• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2DPO... anyone want to join me in symptom spotting ?

I was due for AF today as well. I took a test and BFN. Frustrating. They should make detecting pregnancy easier!

14dpo today,

had sore boobs last night, I mean more like a really bad ache like when you wear a bra to bed that's too tight and lie on your front. I am so scared to test again because of the two bfn. I went to the loo straight away this morning so that I couldn't even contemplate it.

No one has posted today. Please don't leave me girls. Emz87 have you tested again yet? I'm still so sure about you its driving me mad so I don't know how your coping lol. Fingers and toes crossed!

x x x

i tested yest it wasnt fmu bfn grrrr iv got some new veins on my bbs lol ive been asking oh everyday if they look different he tells me no asked him last night and he said yes and pointed out 2 huuuuuge veins!! my bbs felt on fire last night as if i had deep heat on them lol and still feeling very wet and my cervix has disapeared??lol

Well ladies im out.. AF got me 5 days late HOW annoying. :'( going into cycle number 5.xxx

just noticed i got pale yellow cm its like ewcm-very stretchy but pale yellow? anybody know what that means?

sorry she got you hun, if she gets me ill be going into #5 aswell, hope this cycle is your bfp cycle

sorry she got you hun, if she gets me ill be going into #5 aswell, hope this cycle is your bfp cycle

Thanks hun. Its so frustrating. I feel so sorry for the ladies in LTTTC I dont know how they do it. Let me know if you get your :bfp: this month! Good luck :hugs: xx

i'm 5dpo and i'm getting

creamy white CM
very very hungry
cramping in right side of abdomen tugging/pulling sensation.
feel a bit sicky.
flu like synptoms

but its like WAY to early for any of that stuff yet.lol

sorry the witch got you wwom... i wish my body could figure out what it's doing.. spotting for 5 days after a 5 day late AF, no clots or nothing just spotting when i wipe..(sorry if tmi) and today it's just clear cm??? i dont get it anymore...

Emz and lilfrog... you have to both be pregnant with those symptoms, I'm keeping everything crossed for you. BABYDUST and HUGS xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

is pale yellow stretchy cm a sign of pg? my left bb is unbelieveably sore especially by the side my my armpit i dont even have to touch it for it to hurt lol. i wonder how common it is to have to wait for your bfp after af is late??

I'm sure I've read it is... it could be white CM tinged with old blood from implantation, that would make it yellowish ??? could you go for bloods at your GP ?

5days late, theres a 2week wait at my drs before you can get an appointment this has happened to me before i missed 2 months of af but didn have as many pg symtoms or the really bad cramps that i have now. i dont think i am pg tbh just af messing me around.

Emz and lilfrog... you have to both be pregnant with those symptoms, I'm keeping everything crossed for you. BABYDUST and HUGS xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks nqs.. how did things go at the dr for you?? i'm really crossing everything that you atleast get some kind of good news.. i'm too chicken to poas till the weekend. want to make sure the spotting stops..:blush:.
i will update as soon as i know something or something changes!:winkwink:

just noticed i got pale yellow cm its like ewcm-very stretchy but pale yellow? anybody know what that means?

I have the same thing. I have a lot of CM too. Still BFN as of Monday. I plan on testing friday.

Hey girls, just wanted to say hello and best of luck. It seems most of you are late for AF, so hopefully those :bfp:s show up very soon. Its so individual when the positive will show up, hang in there. :flower:
I still have a couple of days before testing
FX'd everyone

Just did a clearblue test and at first i swear i could see a really really faint line but then nothing. It's now in the bin so I can't obsess. My oh couldn't see anything. I'm telling myself its not fmu and ive been for a wee a thousand times today so how could it be posotive but then I'm thinking with my last baby I could see it by now.

I'm so sleepy all the time, i have stupid heartburn when I eat and my boobs hurt all night.

I had a big huge blob of ewcm on cd14 (something I've only ever seen once before which was when I got pregnant last time), i had cramping rite up to 9dpo which then went away. I dtd at all the right times and I havent got my period today 14dpo.

I AM SO FRUSTRATED! Sorry for the rant thanks for letting me vent!

x x x

Just did a clearblue test and at first i swear i could see a really really faint line but then nothing. It's now in the bin so I can't obsess. My oh couldn't see anything. I'm telling myself its not fmu and ive been for a wee a thousand times today so how could it be posotive but then I'm thinking with my last baby I could see it by now.

I'm so sleepy all the time, i have stupid heartburn when I eat and my boobs hurt all night.

I had a big huge blob of ewcm on cd14 (something I've only ever seen once before which was when I got pregnant last time), i had cramping rite up to 9dpo which then went away. I dtd at all the right times and I havent got my period today 14dpo.

I AM SO FRUSTRATED! Sorry for the rant thanks for letting me vent!

x x x

:hugs: to you honey! just relax an let it be. if you stress it just makes it worse. i'm hoping for your :bfp: to come soon!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->