2DPO... anyone want to join me in symptom spotting ?

notquitesure

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm fairly new, I joined last month when I thought I may be pregnant (hence the username !). All symptoms were there but no :bfp: and AF got me one day early :cry:

I'm currently 2DPO and due AF around 15th Dec... I know we all try to refrain from symptom spotting but it's so difficult !

Would love a few others to join the thread to symptom spot with me and, perhaps, congratulate our :bfp: or commiserate if :witch: gets us :cry:

Wishing everyone lots of :dust:

hiya my af is due on the 12th do u mind if i join you.i just want to test now,i hope im not going to become to obssessd by symptom spotting but i have already started.feeling really tired today could be anything though lol.

Hey I am 3DPO AF due on the 14th... Already obsessed with whether or not we caught the eggy this month! LOL I know though at least if I didn't catch the egg I won't be so down this time around, cause my new attitude is it'll happen when it happens... I hope my PMA stays this way through out the 2WW!

my af is due the 9th..... i promise i wouldnt symptom spot this month but........ he he

i've had sore boobs since ovulation, they get really bad on a night (although i think the sore breats appeared earlier than usual last month and the witch still got me)

i've been gassy
icthy nipple (right, dont know what thats all about, lol)
and today my stomach is blaoted, a few slight cramps.

This propb all points to af, infact i think she's gonna show early. I'm going to start charting next month to get a better idea of what happens when.

You spotted any smyptoms yet???

Good luck to everyone xxx

Hi emz87 and scorpiodragon,

I't great to have people in the same boat ! thanks. How long have you been ttc ? I have only been ttc for 3 months... I have a 18 year old daughter and my OH has four children, 17 years, 7 years and twins who are 5 years old today :) I have become 'mom' to his 3 youngest and never thought I would want more children but finding myself brrody (perhaps it's my biological clock). I am 36 and my OH is 40 so we don't really have age on our side. That said, I thought it would be quite easy to fall pregnant and I know 3 months of ttc is short compared to some ladies on here but I naively thought it would happen first go !

Anyway, keeping fingers crossed that we all get our BFP for xmas xxx

Sorry wantingno.2, didn't see your post until after I replied ! Hi x

Hi ladies,
I think i will join you! Im due af on the 11th december. Already picking out little symptoms and its doing my head in because i just want to know!!
Been getting cramps- which i dont normally get until about 2 days before af.
Headaches
A bit of CM
Gassy
Slightly bloated

Any bets its :witch: coming and i dont want to get my hopes up so i will just pretend im not then if i found out i am it will be just amazing!!

What signs has any1 else been getting? Good luck to us and lets pray for our :bfp: this christmas!!!!

ive been trying for four months i already have a one year old but me and oh dont want to have a big age gap between them. Iv been feeling bloated and now im feeling a bit sick urgh. I never thougt it would take this long im desperately hoping this is my month.baby dust to us all x x

Hi all! :wave: Can I join you? I'm 3 dpo. I am a bit crampy already! I hope that's a good sign! Also, I had a dream the other night that I hade a ton of BFPs and a christmas tree was in the corner of the room! :)

We have been trying for 14 months. Dh is going over seas in aug so we don't have time on our side. Hope this is it for all of us!

:dust:

Over all we've been TTC'ing for a year this month with a MMC in April and 2 chemical pregnancies... We have a 17 month old and didn't want the age gap bigger than 2 years but unfortunately it hasn't worked out that way... I hope this month is our month!!
So far I am a little crampy... no symptoms really as of yet...
Good luck everyone!!

3dpo... how slow is this 2WW !!!

Symptoms... white sticky cm and tender boobs. Not much esle happening !

I don't 'feel' pregnant, last month I 'felt' pregnant. Tcc does funny things to your mind though :wacko:

How is everyone else doing ?????????

Sending you lots of
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Finally I found a thread with ladies who ov same time as me. can I join u girls too?! Tho I'm not quite sure if I'm in cuz I fell sick on my ov day and have been taking meds so not feeling absolutely exuberant abt things.

So far at 3dpo and expecting AF 15 dec. Now feeling gassy and only slight ewcm stains. Not even sure if it's ewcm or just me coughing away. Sigh. Had chem preg in OCT so this is first cycle after that. Sigh.

Hi all... well 3DPO today, how slow is this 2WW ???

No symptoms as yet except slightly tender boobs, slight abdo bloating.

How's everyone else doing ???

I've posted a similar messages twice... sorry I thought previous one hadn't gone on !!!

Hi Raindroops... sorry for your loss :sad1: don't count yourself out this month though, despite your illness.

It's great we're all about the same in our cycle :happydance: here's hoping for lots of :bfp: in time for christmas.

How's everyone else doing ???

xxx

Hi everyone,

I'm fairly new, I joined last month when I thought I may be pregnant (hence the username !). All symptoms were there but no :bfp: and AF got me one day early :cry:

I'm currently 2DPO and due AF around 15th Dec... I know we all try to refrain from symptom spotting but it's so difficult !

Would love a few others to join the thread to symptom spot with me and, perhaps, congratulate our :bfp: or commiserate if :witch: gets us :cry:

Wishing everyone lots of :dust:

Hi, Could I join your thread? Im now 3DPO and a serial symptom spotter, really hoping after a lot of ups and (ALOT of) downs, hoping this could be our month!

I'm due for a visit from AF on 12-13 and I'm really hoping this month is it (as are all of us). I had a mmc on 8-27 and hopefully this cycle was a normal one for me. Based on when I think I o'd I it will be, maybe a bit shorter than my usual 34 day cycle. I didn't use OPK's and there are two days that I had tons of EWCM, so who knows, I'm probably 6-11dpo.
Anyway, here are my symptoms lately: very gassy, lightly crampy, full feeling in abdomen, breasts seem larger and a tad more sensitive, and I noticed this a.m. that my usual morning diet coke isn't sitting well...so I'm hoping. I'm not testing until 12-13 if I can convince myself to wait...:lol:

Hi Asteri... Welcome to our thread :happydance:

It's great to have so many others at the same time in our cycles... though it's really dragging already !!!

When is everyone going to test... I started 7DPO last month ! stupid I know, tested all the way upto CD26 then got AF CD27, though I really believed I was pregnant.

Millions of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

xxx

Hi Nurselochia,

welcome :hugs:

Your symptoms sound very promising. Keep us updated.

x

Hi Asteri... Welcome to our thread :happydance:

It's great to have so many others at the same time in our cycles... though it's really dragging already !!!

When is everyone going to test... I started 7DPO last month ! stupid I know, tested all the way upto CD26 then got AF CD27, though I really believed I was pregnant.

Millions of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

xxx

It is comforting to see other people all going through teh same thing isnt it? Im going to try and be good ( :muaha: ) and not test until at least the 13th hmmmm....

Notquitesure, That is about what I did my last cycle! It was a long one...42 days. I think I took and wasted 4 hpts. I was just sure when time went on and on with no sign of af that I had to be pregnant, although I really didn't have much in the way of symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->