2DPO... anyone want to join me in symptom spotting ?

I think I used about 8 hpt's !!! Goning to try my best to wait until 2-3 days before AF due... even that's early, I know. FX for everyone x

Can I tag along ladies?
Im on CD20 and had +opk on CD14, so about 6 dpo. I have been crampy since 2dpo, the past 2 days food and drink have tasted a bit odd. Today I have got really excessive saliva and a horrible taste in my mouth. Its like when you cut your finger and you suck it, that bloody taste. No matter what I eat or drink or however many times i brush my teeth it wont go away. I have also had loads and loads of 'lotiony' cm the past 3 days, to the point i need a pantyliner!

This is our 8th month of ttc following my mmc at 11+3 back in april. A xmas :bfp: would really make up for an other wise crappy year!!

Hi Leannec, sure... welcome :hugs:

I'm 3dpo, no cramps though... are they a good sign ???

As I'm new to TCC, can you ladies tell me what I should be looking for in the 2WW... last month I had sore boobs, cramping 6dpo, spotting 10-12dpo which progressed to AF 13dpo. Also, needing to wee lots and feeling tired.

Bit bloated today and boobs sore but not any bigger than normal and no nipple pain, CM white and sticky (sorry tmi).

xxx

hi well my symptoms so far are and im think im around 6dpo are tons of white sticky cm, headaches and im really tired im hoping i can last until the 12th as id rather see af than another bfn

Hi Emz87 :hugs:

Don't know whether I'm imagining it... but the part of my abdomen below my bikini line has swelled ! same thing happened last month though :nope:

Can't believe how slow this 2ww is going... I'm sure it went faster last month !!!

4dpo tommorow, so about 6 days before I :test: (I know shouldn't but can't help myself)... the wait goes on.

How are you all doing ???
xxx

I'm 4 dpo today. I have cramping going on, but thats about it. I'm not sure if that is from the HSG I had last week or not. I will test next friday I think.

notquitesure, I won't be able to help myself either. I am beginning to think I am a poas addict after 10 dpo. :)

Hi Wish2bmama,

Sorry... I'm fairly new, can you tell me what HSG and POAS are please x

Hi guys, I'm due AF on the 13th. I'm 4 DPO and have had loads of thick CM today, when I say loads, I mean as in never had this amount before! I'm so excited, I think this is gonna be the month I get my BFP :happydance:

I'm feeling a tiny bit crampy but just niggles, not actual pain.

Good sign?

Hey Guys,

I have been TTC for a year on and off. This month, I know we got the right day for sure so hopefully... plus Ive been very good the last few months not symptom spotting, but since yesterday Ive been getting strange twinges in my lower right area, which I have defo never got before, also have loads of CM.

But it is only 2dpo... so trying not to get my hopes up....

Baby dust to everyone!!

Hi Wish2bmama,

Sorry... I'm fairly new, can you tell me what HSG and POAS are please x

Not a prob! :flower: HSG is Hysterosalpingogram. It's the test they do to see if your tubes are open or closed with Dye and xray.

And POAS is Pee On A Stick. www.twoweekwait.com has a whole list of ttc terms on it. Plus success stories. I love to read those. Gives me hope. :happydance:

Hi ladies - can I join?!!! So we are on month 4 of TTC and its our year anniversary today (best friends prior to this for 5 years!) I'm 4dpo and AF due 14th December and yesterday had alot of trapped wind, which resulted in pain in my lower stomach. Now today I've had this constant stitch like feeling down my left side and been very gassy too. The stitch feeling is very stange, come and goes but always leaves a lingering feeling on my side. I dont want to symptom spot but cant help it!! I think you'll all understand with that?!!!

Anyway good luck ladies!

Lots of love and :dust:

Hey all! I like that we are all within a few days of each other and can make oursleves all crazy symptoms spotting together :haha:
I am 4 DPO and I have been crampy on and off and my boobs are very tender which is unusual for me... usually only get that when AF is around the corner... who knows :wacko:
I HATE this waiting... it goes by so slowly!

Oh and I had a big craving for a big glass of cold milk... I normally don't drink milk! weird!

I'll symptom spot with you all lol.. im 3dpo and I woke up this mornign with some cramping! Im still bloted, but I get that around O time anyways.

Good luck ladies

Hey girls! Mind if I join? I'm 2DPO (I think. I got a + OPK on the first and then cramping and EWCM on the 2nd) and already going nuts looking for symptoms. I was reading through success stories and most of them said they had sore bbs, so here I am squishing mine to see if they're sore or not! :rofl:good way to create a symptom though.. Cycle #3 ttc and three is my lucky number.. plus I quit all my prescriptions this month..
i'm hoping hoping hoping. and for all of you too! :flower:
it's nice to look through old threads and see girls obsessing over symptoms while ttc, and then seeing that their status has changed to pregnant :winkwink:
anyways, no symptoms yet.. i feel absolutely nothing! i had a short wave of nausea today but i think it's too early for that yet.

Hi all. I'm 4dpo. Still gassy. Sleepy this morning. And apparently colleagues said I look a bit puffy like water retention. Don't know if this leads to BFP cuz as i've said before, I'm still nursing a cold. Sigh.

Hope everyone's feeling ok tho! :)

Hi everyone... it's great theres about 10 of us now, all 2 - 6dpo :happydance:

I'm 4dpo, last night I had mild AF-like cramping, less this morning but have a constant mild stitch in my left side (ovary area), gassy (bubbly bowels... sorry tmi), tender boobs (not sore or swollen), normal nipples and lotiony cm (not lots though), starving hungry and a runny nose !!!

How's everyone else doing ??? I cant wait until we all start to :test: It's like a mini-December testing thread, exclusively for ladies testing in mid-December.

All we want for Christmas is a :bfp:

Lots of luck and baby dust xxx

Notquitesure... U sound like me! We're quite similar in many ways. Hoping for the bestest best for u! :)

Hi everyone... wow we have 16 serial symptom spotters in our thread !!! all between 2 - 9dpo. Here's the list...

wantingno.2 9dpo
wantingourmush 8dpo
nurselochia 8dpo
emz87 7dpo
leannec 7dpo
scorpiodragon 5dpo
wish2bmama 5dpo
lover 5dpo
lucilu88 5dpo
notquitesure 4dpo
raindroops 4dpo
asteri 4dpo