• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2DPO... anyone want to join me in symptom spotting ?

tested with a clearblue digi and "not pregnant" Im gutted feel like giving up right about.........Now!!

Keep up the PMA hun... it must be a boy !!! don't give up unless the witch shows her face, I'm pretty sure she wont though xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

nqs im really not feeling it tbh i dont think i am pg. How are you feeling i read your post earlier but was unable to comment as lo needed a bath!! Im really sorry for your loss and for what you have had to go through! big hugs to you!

nqs im really not feeling it tbh i dont think i am pg. How are you feeling i read your post earlier but was unable to comment as lo needed a bath!! Im really sorry for your loss and for what you have had to go through! big hugs to you!

Thanks Emz... I'm OK, better for knowing I think. At least it's made this cycle a bit shorter since I'm now on CD8 ! Try not to give up hope, no AF so no reason for you not to get a BFP. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you hun xxxx :hugs: xxxx

i know what you mean nqs. now i am on cd7 so only 8 days till o again. still no real AF but hpts all say BFN.. :shrug: we will just have to :sex: in a few days and see what happens when the :witch: is due next month!!
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: to everyone!!!

Thanks for your kind words everyone! And I'm so sorry to those starting all over again. But really you don't want an August baby anyway September baby is what you want.

My baby boy is an August baby and he will only be age 4 by a few days when he starts school. So in my eyes still age 3! Because I have enough trouble believing my baby is 16 months now!

Still no AF can't be bothered to take another test and see more bad news. It's very wet down there (sorry tmi) so keep thinking AF has arrived. Going to wait a few days see what happened. I don't understand I'm never late. I even relaxed yesterday and though oh well I'm just going to lose half a stone and enjoy xmas ready for gettin pg next year. I wasn't stressed at all then this morning I run to the bathroom and nothing. And I'm like WHHHHYYYYYY! Make me miserable already lol.

Maybe it really is a xmas suprise for us ladies still waiting. It'll be like xmas day tadaaaa bfp. here's hoping a little bit x

x x x

hi girls...hope you dont mind if I join your thread...

notquitesure, did you get ur positive or did the wicked witch arrive?

I'm due on today (18/12/09) but I know 100% that I ovulated 4 days ago (14/12/09) as I been tracking my cm and have had intense mid cycle pains for a few months now...
Just got to sit here and wait now!

My nipples are really hurting like someone has got a hot needle in them...ouch...but that has happened before when I was due on and af came so taking no notice of the breasts as they lie..tee hee.

My husband thinks I'm totally mad the way I obsess over every possible sign but thats just the way it is when you really want a baby...at least we are all dedicated...

Did all the ladies posting here get af?

baby dust to all...

Lizi

xx

hi girls hope u dnt mind me jumping in. really jus need a few opinions. im 11dpo. around 2-3dpo i was a bit gaggy then nothing til 7dpo when i started having to pee every hour yesterday at 10dpo i went 2 doc 2 get urine dipped 4 uti as i was going every half hour bt it was fine no uti, having middle back pain yesterday which has now moved to my lower back and pubic bone region quite sharp pinching pains. bbs have been sore starting mildly on 7dpo and gettin more engorged and tender each day few veins noticed lst nite when i got out of the bath.
cervix started low n firm, yesterday was middle high and firm now this has really confused me this morning when i checked my cervix is REALLY high and REALLY soft it actually feels like it has spread in width it is completely covering the top of my vagina from wall to wall. can anyone shed some light on this?? does it mean AF or BFP??
ive had creamy cm in abundance n feel very wet in general down there.

i tested BFN at 10 and 11 dpo am i out with LO who is 5 now i was 19dpo for BFP

sorry for the extremely long post ladies and any advice would be appreciated.

if your cervix is high its supposed to be pregnancy and low is af but its a very unreliable way of predicting pregnancy as the cervix changes position at different times of the day and changes before and during sex...
hope this helps...
x

thank u right well i jus poas 4 bout the 8th time this week and i just got the faintest faintest line on a one step test they are supposed 2 be 10mui bt i dnt know!! has anyone heard of them?? wat do i do do i take it as a bpf oh my god im shaking this our 5month ttc!!

if you tested pos late with your previous preg it might be the same this time...
The bottom line is that you can never be certain until aunt flo arrives and if you're like me you might still be hoping even after that! lol
Do you know for def when you ovulated?
x

i ovulated on the 7th dec!thing is i have endo so i usually have painful ovulation so i know exactly when its happening!i popped out and got a frer and an clearer bfp!!:happydance: ill try and post a pic!! so much for those extra sensative tests i got they are not as clear as frer!!! i actually cant believe im pregnant!:baby: wont sink in til i get 2 docs!!:cloud9:

oh fantastic jensy...congratulations!!

whoop whoop!!!!

I'm sooo happy for you....

xxx

https://<ahref:s886.photobucket.com/albums/ac67/jensy_album/11dpo/?action=view&current=blackberry014.jpg"target_blank">

i ovulated on the 7th dec!thing is i have endo so i usually have painful ovulation so i know exactly when its happening!i popped out and got a frer and an clearer bfp!!:happydance: ill try and post a pic!! so much for those extra sensative tests i got they are not as clear as frer!!! i actually cant believe im pregnant!:baby: wont sink in til i get 2 docs!!:cloud9:

congradulations!!!! hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->