28 TTC#1 who feels very lonely and needs a buddy

Hi girls :flower: How are you all?

mrsmax - it nearly testing time for you - or are you good & wait till AF is late?
delish - yay for your peak!

Well the witch has nearly gone for me, I found it really really hard this month, so Ive spent the week feeling sorry for myself, but Im over myself now, thank god.
I really want to try to 'just have sex' this month, Im sick of only doing it with the intent of making a baby all the time. Its really hard to 'not try' after trying for so long. I ordered DH some menevit this morning, im really hoping it helps, its the only conception vitamin for men in NZ, at least the only one I can find & its damn expensive.

FX we get some BFP on this thread soon!

mrsmax - tested yet??

babydreamer - I hope you're feeling a bit better, I definitely think a more relaxed approach might help but it's definitely easier said than done. If it helps at all we only had sex once the last time I got pregnant and it was soooo early in the month it seemed impossible I'd get pregnant, I was so annoyed! So I didn't POAS at all as pointless... and I got pregnant anyway! I make DH take zinc for his swimmers, and a general multi-vit.

I'm CD23, I think I'm 4 or 5 DPO? So no symptom spotting for me yet, think I'll test next week maybe? Let's see how long I can hold out!

Hey delish, sorry for the late response, did u get your peak? I am cd 15, and was a bit wary about the monitor as this is my first month ttc and also first month using cbfm. I had 7 days of low, was starting to think it wouldn't move up higher! Then yesterday I got my first high (yay!!) and when I tested this morning I was PEAK! Have been backing up with cb digi ov testers too, got my big smiley face this morning too! Sooo keeping my fingers crossed!!! We've been bd ing every day for the past week, will bd twice today and twice tomorrow and then once on Monday for good measure!! Haha can't do much more than that hey. When can u start testing with first response preg tests? Has anyone had any luck using them before their period is due?

How is everyone else getting on ? Any BFP yet?

Bloody hell JBJ you're bound to get your BFP with all that sex!! I was tired just reading it. ;)
I had 2 days of peaks and am now on lows, very annoyed at the CBFM though as it still asks for sticks even now so I had to buy another pack at over £20! Pretty sure that's a con as can't see why it needs sticks at this stage of the cycle.

Don't think we have a BFP yet, waiting on mrsmax to test and I'm testing next week. I know I said I wouldn't symptom spot but I am weeing quite a lot and wake up in the night to have one which I never do... oh dear, must stop this!

Fingers crossed we do get a BFP but pretty unlikely! Although I'm pretty sure hubby is already sick of having sex! Haha!
Yes I don't understand why it would ask you for sticks after you peak - must be $$$ making scam. But as long as It works and we get that BFP!!!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you guys testing soon! How exciting!!
I can't believe how hard it is to stop your mind from playing tricks on you and going into overdrive with symptoms! I always though getting pregnant would be easy but after reading a heap of forums and hearing stories from friends it's hard work!!

So when are you trying next week?

Fingers crossed for you JBJ! Are you in the two week wait now then? I'm probably no good testing until next Friday but I am going a bit nuts and have done two already! *blushes*
Obviously BFN. I'm 7DPO so it's silly and pointless. I 'm pretty sure this isn't our month tbh despite all the sex.

Anyone else testing soon? We must be due a BFP now!

Hi I'm summer I used CBFM got 2 peaks on CD13 and 14.. Waiting to test tomo morning with frer ... Baby dust to all

Yep 2ww now! My monitor said high this morning but didn't ask for any sticks. Is yours still asking for sticks? I think I'll test around 6th sept I've been reading up about the frer tests and how good they are so will give them a bash!

How exciting sarmoorah! Let us know how you go! Are u testing early?

I tested this morning with frer and got a bfn I feel very discouraged and disappointed, I tested 2 days earlier I'm just giving up :(

JBJ - it's not asking for sticks anymore, it obviously just wanted to make sure I bought another box! Grrr.

samoorah - hugs honey, it's not over until AF shows up, you're still in. x

Hi girls.. is it too late to join the thread.. i always to seem to come across threads too late... feeling a little lonely right now... supposed to O today.. but DH is at work during the day today and I am leaving to work a night shift in a little while so we won't even see each other.. let alone BD.. blah

Hi Bug no of course it's not too late, that's what this thread is for! Don't worry too much, if you DTD in the days before O that's actually better as the swimmers are there waiting for the egg. x

I have spotting/bleeding today and am feeling a bit anxious, if it's AF then it's too early for a good cycle, if it's implantation... also makes me nervous!

Delish - how many dpo are you? when is af due?

Bug - we are about the same in our cycle, I 'should' o today, I thought maybe I had already, but I woke up this morning to a bucket load of ewcm so Im not entirely sure.

JBJ - good luck, thats a lot of sex :thumbup:

samoorah - sorry about the bfn - they really suck dont they, hopefully its just to early.

mrsmax - where are you? have you tested?

I'm out :( It was AF which really worries me as that's a lousy luteal phase. Really hope next cycle's more sensible. Looking into Agnus Castus now to help with that. CD1 I guess, here we go again....

Anyone else got any updates for us? Mrsmax you're our last chance for an August bfp, where are yoooou?

I take it back, samoorah you're still in too right? One of you at least please. :)

That sucks delish! I was thinking you'd be our BFP!
I don't have much to report think I'm 4 or 5 dpo. Not 100% sure as I'm not temping. Nothing unusual happening apart from some cramping? Trying not to read into it too much though! Im not due until between 9th-11th. When do u think I should start testing?
What does agnus catus do?

Delish - how many dpo are you? when is af due?

Bug - we are about the same in our cycle, I 'should' o today, I thought maybe I had already, but I woke up this morning to a bucket load of ewcm so Im not entirely sure.

JBJ - good luck, thats a lot of sex :thumbup:

samoorah - sorry about the bfn - they really suck dont they, hopefully its just to early.

mrsmax - where are you? have you tested?

Hi - I am back. I took August off from BnB (well, mostly off) to "relax". But 1st Septmeber today so I'm back!! Sorry to read no BFPs - but hopefully they are just a cycle away.

I got pretty down last week as we got discharged from NHS as I am too old (34!!). However, have decided to seek private medical care as we have been trying for about 16 months now. We have an open day in 2 weeks to check out the local hospital so very excited. Hoping to go for IUI before Christmas and then IVF in the new year. Yikes. Hoping to get BFP way before then thouygh :)

Welcome Bug - this is a lovely thread. It can be so hard sometimes to "get in at the right time".

I am on CD6 at mo - everyone seems to be about a week ahead of me. Good lock ladies x

I'm out :( It was AF which really worries me as that's a lousy luteal phase. Really hope next cycle's more sensible. Looking into Agnus Castus now to help with that. CD1 I guess, here we go again....

Anyone else got any updates for us? Mrsmax you're our last chance for an August bfp, where are yoooou?

Nope - AF came 2 days early this month. Here's hoping for some autumn BFPs!!!!!! :hugs::happydance::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->