29yrs old, TTC #1

GoodEgg

Reaction score
Hi! I could definitely use some buddies that are about the same stage as me! I have been waiting for the day we could start trying for so long and I am so anxious to get that BFP! I am finishing up the nursing program and I am now in a place that baby would come after I graduate! This is so exciting, but it will be more exciting when I find a buddy that knows how I am feeling!

Hey GoodEgg , me too 29 TTC#1 and on CD6 today , but am on CLomid aswell cycle 4 (hopefully the last [-o<) ...
All the best with your TTC endeavour ;-) ..you are not alone you seee:thumbup:

Hey GoodEgg , me too 29 TTC#1 and on CD6 today , but am on CLomid aswell cycle 4 (hopefully the last [-o<) ...
All the best with your TTC endeavour ;-) ..you are not alone you seee:thumbup:

Thanks for replying! I would love to stay in touch... I feel like November is going to be a lucky month! I ordered preseed and it arrived today so we are going to give that a go.

Hi!I was wondering if I could join you guys? I am 29 TTC #1 and I am on cycle day 1. I was actually putting off TTC until I finished nursing school. I graduated in may, started working in june and TTC since August.

Hi!I was wondering if I could join you guys? I am 29 TTC #1 and I am on cycle day 1. I was actually putting off TTC until I finished nursing school. I graduated in may, started working in june and TTC since August.

Yes, I would love for you to join! Congrats on graduating!! June can't get here fast enough for me... I am ready to be done with school! I couldn't wait any longer to start TTC.

Thank you! I thought about trying while still in school but didn't like the thought of morning sickness and class. Hmmm don't think I will like working with it either, but at least it will be 3 days a week. :) plus I work nights- so who knows. I see that you 're going to try preseed- have you heard a lot of good things about it? I was thinking about trying it

Thank you! I thought about trying while still in school but didn't like the thought of morning sickness and class. Hmmm don't think I will like working with it either, but at least it will be 3 days a week. :) plus I work nights- so who knows. I see that you 're going to try preseed- have you heard a lot of good things about it? I was thinking about trying it

I am worried about the morning sickness too... especially with Clinicals, but like you said I will have to deal with it when I am working too. What area do you work in? I didn't want to wait until I am 30 to start trying because we want at least 3 and who knows how long it will actually take.

I read A LOT of reviews and threads on the PreSeed and about 99% were Good! Last month we BD'd so much that things got... a little dry (TMI!) and so I figured it was worth a shot. We used a little last night and the hubs LOVES it... a little goes a very long way. I will keep you posted! There is a thread that is tracking how many BFP's people get using it so you might want to check that out. I also ordered the Wondfo OPK's and HPT's because I spent WAY too much money on them all last month. They came from Amazon and got here in about 4 days... 50 OPK's and 20 HPT's for like $16! Hopefully they work! A lot of ladies on this site use them too.

Yeah it would be hard to have morning sickness and have clinicals. I know I feel like I have put off having kids long enough. I want at least 2. It seems I am the last of my friends to not have any. I think you are smart to be trying now bc you could always take time after finishing school to just stay home with no pressure to return to work.
I work on a neurosurgical floor. I like it but it is soooooo stressful. What area do you want to go into?
I need to look into getting some pressed : D can you buy it in stores or do you have to buy online? anything that can help. Omg I spent way too much on hpts last month. I have got to learn not to test until I am late.

Yeah it would be hard to have morning sickness and have clinicals. I know I feel like I have put off having kids long enough. I want at least 2. It seems I am the last of my friends to not have any. I think you are smart to be trying now bc you could always take time after finishing school to just stay home with no pressure to return to work.
I work on a neurosurgical floor. I like it but it is soooooo stressful. What area do you want to go into?
I need to look into getting some pressed : D can you buy it in stores or do you have to buy online? anything that can help. Omg I spent way too much on hpts last month. I have got to learn not to test until I am late.

Yeah that has kind of been our plan... start in Sept/Oct and try to time so I have time to take my boards and then have the baby instead of trying to get a job when I am super pregnant or even trying. Hopefully it works out!

I want to work in a Pediatric specialty like NICU or Oncology, but who knows. Our area is so saturated with nursing programs which means more grads than there are jobs right now. Luckily, two of the local hospitals are adding on and should be done around summer/fall so I am just going with the flow for now.

