest labors. i still would like to go on my own though, even though it will take longer :flower:

i have a scan tomorrow, cant wait!

Good luck with your scan 2moz!! :thumbup:

Collette lovely bump! I don't find out til end of Feb, hopefully little man hangs on as long as possible lol. My body is still trying to start labour but thankfully not progress yet!

I had my photoshoot pictures back. Not too bad lol. xx

scan went lovely. baby is 3 lbs 14 oz and very healthy. he is head down and had a foot by my ribs and the other foot by his face. silly boy.

How's everybody doing?

I've been pretty bummed out and not wanting to eat due to the return of bad constipation. I've already tried a home remedy. Let's see how it goes by the next day.....:coffee:

Blessed proper little gymnast you have there :thumbup::haha:

I'm lucky, never really had constipation. If it's really bad ask your Dr for something :winkwink:

scan went lovely. baby is 3 lbs 14 oz and very healthy. he is head down and had a foot by my ribs and the other foot by his face. silly boy.

aww so happy for you :) bless him! did they give u an estimate of his birth weight full term xxx

collette- they didnt give me an estimate of birth weight. he is right on schedule for his due date though so i imagine an average weight. mine are all about 7-8 pounds which is pretty average.

here is a pic of him right after he scratched his forehead...wth his toes

0_IMAGE_108.jpg

I had my checkup today, he was not impressed when he was groped by the Dr. Head right down, back and bum by my belly button and feet right up in my ribs. We got to hear the heartbeat again yay :)

Not much longer to go.

He feels so heavy now lol x

i got a call from my OB today about my scan. my amniotic fluid is low. its at 7. with my last pregnancy they found it to be at 8 at this point and by 37 weeks i had to be induced because it was at 3. in labor with my last they found out it was dropping because the placenta had been pulling away. it could be the reason im having so many cramps :( they scheduled me for weekly scans and bio-physical profiles to check everything out. i will have to keep going in every week until due date, but will likely be induced early. im at highter risk for emergency c-section now too so i will have to get the epidural when i go in. if they have to section me in an emergency they wont have time to do an epi and will knock me out if i dont already have it. i was kinda looking forward to going without, but dont want to be knocked out if i have to get sectioned. not a good day today :nope:

I am so sorry to hear that. I shall pray your fluid level goes up and that the placenta stays fully attached!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->