27 weeks :) due march 24th finally at 3rd Tri :)

I've been soooooo hungry the last few days. How is everyone feeling lately? :)

Yoshi not good, glad you felt better afterwards.

Managed to sleep last night, but the couple of nights before the games on my phone got played all night lol.

I have my baby shower on Sunday :-D and my last antenatal class on Saturday. I had my pregnancy photoshoot done on Monday. Haven't seen any of the pictures, but the photographer was really pleased with how they were turning out. Should get them back by the end of the week.

As soon as i step foot in the bed my stomach rumbles, so annoying, especially as i have usually just eaten too lol. I have always had a munch pile down the side of my bed thankfully though so means i don't have to get back out again LOL! x

Oh and this was me yesterday at 30 weeks x

Attachments

• 170120121329.jpg
    170120121329.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 5
Nice bump sunflower :thumbup::hugs: Looks the same shape as mine...and you're having a boy right??

Hey ladies, how is everyone?

Havent been on in a few days as FINALLY moved house...so relieved to be in.

Had some good news on monday all my genetic screening to see if i had mytonic dystofy somehting my biological mother had...came back all clear...which is a massive weight of my shoulders.

Although they said my bump measuring a wee bit small, and they cant work out which way he is lying so i get another scan at 34 weeks - hoep everything ok but cant wait to see him again.

Any one else super hungry...i cant seem to stop eating....i am going through chocloate like there is no tomorrow.

Hope you all well and having a good pregancy! xx

sun- thats a gorgeous bump. :flower: hope you have a great baby shower and class :happydance:

mummy- so glad your genetic testing came back good :thumbup:

Hey Ladies,

Wow we have all been quiet lol! im feeling huge now! starting to think about my birth plan now im allowed a natural delivery :) cant believe its only 9 weeks for me :)

Sunflower- your bump looks lovely :) ill upload one of me in a bit :) i have finally lost my fight in keeping my belly button! im having my maternity shoot soon as my husbands brother is a photographer! :)

Blessedmomma- How are you feeling?

Mummybean- I bet your so relieved to be moved in now :) im still trying to settle in my new house! so stressful

xx

30+4 and my belly button has finally popped ha ha xx

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l629/collette86/005-8.jpg

Hey ladies

Im due the 25th of March so thought i would pop in as seen the thread on 3rd trimester.
Im defo hungrier over the last week and sleeping - well id love to have a good nights sleep

Hope you are all well
L xx

Hey ladies

Im due the 25th of March so thought i would pop in as seen the thread on 3rd trimester.
Im defo hungrier over the last week and sleeping - well id love to have a good nights sleep

Hope you are all well
L xx

Welcome :) how has ur pregnancy been? do you know what you are having? xx

welcome vitfa!:flower:

collette- im ok. been losing some plug every few days and getting very big. starting to feel uncomfortable and running out of breath, boo. had a couple of bad nights of sleep but last night i slept great. didnt get up til 8:30 and kids all slept in til about 8:45. its amazing how good a decent nights sleep can help your mental well being.

Ha, I'm sitting here eating dinner and I go to put my glass on the table and it falls and breaks.

sun- thats a gorgeous bump. :flower: hope you have a great baby shower and class :happydance:

mummy- so glad your genetic testing came back good :thumbup:

Thank you :)

I am quite nervous about last class and about baby shower, but i am sure once i am there i will settle down lol xx

Hey Ladies,

Wow we have all been quiet lol! im feeling huge now! starting to think about my birth plan now im allowed a natural delivery :) cant believe its only 9 weeks for me :)

Sunflower- your bump looks lovely :) ill upload one of me in a bit :) i have finally lost my fight in keeping my belly button! im having my maternity shoot soon as my husbands brother is a photographer! :)

Blessedmomma- How are you feeling?

Mummybean- I bet your so relieved to be moved in now :) im still trying to settle in my new house! so stressful

xx

Thank you :) Your bump looks fantastic! Everyone keeps saying mine is so neat lol. Not sure what that means :haha:

Mine is halfway there, still freaks me out lol. Yours looks cute.

ooh lovely, enjoy. Try not to leave it too late though or you will feel waay too huge to do some of the poses he will prob ask you to do lol. x

Gosh, sounds like we all want to have a sleeping party then lol.

Not long left for any of us...yay :-D xx

Im having a little girl - very exicited ....
Pregnancy has been full of ups and downs - things that no ones really prepares you for but on a whole i feel very priveledged

L xx

I think a week of un interupted sleep would be the best thing in the world right now.

Any one else got an inkling of when there LO will arrive - Do you reckon you will be early/on time/late?

I dont know why but i really feel my little man will come early (but maybe that more wishful thinking lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->