27 weeks :) due march 24th finally at 3rd Tri :)

Everything was fine today. I have to go back every two weeks now.

Yoshi--I have a ton of relatives up in the MN area :D I love it there...during the summer :haha:

can you relate to my fear of going into labor during a snow storm? I'm a little concerned about that!

Yes that would suck, the hospital I am going to is at lest 30 to 40 minutes away from my house. There is one that is like 5 minutes away from my house, but I don't want to go to that one becuase I heard bad things about it.

It has been a really weird winter though this year so hopefully no snow storms. I have never seen such a war winter before. :haha:

Bumpbear - good luck with Glucose test, take lots of books to keep occupied x

Thanks!

I had the orangey drink one so it wasnt too bad. Though I did feel pretty ropey yesterday evening with a headache and general feeling like poo first trimester type feeling. And now my sense of smell and retching seems to have come back today. Dont know if the two are related. :shrug: Anyone had the same experience?

I also had to wake up three times last night to eat: work up literally starving! Whats going on! I hope this calms down as I put on five pounds since my last OB visit and dont want to continue down that road. I'll be a whale by the end of March at this rate.

I have to visit the doc every two weeks now. Seems like overkill, but perhaps I am just in denial that birth day is round the corner.

I never know what questions to ask at the end of the appointments either. My doc also asks me if I have anything odd to report or any questions to ask and I always reply 'errrrr, no' and leave. Is this odd since its my first pregnancy? What kinds of things do you guys ask about?

I past my GTT :thumbup: so glad about that.

Here's baby Glowie from today at 28 weeks 1 day weighing approx 2lbs 5oz :thumbup:

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/babybirkett28weeks1day.jpg

Awww, look how much space our little ones are taking up now.

Definitely no longer fitting in to one u/s shot like they used to.

Did they tell you how big the baby is at the mo etc?

I dont get another scan til 35 weeks when they want me to go in to assess final baby weight and baby's position etc. Unless my glucose tolerance test comes back with bad results in which case I will have to be scanned fortnightly to monitor growth. I hope I pass GTT!

Does anyone else feel like their baby is HUGE now??? i cannot even imagine that she is gonna get any bigger lol i literally feel like im gonna pop! xx

i can relate to this statement! I feel SO huge, and my stomach feels so taut and large all the time...the worst part is that he keeps stretching out and pushing his feet into my side, so much that I'm starting to feel bruised there! I feel like he's going to burst out the side any day :dohh:

Im the opposite! I'm 5'5, UK10/ US6. I have no aches and pains, look down at my bump and wonder how a whole 12 inch+ baby can be in there. My pre-pregnancy jeans are still doing up fine and most of my tops still fit too! But the baby must be growing nicely because all scans have been okay and my fundal height always measures on track. Its funny how we all carry differently, isnt it!

I never know what questions to ask at the end of the appointments either. My doc also asks me if I have anything odd to report or any questions to ask and I always reply 'errrrr, no' and leave. Is this odd since its my first pregnancy? What kinds of things do you guys ask about?

I am the same way. I never have any questions. If I ever want to know anything I usually just look online.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...94-feel-so-stupid-right-now.html#post14853609

Does anyone else feel like their baby is HUGE now??? i cannot even imagine that she is gonna get any bigger lol i literally feel like im gonna pop! xx

i can relate to this statement! I feel SO huge, and my stomach feels so taut and large all the time...the worst part is that he keeps stretching out and pushing his feet into my side, so much that I'm starting to feel bruised there! I feel like he's going to burst out the side any day :dohh:

Im the opposite! I'm 5'5, UK10/ US6. I have no aches and pains, look down at my bump and wonder how a whole 12 inch+ baby can be in there. My pre-pregnancy jeans are still doing up fine and most of my tops still fit too! But the baby must be growing nicely because all scans have been okay and my fundal height always measures on track. Its funny how we all carry differently, isnt it!

right?! there was a thread on here yesterday, "33 weeks pregnant bumps" and just the difference in all the sizes was fascinating to say the least! Honestly, people had been saying in the 2nd tri how huge and uncomfortable they were feeling, and I was quietly thinking so myself how, "oh, i don't feel that way! i'm getting big but this is totally manageable." ...that is, until about 2 weeks ago. now i fear the rest of the pregnancy lol!

Yoshi--guess you're just going to have to tour the second one and maybe you can pick between the two ;)

I'll post a bump pic later, I'm not huge but this is my 3rd and I'm 41!!

Babies weight was estimated at 2lbs 5oz.

& yay, I'm 29 weeks today!!!! :wohoo:
Still have to upload my week 28 pic and post it in the bump section hehe

heres me now at 29 weeks! lol i feel huge, i would love to see how i compare to u guys x

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l629/collette86/29weeks.jpg

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l629/collette86/29weekstat.jpg

collette--i know it's a weird thing to comment on but I LOVE the damask wallpaper in the background! Your bump is also very neat ;)

lovely bump!!!! i will try to get one up today, 30 weeks tomorrow yikes!

what a cute bump! i am 29 weeks tomorrow and my bump isnt nearly as cool as yours.

(the cat in the background is adorable too!)

lol thanks ladies, he is a nighmare lol cost me £400 ha ha but he is definitely my baby :) he is a maine coon! im looking forward to seeing everyones bumps :) we have all grown so much its crazy!!

wow blessedmomma- 30 weeks :) not long now ha ha

Anyone else getting the worst heartburn :( xx

I agree with gigglebox! The wallpaper is really lovely. As is the bump!

Nice bumpage Collette :thumbup: (nice tattoo as well) mine has stretched :shock:

Here's my 28 week bump pic:

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/28weeks2days.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"