As far as PreSeed... I have heard you can get it at Walgreens, Target, CVS and that was after I had ordered it off Amazon. If you are an hpt addict like I was last month I will let you know how these Wondfo's work out... my husband said I need to lay off the tests this month! :blush: In my defense... I took one at like 5-6dpo, super early, but I was just so excited that I am finally here and I got a faulty FRER test; the dye leaked into the indent and it looked like a really faint positive. I even drove to my friends house to show her and she saw it... talk about unlucky! So I am definitely waiting longer this time, maybe 7-8 dpo to start. haha :winkwink:

Oh and I am also trying the SMEP (sperm meets egg plan) so we BD every other day starting at CD8, which was last night for me, and then when I start getting positive OPK's we will BD every day for 3 days, take a day off and then one more time.

Are you charting, using OPK's or BBT??

I went to school with a girl who had her baby a few days before our pinning ceremony and was able to make it to that and graduation. Ignoring can be done :) I actually plan on quitting while I am on maternity leave and finding somewhere else to go.
Thats god that the hospitals are building on. We only have a few nursing programs around here so it wasn't so hard to get a job here.

I will definitely try and find preseed at CVS. I want to get a digital OPK also. I was using the strips and never got a dark pos in the middle of my cycle but did later and I am kinda wondering if I im ovulated late.
I want to chart but don't know how accurate it would be with my schedule.
That sucks about the defective FRER :( I can't even imagine.... I still have some digital tests left over and I am really going to try and wait to see if I am late this month. Key word is "try". :)
I need to look into that SMEP. It sounds promising :)

hey goodegg. how your doing ?
been busy thsi weekend ( been drinking aswell -ugh ugh guilty) -but was nice not to be thinking about ttc actually and enjoy BDing while on a vaccation .
The SMEP does work for a majority eh ... if only i could be tracing when i ovulate----

babydust , hi mandy !!

Hey Sixzigma! I am doing good! I haven't been obsessing this month and am just trying somethings that don't take a lot of effort... like preseed, SMEP, and I started drinking grapefruit juice which is supposed to help make more EWCM. I am CD 12 today and neg OPK's so far, but I am not expecting to O for another week. Good for you for drinking!! haha... after going crazy with making myself feel every pregnancy symptom I downed a nice BIG glass, ok maybe 2 BIG glasses, of wine when AF came. I am so glad I have you girls to talk to now! I am sure my husband isn't too interested in how I can make my body produce more EWCM! haha

I tried to add you girls as friends, if that is ok, but I am not sure if it worked. :shrug:

hey goodegg yeap i added u aswell :) .the drinking - you know i am still in the hangover from my vaccation ( been ever since on a glass of wine everyday-like i have to :) ) if only wine could produce babies ;-)

Hi girls! I understand about the whole drinking thing because I too had a couple of glasses when AF showed last month. I know it is nice to have someone to talk with about this stuff. I told my husband about preseed and he said it sounded like fertilizer :) BTW I justbought some today and some digital OPKs :) I have to work tonight. So we will start trying it tomorrow night, I am excited to try it too : D. I am cycle day 8 now. We are also going away to savannah this weekend and getting a hotel so that will be fun. Where are you ladies from? I am in Georgia.

Hi girls! I understand about the whole drinking thing because I too had a couple of glasses when AF showed last month. I know it is nice to have someone to talk with about this stuff. I told my husband about preseed and he said it sounded like fertilizer :) BTW I justbought some today and some digital OPKs :) I have to work tonight. So we will start trying it tomorrow night, I am excited to try it too : D. I am cycle day 8 now. We are also going away to savannah this weekend and getting a hotel so that will be fun. Where are you ladies from? I am in Georgia.

My husband LOVES the preseed! haha DON'T use the recommended 2-3mls! Use 1 at the most to start with... I used a little more than 1 and I feel like I was a slip'n slide! So I think I will stick to 0.5 or 1 next time. It defintely makes it more relaxed when you dont have to worry about being dry and uncomfortable! BTW I am JEALOUS you get a fun getaway!!! Lucky girl! I am thinking of booking a nice room out of town during my Christmas break so we can have some fun and relax too... hopefully I will be newly preggo by then! i am from Washington State... between Seattle and Spokane.

And I am thinking of precepting in L&D... I have had a couple friends mention this week that they think I would be great at it and that is a big compliment. Maybe it will be my new calling... definitely giving it some consideration.

Have fun this weekend!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->