29 ttc #1 new at all this need buddy

Of course! I am going to be 10DPO and been testing everyday.. so far BFN. My cycles are usually short.. only 25 days long. Will let you all know :)

Hello Ladies,
I'm 27, married almost 2 years and we just started TTC #1. I'm on CD7 today.
Looks like our cycles are all fairly close.
I just finished BCP at the end of May so we'll see how this month goes for ovulation.

In March I had laparoscopic surgery on my right ovary to remove a 5 cm dermoid cyst. That all went perfectly well and I feel fit as a fiddle now, I just hope that my body truly is ready and I will ovulate this cycle.

Goodluck!! I got a BFN at 10DPO.. don't think this is my cycle! AF will probably be showing up soon. I have 25 days cycles :(

I'm going to try soy this month! will take tonight for first time :) we shall see xxx

Keep me updated. I was curious about that.

I will do honey, I have taken 160mg's each night for last 4 nights and have tonight to go. I heard the side effects are quite harsh, I have noticed I'm a bit more weepy than normal and that I am seriously horny! I have taken them before bed so I don't get the headaches etc that I have heard people get.

Soy is natures version of Clomid which basically helps build a stronger egg and helps people who don't ovulate to ovulate. In a quick round up. I do ovulate but thought I might try and make sure I have a strong egg and see if it makes any difference, you shouldn't take it throughout the cycle as it can actually be damaging to your fertility but it is said that if taken on days 3-7 of your cyle that it helps, so we'll see if it makes any difference...

OH needs to get ready for me next week! lol! xxx

Hello ladies... been busy and not online hope everyone is good! Where can u get soy from? , x

Hello ladies... been busy and not online hope everyone is good! Where can u get soy from? , x

I got mine from tesco's it was £4 for 30 tablets (40mg each) I have taken 120mg/120mg/160mg/160mg/200mg. It may not work but there's no harm in trying something new.
xx

I'm up for trying anything at the moment! Will have a look! Thank you xx

I'm up for trying anything at the moment! Will have a look! Thank you xx

That's how I felt! It does get you down doesn't it when you have been trying for ages and then you get the lucky ones that fall on their first month of ttc and it gets yo down a bit so anything is worth a try!
I know I have conceived before and unfortunately lost them but I haven't o'd since then and I thought it might help, I have read so many people that it has worked first time for them and many get BFP's in their first month of trying it. It doesn't work for everyone but it is supposed to be natures own Clomid so I thought that as long as the side affects aren't too bad I'd give it a go, I have taken advice of others that have taken it and they said it can give you headaches so I have taken it at night to minimise that and haven't had anything else apart from being horny!! lol! will start opk's tomorrow and will let u know if it works! xxx good luck and let me know xx

hey ladies im all new to this n was jus after some women to talk to who r going through same thing as i think i am driving my fella nuts haha, im 26 n been ttc for 6 months now , hope ur all doing good :0) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->