2DPO... anyone want to join me in symptom spotting ?

Oh, I forgot. I had a hurting nipple last night. My right nipple was stinging! Very odd for me. FX

Ouch... my abdomen really hurts, more so on the left side (ovary area) :cry: is this good or bad at 4dpo ????????????????????????????????

is it really bad? Does it really really hurt when you stand?

It's like AF but one-sided mainly. Last month I had bad cramping at 6dpo then spotting at 10dpo (really thought I was pg but no BFP). Feels like I want to lie down in fetal position with a hot water bottle... this is unusual even with AF. It's so confusing. Could it be implantation at only 4dpo ???????????????????????????

Another thing... will sound really wierd but I just dug out last months HPT's (about 5 of them !) to throw away (I forgot they were under the bed lol). At least one has a very faint 2nd line... could be evap but then they would all have it ? all the same brand. Perhaps I was pg last month but never really had any confirmation... perhaps I'm still pregnant even after AF (I know that one's a long-shot lol) xxx

it is very possible!! It's not unheard of. But it could also be your corpus liteum (sp) shooting out those hormones! I have cysts, and they feel like that a lot too. Ugh, I hate how a symptom could be other things! Arg. I hope its a good sign for you!

My sister has cysts (used clomid) and I swear my 18 year old daughter has PCOS (all symptoms but she is scared to be tested) so perhaps I could have cysts ??? never really have strong AF pain but I do feel pain during ovulation and after bd. Suppose after having had 1 pregnancy, I just assumed I was pretty normal in the fertility stakes lol

Another thing... will sound really wierd but I just dug out last months HPT's (about 5 of them !) to throw away (I forgot they were under the bed lol). At least one has a very faint 2nd line... could be evap but then they would all have it ? all the same brand. Perhaps I was pg last month but never really had any confirmation... perhaps I'm still pregnant even after AF (I know that one's a long-shot lol) xxx

I had that last cycle too. I got a faint second line, and AF was really heavy. I have a feeling it was chemical but to spare myself that heart ache, I have chalked it up to an evap.

If your af was really really light, that's a good question to have! Did you opk? If they were neg and then pos, probably not.

My cysts only seem to make themselves known around O time and AF time. And now I'm on clomid... they were bad this cycle. But well worth it.

Last months AF started with pink spotting at 10dpo, progressively heavier and browner each day and then full-blown AF at 13dpo (cd27) which is 1 day early for me. AF is usually light (3-4 days) but last month was bright red and heavy for 2-3 days then light for another 2 days. Not at the stage were I opk (yet !) or even temp/cm chart but we bd on cd 11, 13 and 15, which covers me from CD11 - CD18 (I think lol). I think last month was prob a chem for me too, I suppose in a way it's nice not to know but if it was, it gives me hope I can get pg again :) xxx

well im 7/8dpo last night i was feeling sick and then later on i was sick,felt sick this morning been having on and off headaches feeling really tired.I also woke up to 2 big ugly spots which is fairly unusual for me also been having sore bbs.Fxd but im prob imagining it or its just normal lol

All sounds promising Emx... FX for you, when will you be testing ??? x

oh and i forgot to say iv been having tons and tons of cm tmi but sometimes its just pouring out of me sometimes its clear sometimes its like a creamy colour. Anyone desperate to test?? I am and im really struggling!!

Notquitesure, I totally agree with you. It does give me hope for our future. :) Sounds like you have a good bd schedule!

emz87, those sound promising!! The cm and sore bbs is a great sign!

Ouch... my abdomen really hurts, more so on the left side (ovary area) :cry: is this good or bad at 4dpo ????????????????????????????????

Me too! Im about 5/6dpo and i have a constant dull ache on my left side and it also keeps twinging...FX for us that its a good sign! :hugs:

Hi ladies - can I join?!!! So we are on month 4 of TTC and its our year anniversary today (best friends prior to this for 5 years!) I'm 4dpo and AF due 14th December and yesterday had alot of trapped wind, which resulted in pain in my lower stomach. Now today I've had this constant stitch like feeling down my left side and been very gassy too. The stitch feeling is very stange, come and goes but always leaves a lingering feeling on my side. I dont want to symptom spot but cant help it!! I think you'll all understand with that?!!!

Anyway good luck ladies!

Lots of love and :dust:

Hey hun,
i have been getting the exact pain you are describing and in my left side. Its like a tingling feeling/dull ache and then every so often its more like af pain. But it cant be that because i normally dont get af pain until about 2 days before and im not due af until the 11th. Hmmm? good luck to us lets hope its a sign! :hugs:

notquitesure hopefully if i can hold on ill be testing on the 12th,i didnt think this 2ww was going to be that hard but omg im wrong its driving me crazy!!

:bike: Isn't it impossible to have symptoms before the egg implants itself???!!! 2 dpo?! Doesn't it take a few days for the fertilized egg to travel down and attach itself?

I'm now 4dpo !!! still, it might be too early for implantation... the pain has eased now x

Emz87... let me know how it goes... I will have prob poas by then lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->