27 weeks :) due march 24th finally at 3rd Tri :)

Took me forever to find this thread, it moved!
We have our 32 week appointment on Tuesday, wondering if/when we will get another sonogram to see how baby is positioned...or do they do that by just touch and feeling around? Our last sonogram was at 20weeks.

Took me forever to find this thread, it moved!
We have our 32 week appointment on Tuesday, wondering if/when we will get another sonogram to see how baby is positioned...or do they do that by just touch and feeling around? Our last sonogram was at 20weeks.

My midwife just felt my belly at 29 weeks and could tell that baby girl was already head down! :) I can't believe that we literally all only have 8 weeks or less til our little angels come! I'm so excited to see the pictures from when they are all born! :)

Anyone have any ideas or guesses when their LO is going to make an appearance? What's everyones birthplan? I really want a waterbirth but there is only one at the hospital where I'm going! :( I'm Hoping it will be free for me! If not I'm going to ask the midwife if I can hire one? Prob won't be allowed as it's a hospital!

Have any of you thought of pain relief? I'm attempting natural! But I will See how I cope lol!

Blessedmomma- how are you? I hope your ok? X

collette- im feeling a little better. have been praying a lot and finding some peace. my scan is tomorrow and im just waiting to see how everything goes and go from there.

I wanted to share my 32 week bump :)
Oh - please excuse the clothes and towels. I was getting ready for a shower hehehe

Attachments

• 20120129_182350.jpg
    20120129_182350.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 4
Sorry, the pic uploaded sideways. It's not like that originally. I don't know how to fix that.

I have my consultant app at 36 weeks so won't know until then what the plan of action is :-( xx

Seems so long ago we were nattering in the first tri lol xx

Hi, I have not been on in a week. I have been sick with a stupid cold.

Hey Ladies,

I thought i would add a pic of me now! ummmmm well i feel huge lol! counting down time until my maternity leave now! when are u guys going?

32+5

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l629/collette86/061-1-1.jpg

you look just lovely collette!

i will try to get a bump shot up soon. feeling lazy right now and getting ready to talk DH into making me a milkshake here in a few so cant be bothered

You look beautiful!

I shall load my pics to my laptop so i can upload one.

When do you start yours?

I feel stupidly huge :haha: but not too much longer to go for us :happydance: it seems surreal that we are all due next month!

Blessedmomma :haha: I hope he made one for you!

Well we had guests due last night, and where could i be found...in the kitchen having a short crazy nesting attack on the toaster, it is polished within an inch of its life :blush: totally random lol.

Yoshi we definately need to see a side view bump pic from you :thumbup:

xx

sunflower- yes, we all went nuts on some milkshakes last night. made 3 different kinds- chocolate, cookie dough, and banana split. so spoiled :haha:

im very crampy today, gonna try to relax a while i think

Yay for the milkshake fest, boo for the cramping, i hope you get your rest xx

Hi, it has been another week since I was last on. My baby shower is on Saturday so I will make sure to take a new picture then.

Oh year. I went to a vitamin shop today and I bought a gummy multi vitamin and a chewable iron vitamin.

Oh year. I went to a vitamin shop today and I bought a gummy multi vitamin and a chewable iron vitamin.

I prefer these better :thumbup:

But you know....it's hard not to abuse it like candy lol :dohh: (the vitamins, never had the iron in gummies)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->