29yrs old, TTC #1

Hey yes Annie I brought up the twins idea but I think it and a consensus that it would be pretty amazing :)
I hope it doesn't come down to infertility treatments for any of us but it is amazing that we have that option if needed. Have a lovely weekend everyone ♡

Day THREE of positive opk's.... I hope something is happening! How is it going for you Mandy??

Day 3 of pos opks??? You are having a major LH surge :) only good things can come from that ;)
I stopped testing once I got my first smiley but now kinda curious what it would be now :)
I an good just waiting to go to dinner at carrabas yum :) it was strange bc my husband just said he thinks we are pregnant this month when before I smile the convinced one and he is not. Who knows :)

Yeah, I am not sure what the deal is, but I will take it over a Negative any day!

Awww.... I love that your husband said that!! Mine keeps asking me if I feel pregnant yet. haha Oh my goodness I hope this is our month!! I think I might go crazy now!

hi 2013babymaybe !!
how are you girls keeping up ??goodegg three days of +ve opks sounds goodie good ..

I hope this is a lucky thread send we get our bfps!! :)

Oh Heather, 1 dpo is exciting! Yay!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Mandy, that's sweet about your hubby thinking this may be the month O:) I'll be hoping that it is!

Sixzigma, how are you doing? Have you ov'd yet?

I'm thinking I will prob ov on Wed (Nov 14th). I am so irritated with myself because I slept in this morning and missed the testing window for my CBFM :wacko: Sigh. Oh well. I'm sure it would have just given me another "high" reading. I can't wait for us all to be able to test! I'm hoping with Mandy that this might be a lucky thread!

We can think of ways to entertain each other during the dreaded TWW.

Hi Annie!! Ya know... I tested in the morning and afternoon with my OPK's so it probably wouldn't hurt to still test. I am will be crossing my fingers and toes you O on the 14th so we can all be in the dreaded TWW together! It definitely helps having other girls to take to. A husband can only hear so much and peeing on sticks, Ovulation, CM and yada yada... haha. I have to say, my hubs is quite the sport! Sounds like you all have good ones too!

Mandy I am with you... I think this thread has some luck to it!! Then we can all think of Christmas Announcement ideas! If you can wait that long! :)

Heather, I really hope we can sweat out the tww together too! How are you holding up at 2 dpo? Any urges to poas yet, haha?

CD 12 for me today--I did make it to the CBFM testing window and got another "high" reading (no surprise there). Come on Wednesday, bring me a nice beautiful egg (or two O:))!

Mandy and sixzigma, what cd are you ladies? Hope you all have a nice Monday! It's so hard to get back out there after the weekend.

CD 2 and haven't felt a thing! Nothing! I know that is normal, but am I the only one that seems to read every. single. thread. where ALL of the girls start craving lobster and fruit loops, having nausea and dizziness, and can already see a bump about five hours into 1 dpo??? :wacko:

Are you feeling anything, Mandy?? If you have any of the above symptoms I will not hold it against you! ;)

Hey heather I could be 6 dpo today. I am trying not to convince myself of anything this cycle - since the past few I though I had every symptom in the book with bfns each month :'(
But with that being said :) really I smile just gassy. Lol. I did work last night and I had to pee more than usual also. Then when I woke up to pee this afternoon I had this weird dull pain in my lower abdomen. But I am almost convinced that the fewer symptoms we have the better, so who knows :)

Mandy, I agree with you, my symptom spotting in the past has only led to anger and disappointment for me. Even though hubby and I are only officially on cycle # 2 of ttc, I went off bc pills and we were NTNP for about 6 months from Dec 2010-May 2011. I got a new job and decided to go back on bc pills for awhile after that, which brings us to the most recent official ttc stage. But it seemed like EVERY single month of those 6 months of NTNP I was convinced I was pregnant, and every month I got a BFN.

Last month, which was cycle #1 of officially ttc, I was absolutely certain I was pregnant. I felt dizzy, nauseous, fatigued, had a heightened sense of smell. But nope, I got more BFNs and then finally AF. So I've told myself no more symptom spotting. It just makes me feel betrayed by my body, and then I feel so angry and disappointed.

So Heather, I really would not worry about no symptoms! From all the "official" information I've read from actual doctors and scientists, if it is too early for a HPT to detect HCG in your urine, it is too early to be experiencing pregnancy symptoms. Now we all know that doctors and scientists can be wrong of course O:). I'm not discounting women who swear that they knew they were pregnant almost from the moment of conception. I believe their stories, but I think it is also very possible to be very pregnant and feel absolutely nothing for weeks. I am really, really hopeful that this is the big month for us all! Mandy, you'll be the first one to get to test :happydance: I'm feeling excited already!

me too , i felt so so very pregnant last month (my cycle was delayed ) and had my AF on CD 45 ( boo hoo ) . when are u girls' AF due btw ?

ok... so clearly last month was one big dark cloud for all of us! It has to mean something that we all feel good about this month, right!!?? It's our laid back attitudes and having this little support group! Knowing I have girls I can vent to about all of the weird things my body is or is not doing helps me a lot!

Other then eating lobster covered in fruit loops for dinner and having my boobs jump to a size only Dolly Parton can understand I am having zero symptoms. Just kidding... except absolutely nothing going on with my body!

Onto 3 DPO... come on little peanut! Grow!

goodegg .. sweets its better not to look for symptoms .as we often often end up feeling pseudosymptoms on TWW ;-) .SO relaaax let the tiny peanut snuggle in ther ( though a tiny hint of it - We Wont mind! like an Implantation pain ;-) )

Luckily I have been staying busy and not sxs spotting! I was teasing earlier.... if not this month it will happy when it happens. I still have 6 months of the nursing program left so I have plenty going on to keep me busy! And I am very sarcastic so hopefully my posts don't make me sound crazy!

Heather, lol, I was laughing about the lobster and fruit loops and Dolly Parton reference O:) You don't sound crazy at all! We are all on this wild ride together.

So Heather is 3dpo today and Mandy is 7 dpo. Sixzigma, how about you? Have you ov'd yet? AF is due for me on Nov. 30 but I am really, really, REALLY hoping she doesn't show.

I am CD 13 today. Peed on my stick for dear old CBFM and got....wait for it...another "high" reading. Arrgh. So that is my 8th high reading this cycle. In fact, it's the ONLY thing that dang machine has told me since I started giving it my pee to read, haha. I need to take the advice Heather suggested in my journal and buy some OPKs just to have something to compare. The good news is, I don't actually expect to ov until this Wed., so I am not panicking at this point. I just think it is odd and kind of concerning that the CBFM has given me the same reading every day for over a week. But oh well. Eggy will get here when she's good and ready.

Hubby and I have been BDing every day to make sure we don't miss our window. He is loving it, haha. He's such a good sport and so supportive. I'm really thankful for that and trying to focus on all the positive things we already have together so that I don't get too upset if we have to face some more BFNs.

Ok so it sounds we all agree to not over analyze all of our supposed "symptoms" this month. Easier said than done right? Love the lobster and fruit loops heather :D
I guess I would be the first to test- AF due thanksgiving and I plan on trying to hold out and test then.
I love our little support group and smile glad we are all in this together. I have been super stressed out at work this week, so being able to have someone talk about the excitement and stress that goes along with ttc helps so much ♥

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->