27 weeks :) due march 24th finally at 3rd Tri :)

So I go to the OBGYN again tomorrow, and tomorrow is also a full moon! :D

i had my little guy yesterday march 6!!!!! i was very crampy all day monday and spotting a little. tuesday i had contractions but thought they were just BH since they didnt form a pattern, but was bleeding a little heavier and losing a lot of plug. DH and i walked around a store for an hour and got home around 6:00pm. we were hoping to get contractions in a pattern, never happened. ate dinner and i got in the shower about 8:00pm. while in the shower i started having bad contractions about 2-3 minutes apart. by the time i got out of the shower i couldnt walk through my contractions and was bleeding heavy. my DH helped me get dressed and we got to the hospital at 8:30pm. they helped me get on the table to check me and my water broke when i stood up. dr checked me and i was 9cm!!!!! they immediately got me in a room and i had no time to get the epidural. he was born within about 15 mins

Mason Elijah was born at 9:09pm weighing 7 lbs and 19 3/4 inches long. he is just perfect :cloud9:

my blood pressure went very high after he was born (160's over 90's) and they had a hard time stopping the bleeding. but all is well now and we will be going home in the morning.

0_IMAGE_160.jpg

WOW CONGRATULATIONS!! What a cute little one you have given birth too. Well you weren't joking when you said another quick labour!!

Prayers coming your way for a safe return home for both of you :) xx

i had my little guy yesterday march 6!!!!! i was very crampy all day monday and spotting a little. tuesday i had contractions but thought they were just BH since they didnt form a pattern, but was bleeding a little heavier and losing a lot of plug. DH and i walked around a store for an hour and got home around 6:00pm. we were hoping to get contractions in a pattern, never happened. ate dinner and i got in the shower about 8:00pm. while in the shower i started having bad contractions about 2-3 minutes apart. by the time i got out of the shower i couldnt walk through my contractions and was bleeding heavy. my DH helped me get dressed and we got to the hospital at 8:30pm. they helped me get on the table to check me and my water broke when i stood up. dr checked me and i was 9cm!!!!! they immediately got me in a room and i had no time to get the epidural. he was born within about 15 mins

Mason Elijah was born at 9:09pm weighing 7 lbs and 19 3/4 inches long. he is just perfect :cloud9:

my blood pressure went very high after he was born (160's over 90's) and they had a hard time stopping the bleeding. but all is well now and we will be going home in the morning.

View attachment 350312

Yay Congratulations!!!! :happydance:

Wow congratulations :) he is gorgeous :) I'm so excited now :) who is going to be next!! I'm so glad your labour went fast and that you are both healthy :) xxx

I so can't wait, it is getting to the point where I can barely walk because it hurts.

I know what you mean yoshi! I'm in alot of pain now with my hips :( so painful! I'm so looking forward to meeting my little girl! Hownis everyone else feeling? X

I am good just so exhausted and tired. I just want to sleep and sleep and sleep. I lost a tiny itty bitty part of my plug the other night after DTD! But nothing since :(

Sunflower - 3 weeks, sorry hun! Hang in there x

i hope its very soon for you ladies! it feels so nice to not be preggo anymore. we went to the store last night and just walked around shopping for an hour. feels so good to get out and do it pain free :flower:

prayers coming for all you ladies, you will all have your babies soon and be out of pain :hugs:

Sleeping last night was horrible! I could barley sleep, and I felt like I was going to threw up. I am 38 weeks today, so 2 weeks until my due date!

So, I woke up at 3am cos I felt like I was gonna wet my self! Went for a wee and my waters broke!! I called the midwife and she told me to put a pad on and see if i had anymore in the morning! I went to the hospital and they confirmed my waters had gone!

As of yet I have had no contractions??? Midwife said if they don't start naturally I will need to be induced tomorrow!!

Just wanna meet my baby girl now!

Xx

Colette I hope you are now holding your daughter in your hands. Cannot wait for the update!
Well I am 38 weeks today. Never thought I would make it this far! I have an appointment in 3 hours to see if a sweep can be done to progress my labour. I do hope so and I hope it works very quickly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->