27 weeks :) due march 24th finally at 3rd Tri :)

Good luck with your check .. my LO is in exact same position and spends a lot of his time there, just on the right side of me so feel all lop-sided . .

Let us know how it goes ..

sunflower- lovely bump! sorry to hear about the carpul tunnel. my mom has it and had to have many surgeries. it was hard to see her in pain growing up.

i have a scan on 23rd before my appt that morning, so excited to see him again!

i can tell my lil guy is head down with his back on my left side. he has been that way for a couple weeks now. i can tell by the pokes low down and the kicks real high. and everything gets beat up on my right side.

Hey Ladies,

How are we all???

I have just got back from my 28 week appointment although im 29+3.
All went well and got some hopefully good news :)

So baby girl is now head down :) i measure 29cm which is spot on and she said baby girl is growing well :)

I was told that the chance of her turning head down was slim due to the fact my placenta is in the way! soo if she is head down now there is a chance that my placent is on the move :) woohoo!!

I did have protein, blood and leu in my urine so they have sent that off for testing! maybe a water infection?? dont feel like iv got one tho! So we will see!

I do feel happy now and i have my scan on friday so i can update you all then! :)

Sunflower- wow u have grown :) well baby boy has! glad ur appointment went well and i hope your carpal tunnel doesnt cause you to much pain! xx

sunflower- lovely bump! sorry to hear about the carpul tunnel. my mom has it and had to have many surgeries. it was hard to see her in pain growing up.

i have a scan on 23rd before my appt that morning, so excited to see him again!

i can tell my lil guy is head down with his back on my left side. he has been that way for a couple weeks now. i can tell by the pokes low down and the kicks real high. and everything gets beat up on my right side.

Baby kacey is the same, lol kicked in my right ribs constantly and jabbed by my belly button and on my left side at the bottom, she has her back to my left side too xx

So glad we are all progressing nicely :)

Hopefully once my wrists are immobilised it will improve a lot :) Just have to work out the logistics of using cruthces with it lol x

Have you got SPD to? That's a bit unfortunate. Oh well not long to go :winkwink::hugs:

No i don't have SPD thankfully x

I am disabled, just got to get on with it and do things a bit differently :) x

glow- do you have spd??? i have heard it can be just horrible! i havent had it thankfully, i hope you dont :hugs:

Baby has been moving alot. I started eating today and she started to move. :D

Yoshi, do you have a bigger baby bump yet or is your little one still hiding away?

Had Scan today

baby girl is perfect. head down and weighing 3lb 9
estimated delivery weight of 7lb 9! .........................................................AND MY PLACENTA HAS MOVED

After a crappy second tri with bleeding 4 times and being hospitalised with a chance me heammoraging and losing baby girl! i have been on pelvic rest since 19weeks too!

I can have our baby girl naturally!! im soooo happy! couldnt get a pic tho as her head was too low in my pelvis! happiest girl alive today!

xxx

so happy to hear she is doing so good and the placenta moved!!!!:dance:

i have been having a lot of cramps and BH. lost some plug yesterday. today i have an achey back. trying to take it easy. might end up going to the hospital, but im gonna tough it out and try to stay home. i dont want to miss my BF class tomorrow :haha:

yay so pleased your body is working with you rather than against you, and yay for natural birth :-D xx

lovely news collette - 3lb 9 wow cant believe how we can carry all this extra weight about. xxx

Oh yeah, on Thursday me and my boyfriend took the hospital tour. It is a very nice hospital. They told us that mother and baby where a wrist band and if someone trys to walk off with baby then a alarm would go off. That's good to know.

welcome to the 3rd tri, love!
the ladies here are wonderful :) hope we can help make your stay useful and pleasant!

Yoshi, glad you made it to the right hospital in the end lol. That is a good security system. Yet to book our hospital tour so don't know what systems they have in place.

Glad you have expanded a bit. You must have amazing stomach muscles then as that is what holds you in :)

Last night was horrible! At like 3:00 in the morning I threw up after spending like four hours in bed trying to sleeping and not being able to becuase I felt sick. I'm fine now though.

so sorry yoshi! that doesnt sound pleasant at all. :nope:

i have woken up really early the last 2 days and both days laid there til i felt like i was starving. weird since i dont normally eat at 5am lol. not quite sure where that came from. had a tired couple of days though thats for sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->