27 weeks :) due march 24th finally at 3rd Tri :)

Collete & Glow - what lovely neat bumps!

My bump feels bigger than what it looks i think. But then some people say im big and some say im small, think it must be what you wear too.

Attachments

• 402072_10150491585009484_512119483_8346756_1190108758_n.jpg
    402072_10150491585009484_512119483_8346756_1190108758_n.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 9
Lovely bumps guys.

Cant believe we only got 10/11 weeks to go!

Just wonderin what happens at the 28 weeks App....just i missed mine so book it for next week, but have a hospital app the next day so wondering if need to do both?

x

Welcome and well wishes for the rest of your pregnancy

Collete & Glow - what lovely neat bumps!

My bump feels bigger than what it looks i think. But then some people say im big and some say im small, think it must be what you wear too.

what a gorgeous bump :) perfect :)

mummybean- iv got my appointment on tues so i can tell u then :) xx

Lou...that's a gorgeous bump and you only look about a size 8 at the most...looks all baby so would expect you'll prob be back in your own clothes within a couple of weeks :thumbup:

When are you all having your baby shower?
Do any of you work in an office? I set out invites to those who I am close with -- on their desk, and a few people noticed I didn't leave invites at every desk. I am feeling soooooo guilty about it now and have left every one an invite.
Is that the proper thing to do anyway? At first I didn't think it was a big deal but now I am feeling so bad about it. :( I am so worried someone will tell them I didn't want them at my baby shower. Which isn't true. I just don't communicate with them as much as others. Am I a bitch?!

Sorry should have asked how is everyone as havent been on in a few days as our house purchase has finally gone through (only took 6 months) so movin on Thursday!! Woop

xx

originaldoll- i wouldnt worry about it too much hun. if people show up that you dont talk to much they will likely bring a present and you shouldnt feel bad at all for not thinking of inviting people you hardly know :flower:

that will be fun yoshi! i had one with my first, but havent had any since then. my aunt offered to do one a couple kids ago again, but i already had everything i needed being my 4th baby so i thought it would be greedy of me.

i wouldnt worry to much about not inviting everyone! Everyone thinks i am weird having one...as not so common in the UK also most of the office are men so could be fun lol.

Also of the few women 4 are preg in the office atm so if i started invited people it could all end up a bit weird.

What do you u do at your baby shower as we trying to think of something fun like go to a cake shop and get everyone making treats. mmm xx

My baby shower is on the 22nd of this month :) We have a hall booked and there will be games like pin the dummy on the baby and guess the size of bump etc, will be buffet and things like that. My friend is organising it, i just did the list for people to be invited. Looking forward to it as never been to one as it is uncommon over here, and most of the guests haven't so should be a fun new experience for everyone. :-D I have my 28 week appointment today, even though i am 29 weeks tomorrow as this is the earliest she fit me in, i had a consultant appointment last week and they did all the checks so this is a repeat of urine, blood pressure and heartbeat but i don't mind as it means we will hear heatbeat again :)
I will upload my 29 week picture tomorrow x

here in the US most baby showers have games and/or activites, snacks and a cake, and everyone brings gifts usually from the moms registry of baby items. its a lot of fun. it used to be primarily women, but nowadays its widely accepted for couples and families to attend. i havent heard of too many of them that were surprise showers. the mom is usualy involved in planning somehow so she can provide where the registry is and the date/time she can be available for it at the very least.

my OB today went over what to expect about preterm labor and postpartum hemorrhaging since i have an increased risk of both. it was kinda scary hearing what all could happen, but i guess its best to know and be prepared just in case. i have another scan in two weeks though so thats a huge plus

I told people that for my baby shower I am buying the cake so that I can get the kind I want. :haha: I don't really know what we are going to be doing for mine though becuase the person that is hosting it lives hours away.

yoshi- i think that makes it funner. i didnt really know what to expect at mine. i knew what day and time it was and that was all lol. yay for picking your own cake :thumbup:

My baby shower is set for Feb 7th. I did end up giving invites to everyone and spoke with the girl that I was worried about yesterday. All is well and I am not sure she will be able to make it but still wants to get us a gift. So that was really nice of her.

I am helping to plan my shower. The invites were really cute, my friend here at work made them. She has been helping me soooo much with this baby shower :) I will have to post a picture of the invites. We are having guys and girls come. I am going to pick out the cake and cupcakes also. Will have lots of pictures to show after the baby shower :)

OOh they sound like fun.

My Best mate is orgnaising mine...so no idea what to expect but excitied about the cake...as could eat my way through a cake shop atm lol.

Doll- That good about your friend hope yours goes well.

Hope the rest of you have lovely a shower!

Can ask- can you ladies tell what position your LO is lying...as reading on here all these women that know there is breech from like 25 weeks or so but i honestly could even guess as i get kicks every where. I asume either his head or bum is stuck under my rib cage as it HURTS.

Today after 29 week appointment with midwife he is lying sideways with his back to the right of my stomach, not in the position he should be in. Hes also measuring 5 weeks ahead on fundal measurement so they are sending me for another scan to see whats going on as i have been tested for diabetes and it was clear. Hope they move me forward! :winkwink:

So i had my 28 week appointment yesterday even though i was 28+6 lol.
Got to hear a good strong heartbeat this time as he behaved for once and didn''t kick the doppler off!
First time bump was measured he was 1 week ahead, since then he has been on target and then yesterday he was 1-2 weeks ahead, so big growth spurt for him. Aparently i have very very good stomach muscles. I am not sure how i got those but Yay lol.
Downside is i have been diagnosed with carpal tunnel, severe in left wrist/hand and mild in right wrist/hand so have been told to wear splints to immobilise. Couldn't find any in the shops so have had to order online. Will make trying to use my crutches very interesting as my hands won't be able to bend lol.
Picture taken at 28+6 yesterday, but as usual doesn't make my bump look as big at it is lol.

Attachments

• 090120121312.jpg
    090120121312.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79